Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 21 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:42 pm

(yes. I will start the sap)

It had been a little over a month since Dick had told Analeigh the truth about Wally. And while Analeigh was still grieving the worst out of the worst happened. She was dressed in black. Her dress reaching over her knees and having a dark coat on as Bruce was holding the umbrella for her. He was dressed in black as well. They all were.

Dick was standing a few feet away from his foster dad and his sister, having a shadow over his face as he looked down. He didn't have the strenght to even hold an umbrella for himself. There were other people there as well. Barbara... Clark. More people from the leauge. Why did it always have to rain at funerals?

The man was speaking some nice words about the late Alfred Pennyworth. It was unreal that it was him who was laying in that coffin. Bruce was trying to stay strong for his daughter, because he knew she needed it. But this was one of the hardest things he'd done. Just like when his parents and Analeigh's mother had passed. But Alfred was old. He'd known this day would come. But it was really, really hard.

When the man finnished speaking Analeigh broke into tears, gripping her dad's arm. She couldn't take this. She wasn't ready. Alfred had always been there for her, growing up alone when Dick was out playing. She'd never felt more abandoned. And the hole in her heart seemed like it was never going to heal now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:06 pm

Meanwhile, Zoe was at the S.T.A.R. Labs in Central, going over some ARGUS files she begged Lyla for about her dad. Seeing him that day... She was sure it was him and she couldn't get him out of her head.

So here she was, going over everything and even did some research on resurrection. The main thing she could think of was Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus Pit, but why would the Demons Head want to revive her father? Also, him stealing from a bank was out of character for him. Her father didn't do petty bank heists. He was more into physical pain than financial.

((Dude, I'm standing in the back of the funeral xD like, I'm there too, bruh))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:34 pm

(Bro. Same)

Bart ran into the room after getting them some lunch. "Yo! Got us some burgers," He said, showing the three bags he had. Two for him and one for her. He knew she was up and working ever since seeing her dad and he was a little worried.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:54 pm

((xD but ooh! Now I know how to finally get our girls to interact. What if Zoe goes to Gotham to talk to Bruce about Pine Hill?))

"Thanks, babe, I'll eat in a second. I think I'm onto something," Zoe said, typing into the laptop she was given by Lyla.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:07 pm

(Yeah! That would be awesome!!! Smile the ever long lasting meeting xD haha )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:24 pm

((Yay!! ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:35 pm

(I feel like we should wait for Lily too)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:02 pm

((I agree ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:22 pm

((Hii! I'm here! Let's do this~~))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:03 pm

(Yay! I think Casey would be at the funeral to support Dick?)

Then it was time for everyone to say their goodbye's. One by one everyone walked up to the coffin and laid a flower on it.

Dick slowly lifted his head when it was his turn and he fiddled with the rose he had in his hand. He didn't want to say goodbye, but he knew he had too. Taking a breath he slowly walked over, his hand was heavy as he laid it onto the black top of the coffin. He waited a moment before he finally let go of the rose, leaving it on top with the rest of the flowers.

Analeigh sniffled and tried to pull herself together, knowing she and her father were last. She looked up from where she had burried her face in Bruce chest. She gripped her hand before accepting the rose her father had been holding for her. She stepped out from the umbrella, not caring that her soft curled hair updo got soaked in the rain. Maybe it was better that it was raining? Then everyone wouldn't see how much she'd cried? If her black cheeks from mascara wasn¨t a dead givaway.

She slowly walked over to the coffin, having to hold onto the flower with both hands 'cause her fingers were trembeling so much. She stopped at the foot of the coffin, breathing out. The thought of Alfred's body being inside, being dead was breaking her heart. How many people would she lose?

Looking down she felt some tears fall from her cheeks and hit the grass before she looked up again. She got a small smile on her lips before it faltered again. She gently placed the rose on top of the coffin, 'Thank you.' she mentally thought. Alfred had done so much for her. He'd always be in her heart.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next