Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 11 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:14 pm

Carter didn't look at him as she leaned over, head hanging low. "I fucked up," she told him in a mutter.

Wally had gone home first, as to not worry Mei since he knew she was worried about him. He was gonna go back out later investigating, but he just wanted to assure her everything was good first. "Babe?" he called as he walked into their apartment.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:34 pm

"What happened?" Dick asked, walking over and taking a seat next to her.

Mei heard him and stood up from the kitchen table before going out to greet him. She smiled a little when she saw him and walked over, giving him a hug. "Hi," She said. She knew it was a lot for him right now. She pulled back and looked up at him with a smile. She was hoping he'd stay for a while. He had been out a lot latley.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:50 pm

"I...I did something wrong," Carter told him, gripping the bottle tightly. "And in turn, it did something worse. Please, don't...don't hate me if I tell you."

"Hey," Wally smiled a little and hugged her back. "You been waiting for me?" he asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Dick grabbed her hand. "I could never hate you," He told her, looking into her eyes. He was a little worried.

"Yeah," Mei smiled and nodded. "I made some tea and buns if you want some?" She offered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Carter took a breath, closing her eyes before she opened them and slowly exhaled. "The gun that the Reverse Flash used to kill Barry... I helped steal that gun from Kord Industries with an old villain friend of mine. I didn't know it was going to be for him, I swear to God I didn't," she said, saying the last part quickly.

"I'm actually..." Wally was going to say "leave to go investigate some more", but then he saw her face and knew that she'd want him to stay. Something just told him to. "...very hungry, so yeah, I'd like that."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:34 pm

Dick's eyes went wide, not helping but to be shocked at this. She stole from Kord Industries? She helped an old villain friend? She was in in the murder of Wally's uncle? Wally would kill her if he knew. But he realized he didn't. Instead of yelling right at her for being stupid he sighed. "Carter... why would you do that?" He asked.

Mei smiled, gald he said that. "Great. I'll go prepare some. Just sit down in the livingroom and I'll be there shortly," She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:55 pm

"It was just a favor. Just a quick in and out heist. I didn't realize it was a stupid experimental gun from Kord Industries until we were there. And I didn't know she was going to give it to Thawne. If I had known, I never would've agreed," Carter said, not looking at him now. "I-If Wally finds out...if anyone else finds out...they'll all hate me."

"Alright," Wally said, going to sit down on the couch. Maybe he did need to rest a little. If he kept investigating like this with no end, he'd just be worse.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Dick let out another heavy breath. "You know we're investigating in the incident. Do you expect me not to tell him?" Dick asked, not sure he could keep that from Wally.

Mei prepared a tray with two cups of tea and a plate with a lot of buns before she walked out to the livingroom to join him. She sat the tray down of the Coffee table before sitting next to him on the couch. "You okay?" She knew he wasn't, but she still wanted to ask.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:13 pm

"I-I don't know, Dick. I want to tell him, but I've already... I've already basically killed someone he loved," Carter said, thinking about Sky. She remembered years ago when Psimon had blamed her for Sky's death, when in reality, her own father had killed her best friend. All of that guilt was coming up and mixing with what she felt now.

"I...feel a little better," Wally told her. It wasn't really true, but he didn't want to worry her. He also wanted people to stop asking if he was "okay". He was not going to be okay, not for a while.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:18 pm

"Carter. Sky's death was not on you, you know nobody thinks that,  Dick said. But he also remembered. 

Mei frowned. Half-a-lie. "You know I can sense what you're feeling. She stroked his cheek." I know you're grieving and I just want you to know that that's okay." She said. He could take all time he needed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next