Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 3 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:08 am

(Yes i know. So when Wally finds out. Not good. And Yeah she would)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:29 pm

((Yesss xD I love it all! Now, are we all ready?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:11 pm

(Yes! Mind to start?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:37 pm

((I don't mind! ^^))

The next day was like any other day. Wally was going off to college to do his classes at Keystone University and then later would be doing some interning at S.T.A.R. Labs. Little did he know that later the night, the Flash was going against one of his oldest enemies; the Eobard Thawne, or better known as the Reverse Flash. This battle was going to change everything for both Speedsters. But right now, he was focused on getting his Vietnamese paper done.

Carter was at her apartment, looking for some better paying jobs than the one she had right now. If she had to deal with one more whiny ass customer, she was going to go bonkers. However, as she was scrolling through her laptop and about to chuck it out the window, she noticed a little shadow outside. Her eyes narrowed and she grabbed her knife she always carried with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:33 pm

Mei was just finnishing up her working shift at Central City Zoo, where she worked at the marine department for some extra money the days she didn't have any college classes. She was just finnishing up cleaning after feeding the dolphins. She got the brush into the bucket and grabbed it with her rubber covered gloves before standing up.

Dick wasn't home at the moment. He was out doing a late night jog, actually off that night as Nightwing. He was trying to enjoy a somewhat normal life as well. Just living with his girfriend, who he had no idea, was running around with knifes as soon as she saw a shadow outside their house. (xD lol haha)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:17 am

((XD This is Carter we're talkin' about. She loves knives))

"Alright, papers are due in the inbox at no less than midnight tonight, people," the professor told his class after everyone was packing up to leave. Wally yawned and grabbed his stuff to put it into his satchel. He then threw the strap across his shoulder and walked out, getting his phone out. It was around 7:30, close to 8. Mei should be getting off her shift anytime now. He then decided to go pick her up at the zoo and when no one was looking, zoomed his way there.

"Alright, who's there!?" Carter demanded to know, standing in the middle of her living room. She kept her eyes peeled until she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned, ready to stab anyone that dared come near her. When she lunged her hand, it was blocked by a glowing black square. Who could make shapes out of dark energy? "Shade."

Shade held up her free hand. "Hey, Carter. Long time no see." Shade, or aka Samantha Young, was a very old friend of Carter's. Old villain friend. Carter knew her growing up when she was being trained by her father, Sportsmaster. Shade was also kinda his apprentice until she up and left one day. Sportsmaster didn't care to look for her. Didn't care for anyone, really.

"What are you doing here?" Carter demanded to know, still not going to relax her grip.

"I know I probably don't deserve it, but I am asking for a favor," Shade said, letting her square disappear.

"What favor?"

Shade strolled over to the mantel and saw a picture of Carter and Dick looking all cute. "Hm. Cute." She then turned to her. "It won't take long, but I am more or less being blackmailed into doing something or I'd be killed and I thought my old friend, Carter, would hate knowing one of her childhood friend's die knowing she needed help. Its a quick in and out job, no one gets hurt, and everyone goes home happy. You in?"

Seriously? She was asking her to do a crime with her? "I'm gonna need more info than that, Shade. I'm also out of the villain life."

"Yes, yes, you've seen the error of your ways and now you're sitting comfy with a billionaire's son thinking of getting married and-oh, hold on, I just threw up in my mouth a little." Shade smirked at her and walked up to her. "Come on! Don't you miss it? The freedom to do whatever the hell you want? The rush of being chased? The money? Well, I suppose you got enough screwing with the son of Bruce Wayne."

"Shut. Up," Carter growled, the temptation of stabbing her growing every second. Though when she thought about it, a part of Carter did miss the adrenaline she felt when training with her dad. Outsmarting the police, getting away with what she wanted... No, no, that's not her life. Not anymore.

Taking a breath, she looked at Shade. "What exactly is the favor?" she slowly asked.

Shade smirked, her expression being emphasized by the glowing fire behind her in the fireplace. "Just a little heist. Nothing too name worthy, but we're gonna...lets put it in better terms to make you happy, "borrow it". Then we'll give it over to my old "friend" and we'll both be free to do whatever we want. No one will get hurt in the process, okay? Unless you wanna hurt someone, all up to you."

She thought about it. It was a little robbery. Didn't sound like money, sure, Shade liked money but she was being blackmailed, or that's what she claimed. She said no one would get hurt and if she tried to do any damages, then Carter could stop her. Yeah, she was always a better "villain" or so to speak. Quick run, no one would noticed. She hoped Dick wouldn't notice or he'd be hurt... After mentally deliberating it, she sighed and put her knife away and held out a hand. "Deal."

"I knew you wouldn't resist. Meet me outside in 10." Shade just patted her shoulder and went back out the window.

Oh, what did Carter just agree to?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:43 pm

(Ohhhh bad Carter!!! I love it!)

In the meantime Mei was finnishing up her shift, and well, before she actually could even have a chance of leaving the Zoo from the back door excit the staff usually took she felt a gush of wind blew threw her hair and then, to none less her suprise stood her boyfriend.

Dick was taking the long run that evening, so there was no chnace he'd be home to notice Carter's little visitor. So, when he did get home around 20 minutes later, after getting inside, he had found a note saying that Carter was studdying over at some friends. He didn't think more about it since it wouldn't be the first time, so then he went to take a shower.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:54 pm

((XD I like it, too ^^))

Wally stood in front of her with a grin on his face. "Surprise, beautiful," he teased her, hoping he hadn't startled her.

Carter was now on her way with her "friend" towards the building they were to break into. Shade had told her along the way that it was a sort of special meta-human gun. She also told her that she didn't know what it did, but to get it to the person blackmailing her by midnight that night or it'd be curtains for her. Since Carter went soft, the death of someone on her head made her feel horrible. Perhaps Shade would do the same someday.

"That building?" Carter got her binoculars out, looking at the high tech... "Kord Industries? The Kord Industries?"

"Yep. Second best to meta-human research to S.T.A.R. Labs," Shade replied. She saw Carter's face. "What? Scared?"

"No, I just...know their security is pretty tight." How did she know? Well, the first freaking Blue Beetle was Ted Kord, the damn owner of the company. If word got out she broke into one of his buildings, even after his passing, it'd be bad.

"Well, lets go," Shade said, jumping down and making a platform out of a dark shape.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Mei giggled. "Well, hi on you too," She smiled and pulled the bag strap that keept slipping down ehr shoulder back up. "You're early?" She commented, since usually he always came a bit later than her home.

(Badass!! I like thi shade girl!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:31 pm

"Eh, class let out on time for once. So I thought I'd come and get you early and we go grab a bite before heading home?" Wally suggested with a smile.

((Thanks!! ^^))

Two guards were at each entrance. 24/7 camera surveillance in every room, corridor, and hallway in the building. Security and technology has advanced over the years since they had so many burglaries in the past. Mainly by evil speedsters (foreshadowing at its finest Laughing ). Shade's brilliant plan was to go into the building's only blind spot, which was the west wing where they held their top secret experiments, weapons, cutting edge technology and so on. No cameras. Getting in there would be the easiest part. Getting out with the gun...not so easy.

Shade created a platform to walk across and let Carter take lead. It was Carter's specialty, being stealthy and stealing shit. That's why she needed her. Luckily it was super dark and no one could see her walking across to the wall. "Okay...what now, Shade?" she asked her friend.

"This is where it gets tricky," Shade said. She stuck one hand on the wall and created a small black opening. Her hand then phased through to the other side, which surprised Carter. "Since when could you do that?" she asked.

Shade smirked from behind her mask. "Been improving my skills all these years. Turns out my powers are much more capable than making shapes. Now go in and help me in. Once I get off this ledge, the platform is gonna disappear and I could possible fall to my death."

"Okay..." Carter stared at the dark circle before she crawled through and was amazed that she went right through the wall into the building. Then once she was in and didn't fall into anything, she grabbed Shade's other arm and helped her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next