Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 21 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Dick sighed. "I think that Wally just needs more time. We just have to give him that." He said. He knew what it was like to lose someone you loved. It took time.

"No, I'll help out," Mei said, wanting to help and also not make him suspicious if she looked into the Lexcorp situation.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:22 pm

((Wanna keep this little nice time going or skip a couple of hours into that night so Mei could go investigating?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:36 pm

(Skip please!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:57 pm

((OKay!))

Later that night, Carter had told Dick she was gonna be hanging with Artemis and Paula when she was really out using the leads she found off the Cave's systems to find Thawne. It was a long shot that he stayed near Central City, but she found a little information about some gangs all gathering together at an auction for some future tech. What better way to find a villain from the future than with some future technical stuff?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Odd enough, Mei was doing her own investigation. Wally had left their appartment earlier to go on his patrol. So after Mei had gather her things and her leads she had locked the appartment and went out. She had taken the bus to the closest bus stop and walked from there, following the map. She wasn't exactly the best at navigating, but she managed. She had second guessed her idea, but she hadn't regretted her choice. She knew she needed to do something. She took a breath before she with a determined face walked over towards the entrance. There were two guards on the outside. They didn't question Mei as she approched, as the mermaid was using her siren abilities to allow her to pass.

Well inside people shouldn't question her. It was a big company, and they couldn't know who worked there or who were a buisness partner or not. Now she just needed to find what she came there for. She walked over to the elevator before taking it up to the right floor.

Dick was obviously chillin at home, not really questioning Carter spending time with her half sister. But one who wasn't just chillin was Thawne. Honestly he had had a quite tuff time hiding after breaking out of Jail, which annoyed the crap out of him. So at the moment he had just planned to get out of town to he could replan his next strike against the "new flash".
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:05 am

Lex Luthor was in his office, of course, with his bodyguard, Mercy. "I don't care about the federal regulations. I pay them to overlook those little...discrepancies," he told the people on the phone. "Good, good. I'm glad you see it my way." He then hung up and sighed. "Why do I have to deal with such idiots, Mercy?" He then checked the time and got up. "It is time to go oversee our new project. Come, Mercy."

Prowler arrived to the warehouse where the future gadgets were being auctioned. She climbed onto the rafters and watched about a dozen guys all waiting for the truck to arrive. Once it did, that meant she would strike and be able to get what she wanted, which was her vengeance on Thawne. He had to be the supplier, right? Providing future tech. She hoped her lead wouldn't lead her astray.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Mei really hoped she wouldn't get caught. She knew that if something went wrong Wally would be very upset. However, she felt like she didn't have much choice. The elevator door opened and Mei walked out the door. The hallway was empty. No one was working this late except security so she would be fine. She got out the map she printed, not really being good with technique and she found her way to the room that would be holding the blue prints. She stopped infront of a door and doubble checked before putting the map down. Okay, this should be it... She thought before she gently opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind. It was dark, but she didn't mind. Her seight was excellent as the ocean was naturally dark deep down. She slowly walked around, minding not touching anything she didn't need to touch. As she came a bit further in she found a table where several blueprints were laid out. Mei peered her eyes a little, reading the names. This was it. She took a breath before she got out a small lighter she brought in her pocket. She made sure there were no fire alarms before she gently lit the lighter. She didn't like fire, so she gently started burning the papers by their corners, making sure not to burn herself or to set fire to anything else. This was the simplest way she thought of to destroy them. If she just ripped them then they might put them back together. And to be honest, she hoped but wasn't sure that they didn't have backups online. But all of the blueprints didn't look finnished, so hopefully it was just these papers.

And Thawne was inseed the suplier. He was selling a few stuff of that he didn't need, in order to get some money so he could make his way out of there un noticed and then work his way from there. God, he hated the cops. But future tech sold much. Even if most of it was useless it was easy enough to fool people it was from the future, as no one but he would know what it was used for anyway.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Lex and Mercy walked by the same room Mei had snuck into and didn't pay any mind until the android bodyguard stopped in her tracks when she detected something. She turned, making Lex stop and raise an eyebrow. "Unwelcome guests, I presume?" Lex asked. "If so, take care of them. I'll be in the car." He then continued to the elevators while he let Mercy go investigate.

Mercy began to check all the rooms in the hallway. Her arm turned into a gun and she opened each room, checking inside before moving onto the next. Slowly and slowly getting closer to the room Mei was in.

Prowler narrowed her eyes once the truck came and low and behold, she saw her target. Thawne. He was out of the truck now with some goons who all parted so they could welcome their boss who was buying the tech. Ricardo Diaz. Of course. That motherfucker made his way from Starling City to just outside of Bludhaven. Not on her watch. She could take down two psychopaths with one bullet...so to speak, anyway. Now she just had to wait for the right moment.

"I usually don't settle with Metahumans, but I'll make an exception after seeing your little stunt on Live TV," Diaz chuckled after walking over to Thawne.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:16 pm

As Mei was making sure to burn the blueprints her sharp hearing heard footsteps of heels. They were heading down the hall, comming closer. She only had one left. She lit the fire out and rolled the last blueprint together. Then she looked around before finding a bookshelf where she could hide behind, just incase someone came inside.

"Glad you enjoyed the show. However, I'm not here for your compliments. Do you have the money?" Thawne asked Diaz.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Mercy went into the room next and slowly walked inside. Her eyes were scanning the room for anything moved and noticed some papers were no longer on the table and there were ashes on the floor. Someone was definitely in there, so she began to check before all corners and crevices.

"Of course," Diaz answered, keeping his temper cool. "However, I'd like to just...inspect it all before I use it. Gotta make sure its all up and running. You understand, right?" He whistled for his men to go over and begin to unload the guns.

Prowler aimed her gun at one of the overhead lights and shot the bulb out, which definitely did arouse suspicion. Was it a bullet? Was it just a bad fuse? She took advantage of the darkness to shoot a zipline across the ceiling so they wouldn't figure out where the bullet came from. She saw everyone had tensed and raised their guns, beginning to scope the area out. Good. Just what she planned.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next