Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 38 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:17 pm

((Mmhm! I can start ^^))

It was five days later when Scarlett finally came back to the Cave with Dick's assistance. She had refused to be anywhere but her room because she was depressed that she was even more helpless than before. Everyone was actually arriving to the Cave for some counseling sessions with Dinah that took a lot of convincing for Scarlett to even attend.

Wally was already there and just lazily played some games on his phone. Not having his powers sucked ass. Without them, who was he? He's had them since he was 12 and to just be normal... It was hard.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 38 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Emi had actually been at the cave for a talk session WITH Dinah herself, before the team would all get theirs. She was thankful she was willing to talk to her after what happened. She knew nobody blamed her, but she still felt like people were pushing her out. But hey? She didn't blame them. The only good thing that came out of this was that her powers were gone, which meant she couldn't hurt anyone ever again.

Ever since she got her powers she had been in constant fear. So she ran away. And when she mer Asami she had been confident again. Cause she could be herself around her without risking hurtig her by accidently touching her. Now? Everything was just different. She was back to normal but things were far from being normal. A part or her thought that maybe it would have been better if she never found out about this life at all.

"Thank you, Dinah." Emi said, walking with her to the kitchen and living room.

"Of course. I'll always be here if you need to talk," Dinah smiled at her, knowing she was just a scared girl. She wasn't used to this life. Dinah looke duo and saw M'gann over by the kitchen, Superboy sitting in the couch even though the TV was off and Wally was slumping in a chair playing on his phone. Dick was sitting over by Scarlett's side and Artemis was small taking to Kaldur.
"M'gann?" The blonde looked up at her.

Mgann stopped what she was doing and looked up at Dinah. She didn't say anything but just walked after Dinah. It was so strange walking and not using her abilities. Especially her psycic abilities. And as they left the room it went pretty quiet again.

Emi felt a little awkward. Like she didn't belong there. And she didn't. She wasn't a part of the team.... She was... nothing. How could she ever be okay with them again? That's all she wanted to be.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:29 pm

Wally had initially been pissed with Emi. However, he had a long talk with Barry and came to understand she really wasn't apart of Asami's plan and that maybe she needed help instead of the cold shoulder that he had once given her.

Whwlen she walked out and M'gann followed BY into the lounge, he got up to talk with her. Hands in his pockets, he asked, "Want some ice cream?"

Scarlett was just sitting next to Dick on the other couch and playing with one of those fidget cube things. "Can I just go home? I really don't feel like talking. I just want to listen to my music and be alone," she told her best guy friend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:19 pm

Emi looked at him when we walked over before she looked away. "You don't have to talk to me just for show." She said. She knew he hated her. And she knew he was just trying to be nice even though he probably didn't want to. She got it. Dick had tried to talk to her a little, but that was about it.

"No one wants to be alone," Dick said, grabbing her hand. A frown on his face. He really hoped things would be alright. They... They would just have to adapt.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:15 pm

"I'm not talking to you for show, Emi. I thought you'd like soke ice cream. We have your favorite," Wally told her. He was trying to reconnect with her to make her feel better. She punished herself long enough.

Scarlett gripped his hand tightly before she leaned against him, her bangs covering her eyes. She would be damned if she started to cry again. He was right, she didn't want to be alone but it was okay to be alone with him...if that made sense.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:27 pm

"Thanks, but I'm not feeling for it right now," Emi rubbed her arm, not really feeling like she deserved either the ice cream or being treated like this. "H-how are you holding up?" She looked up at him.

Dick frowned and held her hand. "things will be alright," He whispered to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 pm

"Well, uh...fine, I guess. I think I have already started to gain weight. Not used to that. I might turn into my dad after all," Wally joked, trying again to make her feel better.

"I hope you're right," Scarlett whispered and she buried her head into his shoulder. She only felt better when he was there with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:36 am

Emi only smiled a little. She knew he was joking to try and make her feel better. "I doubt that," Emi said, seeing him still look in shape. She looked down, regaining her frown before she looked up at him again. "I'm really sorry about what happened, Wally." She appologized.

Dick frowned and stroked her hair, just trying to comfort her. It was hard to imagine what they were going through. But he bet it couldn't be fun kosing your powers. He guessed it was like loding a part of yourself... And for Scar. It was like losing her vision again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:39 pm

Wally sighed and leaned on the wall. "Emi, it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry your ex turned out to be some psycho-" he began before seeing her face. "Sorry. Too soon?"

It felt great when he rubbed her hair, but Scarlett still felt uneasy. "Hey, Dick, can you find my phone for me? I want to listen to some music."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:51 pm

Emi looked at him before she crossed her arms. "It's okay," She said, not going to upset about him saying that. Things would be okay. They were just weird.

"Sure. I'll be right back," Dick said, getting up to go grab Scarlett's phone which he was sure he had seen on the kitchen counter. He stopped when he saw Emi and Wally talking. He frowned. "You gonna be okay?"

"It's not me I'm worried about," Emi admitted. She glanced over at the team and her eyes fell on Scarlett. "How's she?"

Dick frowned and grabbed her headphones and phone. "She's shaken. She's gonna need time." He admitted.

"Does she know how sorry I am?" Emi asked.

Dick nodded. "Yeah. She does." He said before he walked back to Scarlett with her phone and headphones.

Emi frowned and leaned on the counter. "Why am I such a screw up?" She asked Wally. Seemed she couldn't get anything right.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next