Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY <3

Go down

RWBY <3  Empty RWBY <3

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:31 pm

July 19th, 2018
(My Posts: Purple
Lia's: Black)

After the horrible Fall of Beacon, where many were traumitized by the attacks and some death of their friends, Demi Blight was at her home in Patch, watching the first snowfall of the winter.

That was when a snowball hit her window.

At the moment, Daniella was sitting alone, starring at a picture of her with her parents when she was just a little girl. "I can't believe you're both gone...." she whispered, tears falling from her eyes and onto the picture.

"Huh?" Demi about jumped. She got up and went to her window, opening it to see... "Jaune!?" She got a bright smile when she saw her boyfriend for the first time since the battle.

Neptune had snuck into Daniella's aunt's mansion and he came up to his girlfriend's door, knocking.

Jaune smiled up at her. "Your Uncle wouldn't let me in so I thought i'd try this."

Daniella flinched a little, hiding her picture and wiping her eyes. "G-Go away, Whitley. I told you, I want to be left alone."

"Y-You're here, though!! You're okay!" Demi grabbed her cloak and slipped it on before she jumped out the window. "Look out below!" She tackled him down, laughing.

"I'm terribly sorry, Ms. Daniella, but..." Neptune began in a bad Atlas accent before opening the door and saying normally, "I'm not going anywhere."

"Gah!" Jaune yipped, falling into the snow.

Daniella looked up and her eyes went wide as she stood up. "N-Neptune?"

Demi laughed and she hugged him tightly. "I'm so happy you're here!!" She squealed.

Neptune walked in, closing the door behind him. "Do you know how hard it was to find you?" He teased, walking over and getting her into his arms.

Jaune laughed as he held her. "I missed you."

Daniella had tears in her eyes as she hid her face in his chest. "You..... You shouldn't be here, Neptune."

"I missed you, too," Demi whispered. She looked down at him and smiled before kissing his lips. Usually she wasn't so brazen, but she missed him and thought she was gonna lose him.

"I wanted to see you. To make sure you were okay," Neptune said and frowned when he saw how frail she looked. "But I know you're not." He held her. "I'm here. It's okay."

Jaune sat up, holding her as he kissed her back. "Are you okay, though?"

"I'm all alone now, Neptune," Daniella cried a little. "Both of my parents are gone now and my Aunt only took me in so she would have another person to control."

"Ah..." Demi frowned a bit before replacing it with a small smile. "I'm better than I was. I learned a lot of our friends are okay. Its put my mind at ease."

Neptune gritted his teeth and he kissed her tears away, whispering, "Then I'll take you away from here. I won't leave you like this."

Jaune smiled a little as he rubbed her hair. "I'm glad."

"I'd like that a lot, Neptune."

Demi smiled and stood up, helping him up. "Lets go inside. I won't let my uncle or my dad scare you off."

Neptune grinned. "Good." He then tipped her chin up and kissed her lips.

Jaune sighed in relief. "Good."

Daniella smiled a little as she kissed him back, holding his other hand. She didn't know what she would do without him.

Demi brought him inside and then crossed her arms when she saw her uncle drinking, leaning on the counter. "Uncle Qrow, you know who this is. Why did you just make him stay outside!?"

Neptune pulled away and said, "Alright, lets get you packed and we'll blow this Popsicle stand."

"Cause I thought it was fun," Qrow called.

Daniella gave him a look. "Neptune, Beacon was my home and it was completely destroyed. All I have is a few pieces of clothes and my weapon."

"He could've froze to death!" Demi sighed. "Here, Jaune, let me get you some cocoa."

"That works, too. We'll go shopping once we get to Mistral," Neptune said.

Jaune smiled and kissed her cheek. "Thank you," he whispered.

(I want when Auburn wakes up now, for some reason ^^)

Qrow shook his head at his 'niece' before he heard the phone going off. "I got it, I got it," he called, walking over and answering it before he put his hand over the phone. "Tai," he called.

Demi blushed a little and she rubbed her neck, being all bashful. "Y-You're welcome, ya big dum-dum," she giggled. She grabbed her favorite mug and got one for Jaune before making them some cocoa. While it was warming up, she asked, "Have you heard from anyone else? Ren? Nicole?"

((Okay!))

"I'm coming," Tai called, having been in the bathroom. He zipped up his fly before asking, "Who is it?"

"Actually I have. They're still shaken up but they're doing okay," Jaune told her.

"It's the doctor," Qrow whispered since he didn't want Iris or Demi to hear yet. "Auburn's awake."

"Thank goodness for that. Um...are you doing okay?" Demi asked, laying a hand on his arm. She knew Pyrrha's death was hard on all of them, but he was the leader. She was like his best friend.

"W-Wait, really!?" Tai quickly grabbed the phone and talked into the phone. "T-This is Tai Xiao Long... Yes... Yes, I'll, uh, be right there." He hung up, a huge smile on his face. "She's awake!" However, he had not been told about the amensia. The doctor wanted to wait until he got to the hospital.

Jaune sighed. "I'm getting through it. She was a good friend after all."

Qrow shook his head. So much for keeping it quiet. "Go see her then."

Demi rubbed his arm before hearing her dad exclaim something about her "being awake" and rose an eyebrow. "Dad? Whats going on?" she asked, walking to the living room.

"Auburn's awake, sweetie!" Tai told her, getting her into a hug.

"S-She's awake!? Really!?" Demi smiled.

"Yes! I-I'm going to go see her in the hospital real quick. Don't say anything to Iris, I want it to be a surprise," Tai said. He kissed her head and grabbed his car keys. "I'll be back soon!"

"Auburn's Iris' Mom, right?" Jaune asked.

"Yeah," Demi nodded, a big smile on her face. "She'll be so happy once she finds out!"

Tai about ran over three stop signs and two mailboxes, but he finally got to the hospital and went to see his wife in her room. He ran all the way in, apologizing to some nurses he almost hit and panted as he leaned against the doorway. "A-Auburn?"

Jaune smiled. "As happy as you?" he teased.

Auburn looked over an rose an eyebrow. "Damn... you got old, Tai."

Demi nodded and held a thumbs up. "Pretty much!" she giggled. She heard the cocoa was done and poured them a drink before holding her cup up. "Cheers!"

Tai just laughed, wiping at the tears in his eyes. "You should see yourself," he teased, walking over and grabbed her hands. "But its me, baby. And I love you so, so much."

Jaune chuckled and clinked his cup against hers. "Cheers." He kissed her cheek before taking a drink of the cocoa.

Auburn didn't like how he was acting her took her hands from him. "How long?"

Demi took her drink before she made a whining noise, putting it down. "I forgot the marshmallows!" She then turned to the cabinets, trying to find them and saw they were put on the top shelf. "Oh, whoever did that was evil!"

Tai frowned. "14, almost 15 years, Auburn."

"Want me to get them?" Jaune asked.

Auburn sighed. "No wonder you look old," she muttered.

"N-No, I got it!" Demi said, climbing onto the counter and she grabbed them. "Aha!" She jumped down before Zwei wanted to be a little runt and grabbed them after jumping up.

"ZWEI! NO! BAD DOG!" she yelled, running after him.

"I'm sorry," Tai whispered, grabbing her hands again. "I am, Auburn. I wish I could have done something, but its okay. Everything will be fine."

Jaune laughed. "You should of let me get them!" he called.

"Everything will be fine?" Auburn asked, glaring at him. "I missed my daughter's life! I missed her birthdays, our anniversaries! I missed everything, Tai!"

Demi finally caught up and she came back, setting him down and booped his nose. "Bad, Zwei. Last time I gave you marshmallows, you threw up on my pillow."

"It wasn't your fault, Auburn! And she understands, trust me. You also still have time. She's not...she's not going anywhere soon," Tai told her, wondering if telling her about Beacon was smart.

Jaune stiffled a laugh. "He did?"

Auburn looked up at him. "What the hell do you mean, Tai?"

"Yes, he did," Demi muttered, shivering at the memory. "I was eight and I thought sneaking him some while we were camping was a smart idea. Then I wake up the next morning with white puke all over it."

Tai sighed and he sat down. "Just...let me start from the beginning." That's where he started. From the beginning. From when Marvel had "died", to Qrow becoming even more drunk than in Beacon, to Demi starting Beacon early, to where their daughter had her arm cut off and both girls were traumatized. He, however, failed to mention where he and Qrow made a deal to let Demi believe Tai was her father and not him.

That sounds digesting," Jaune muttered.

Auburn hunched over, holding her head in her hands. "My poor baby girl...."

"I know. I learned my lesson now!" Demi giggled, drinking her drink- now with little marshmallows in them. "I can't wait until Auburn comes home. Iris is gonna be thrilled. She really needs this, ya know."

"I'm sorry," Tai whispered, feeling horrible. "We didn't know what had happened. All communication was cut off after the tower was destroyed."

"I figured all she needed was Sun," Jaune teased.

"Where's Ozpin?" Auburn asked, sitting up. "Before I go back home or do anything, I need to know he has a plan." She placed her hand over the stitched up stab wound on her chest, just inches from her heart. "I need my revenge."

"Oh, she's already come by a couple of times despite her protests," Demi told him. "She wasn't protesting whenever they were alone in her room though~". Yeah, she might seem innocent, but she really wasn't.

Tai looked down, gripping his legs. "He's dead, Auburn. He was killed, too. As for his reincarnation, we're not sure if he made it or not."

Jaune blushed a little. "Well, I see you're not innocent."

Auburn sighed, gripping her fists. "Dammit...."

Demi then got red when she saw he got red and stuttered, "K-Knowing what they were doing doesn't make me a perv or anything! I'm still a virgin and all!" Oh, she said that loud.

Tai looked up then and he got an arm around her, kissing her head. "Things seem bleak, but...I'm just happy you're awake," he whispered. "You can come home, be with our family again. Iris would really like to see you, too."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum