Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) Empty Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:53 pm

(So since I can't remember the exact words on where we last end off. We can just say Uma went off on the island, Mal turned back to normal from being a dragon and so on...)

Once Uma has disappeared and left, Quinn got back on board where Evie and Carlos were hugging her. "I'm so glad you guys are ok." Evie sighed in relief.

Ben helped up Lena as he gave her a sincere smile that he was glad to be back and remember what happened. "I'm really sorry about what happened. If only if I knew Uma cast a spell on me." He frowned as he gave Lena a worried look.

Mal landed safely on the ground as she turned back to her human form and sighed in relief. She gave a surprised look as she didn't expect that one coming. "So uh... that's something learned recently. I swear I have never done anything like that before." Mal awkwardly grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:18 pm

"I'm sorry I wasn't more help," Carlos apologized after hugging Quinn tightly.

"Hey," Lena whispered, laying a hand on his cheek, "its okay. I had a feeling you were under a spell. It'll be alright."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:37 pm

"Carlos you're fine." Quinn smiled as she pecked Carlos on the cheek. "I'm just glad things didn't end in a bad way. Now seriously, I can't breathe." As she noticed Evie and Carlos were still hugging her.

"I know, but the way I treated you and the others. I'm really sorry." Ben frowned.

"Alright, alright..." Mal said as she stepped in the middle of both groups who were relieved but still guilty. "This is a party. We are celebrating for Lena and Ben of course. Since all the commotion is done, shouldn't we have some fun now?" Mal shrugged as she looked at everyone.

"You know, she's got a point." Jay said as he stood behind Mal, "Even if we smell like under the sea. We should continue the party."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:45 pm

"I think that's an awesome idea. DJ! Hit it!" Lena called, throwing her hand up. Music began to blare through the speakers and everyone aboard the ship began to dance, finally having a good time.

Carlos grinned and stepped back so have room to dance his little heart out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Quinn smiled as she was dancing with everyone, and Mal joined in bringing the group together. Ben danced with the group and eventually grabbed on to Lena's waist and start dancing with her. The music was upbeat and everyone was having fun splashing each other with water while dancing at the same time.

It was a night to remember after that...

~*~*~*~
A couple of days has passed since the cotillion and Lena has been busy spending time with Ben when it comes to royalty duties. Evie also became head of the council as she's now in charge of bringing some kids from the Isle of the Lost on to Auradon to have a chance to start over with a new life.

Which leads Mal and Quinn to be in charge of the tour of the new comers. "Why do we have to get this type of job?" Mal folded her arms as she was waiting out front with Quinn.

"It's something to impress the new comers with and make them feel welcome to the school." Quinn shrugged, "You know Evie is doing this so kids like us can have the choice to start all over."

"Not everyone wants to start all over though." Mal said.

Ben came by holding hands with Lena as he walked up to Mal and Quinn. "The new comers are coming soon just letting you guys know." Ben said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 pm

"You guys got this. I mean, I do not envy you, but I know you two will do well," Lena said. "Who is coming, by the way?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:20 pm

"Well for sure Dizzy." Mal said, "As for everyone else...I'm not so sure."

"Zevon is coming." Quinn mentioned.

"Wait...Zevon?" Mal raised a brow towards Quinn. "You know how annoying that kid can be."

"He does cause a lot of trouble." Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Who's Zevon?" Ben asked as he looked over at Lena confused.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:26 pm

"He's the son of Yzma. Ya know, crazy old kook who tried to kill Emperor Kuzco by turning him into a llama? He's SO annoying. His sister better be coming with him, because she's actually one of the good ones. Well, good bad ones," Lena said, since she knew Yzla was actually really sweet.

"Wait, you're kidding me. Zevon is coming?" Carlos had been walking by with Jay and the other Tourney members when he overheard.

"Uh oh, Mal, your crush is coming," Jay teased, since they all knew Zevon had a thing for her.

"He also has a thing for power. So, Ben, don't let him poison you with potions, or turn you into a llama," Lena warned her boyfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:38 pm

"Alright then." Ben awkwardly chuckled as he didn't know what to say.

The limo pulled up and as soon and stopped right in front of the group. "Welp here goes nothing." Mal said as she folded her arms not ready to experience this tour. The door opened revealing Dizzy widely grinning as soon as she spotted Mal and Quinn.

She giggled happily as she rushed up to both of the girls and pulled them in for a hug. "Mal! Quinn! I can't believe I'm finally here!" Dizzy giggled in excitement. "I can't wait to experience what this school would be like and I can't wait to see Evie and hang out with you guys! I'm just so excited!!"

"Easy there Dizzy." Mal awkwardly chuckled. "We need to give you the full on tour before you can run wild and be free."

"I'm sorry!" Dizzy said, "I'm just so excited to be here in person." She looked over and spotted Lena and Ben. Her jaw dropped as she didn't expect to see Ben in person. "And you must be...King Ben! It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You don't have to be formal with me Dizzy." Ben grinned. "We're glad to have you here."

"You can take Evie for that." Jay mentioned.

Quinn looked over and looked at the new villian kids who are going to be part of the school. Her attention went towards Zevon as he was glaring at her and Quinn rolled her eyes as she didn't want to deal with it. She sighed as she gave a welcoming smile, "Welcome to Auradon Prep... long time no see...Zevon."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:58 pm

"Quinn. So good to see you again," Zevon rolled his eyes, hands on his hips. Being a little sassy twit as always. He then grinned at Mal. "Hello, Mal. Miss me?"

"Obviously not," Lena muttered, hugging Dizzy. "I'm happy to see you, though, Diz!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum