Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Wed May 15, 2019 1:34 am

"Nat, do you think its right that we go back? To leave our kingdoms vulnerable again? What if something else happens?" Kat asked as she was having second thoughts. She was so gung-ho on going back to the academy to be with her friends and boyfriend, but she had been contemplating everything over the past month with helping the last of the renovations to her kingdom.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed May 15, 2019 5:17 am

“Nothing has been going on.” Nathalie gave a shrug, “But, if you want to stay a bit longer it’s fine. Gaito is gone and we have been taking care of our kingdom for maybe a month or 2 now. Plus, it would be nice to see how everyone else is doing.”

As soon as Nathalie finished packing her things, she sat on her bed and sighed as she start to think about what Ulrich has been up to and not sulking too much because she’s been gone for so long.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 21, 2019 9:15 pm

Kat was pacing around her room before she took a breath and came to her decision. She grabbed her bags and went down to the parlor where her parents were. "Mom? Dad?" she called as she walked in.

"Hey, princess," Kaito smiled at his daughter. He saw her bags and sighed a little. "Decided to leave?"

"Y-Yes... I want to be with my friends. With Danny," Kat said.

"Its okay, Kat!" Lucia hugged her daughter tightly, making her turn purple. "You got to follow your heart like I did!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri May 24, 2019 10:01 pm

Nathalie arrived back at school and casually set her stuff up in her room. She walked out and spotted Sissi and her group of friends. "Well, well look who's back." Sissi said as she walked up to Nathalie who was about to leave her room.

"Hey Sissi." Nathalie said as she glanced over at Sissi and the two idiots. "Do you need something?"

"If you're back, I'm guessing Kat and Ivory are coming back as well." Sissi said.

"Kat is on her way back." Nathalie mentioned, "I'm not so sure about Ivory though."

"See Sissi, I knew she's not coming back." Herb muttered.

"Would you shut it?!" Sissi yelled as she glared over at Herb. "I-It not like it matters anyway." She muttered annoyingly as she shoved Nathalie to the side and walked away.

Nathalie glanced back and didn't expect Sissi to give an attitude when it came to Ivory, usually she would be like this when it came to Ulrich. She began to walk to the factory as she expected the group to be there along meeting up with Kat there.

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, the Lyoko warriors were at the ice sector fighting off against XANA.

"You only got one life point left Danny." Jeremy said.

"Alright, thanks Jeremy." Danny said as he looked over at his shoulder.

Odd was on his overboard shooting some hornets as Aelita was with Yumi trying to find a way to get to the tower.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri May 31, 2019 10:09 pm

"Almost there! 20 feet!" Ulrich calculated, taking lead to make sure Aelita got there okay. He glanced behind him and he saw a hornet sneaking up on Danny. "Danny! Behind you!!"

However, before it could hurt him, Kat's scepter went right through the hornet before returning to her hand. "Geez, Danny. I'm gone for a little over a month and you get rusty on me," she grinned at him as she rode on her scooter.

"Kat?! Is Nathalie here, too?" Ulrich asked, looking around.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:59 pm

Just then a hornet was going to shoot Ulrich from behind, but a force field surrounded him and Aelita. Coming from afar, Nathalie was flying by with her super speed and threw a fan at the hornet destroying it. The shield disappeared and she gracefully landed on her feet, making her wings disappeared. "Someone called for me?" Nathalie grinned as she caught the fan in her hand.

Danny rushed over to Kat and pulled her in for a tight hug, "I sure did miss you!" Danny grinned as he happily picked Kat up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Jeremy, why didn't you say anything huh?" Aelita raised a brow.

"Hey! They wanted to keep it a surprise!" Jeremy said, "I was surprised when I saw both of them when I was at the supercomputer trying to help you guys out."

"Well you sure got us." Odd said as he flew over with his overboard. "Welcome back though!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:11 pm

Kat laughed when Danny suddenly picked her up. "I missed you, too!" she giggled, holding her arms around his neck.

"Nat!" Ulrich smiled. He made sure Aelita was safely in the tower before he picked Nathalie up, spinning her and then kissed her lips. "I missed you so much."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:19 am

"H-Hey!" Nathalie blushed as she didn't see that coming from Ulrich.

"Great! Now Ulrich can stop being sad in his bed and is back to his normal self since Nathalie is back." Odd teased Ulrich.

Right when Aelita deactivated the tower, Jeremy didn't do a return to the past since XANA didn't do any damage to the school. Everyone was devirutalized and was back at the factory catching up with Nathalie and Kat since they came back from their kingdoms. "How was it being a princess?" Yumi asked as she's curious about the royal life.

"It's not that bad." Nathalie shrugged as she laid her head on Ulrich's shoulder, "Ever since we manage to get our kingdoms rebuilt. We mostly have been helping out our people."

"You sure didn't miss much on here though." Danny chuckled, "It the same old XANA fighting."

"Hey! Let's not forget about Sissi." Odd mentioned, " She's not complaining about Ulrich, but she is curious about Ivory's disappearance."

"Have you guys kept contact with her?" Aelita asked as she looked at the two.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:54 pm

"Honestly, not really. We've all been a little busy with making sure our kingdoms are okay, then princess lessons, and yadda yadda," Kat said, flapping her hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:38 am

"The usual princess stuff." Nathalie shrugged.

"We should celebrate then!" Odd said as he got up from the ground, "By having some dinner."

"Odd, you're just saying that cause you're hungry." Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"I know! But I'm sure the girls are hungry too! So let's go!" Odd widely grinned as he happily dashed off to the cafeteria while the group follows from behind.

"Same old Odd with his usual energy." Danny sighed.

"I do miss that." Nathalie chuckled as she followed the group.

~*~*~*~

Back at Kadic Academy, it was dinner and Odd was already munching on his tray. "Now that is hitting the spot." Odd nodded happily as he was munching on food.

"Do you want my croissant Aelita?" Jeremy asked as he glanced over at her.

"Sure..." Aelita lightly blushed as she shyly took the croissant, "Thank you Jeremy."

"You guys are sweet." Nathalie said as she still noticed Jeremy and Aelita still having that shy relationship around each other.

"It's better than couples making out. That's for sure." Yumi snickered as she glanced at Kat, Danny, Nathalie, and Ulrich.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum