Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by windyfairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:49 pm

"Not good?" Ivory hesitantly asked, "it is... possible for us to fight him and win, right?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:20 pm

“I doubt that...” Nathalie muttered, “When we sing, his songs is not even affecting him.”

“When he plays the flute, it does seem powerful.” Danny mentioned.

“Sounds like a fun time.” Yumi folded her arms, “So what now?”

“Aqua Regina?” Nathalie mentioned as she looked over at Hippo.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 pm

"Hmmm..." Hippo rubbed his beak. "She did come and help your parents the last time. They also connected with the girl, Mikaru, and all of them were able to change Mikeru's heart and turn things back to normal."

"I don't think that's gonna be the case. But we definitely should ask Aqua Regina-sama," Kat nodded.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:28 pm

“Shouldn’t we find out who Mikeru is connected too this time? Unless it is Mikaru?” Nathalie raised a brow.

“We should probably discuss about this later. For now it’s getting late and I’m pretty sure Nathalie would need to be there for dinner unless the teachers start to worry.” Jeremy mentioned, “You did cause a scene in class Nat.”

“...Don’t remind me.” Nathalie mumbled in annoyance.

The group went to dinner and Nathalie was getting her tray of food and was eating with the usual group. “Hey, don’t worry about Mikeru. As long as he not attacking you guys will be ok.” Danny said.

“Danny is right.” Odd nodded in agreement. “Food is the best cheer up medicine guys!”

As the group was eating their lunch, Herb and Nicholas were watching and trying to listen in on the group. “Hey! What are you guys doing? Are you guys even listening to what I’m saying?!” Sissy said as she tried to get the boys’ attention.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:31 pm

"I think they're trying to butt in on other people's conversations," Ivory said, eating a forkful of her lunch, "which, in my opinion, is... not so cool."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:40 pm

"I thought laughter was?" Kat asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Food is pretty much Odd's lifeblood," Ulrich said as he held Nathalie's hand under the table while the other used his fork to eat.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:43 pm

“Hey! You don’t know what happened or even believe us from what we saw today!” Herb said as he glared at Ivory, “What are you and those girls truly hiding?”

“Yeah! We saw Nathalie and Kat at the beach in frilly outfits and an angel!” Nicholas said.

“I think you guys have gone crazy. Angels are not a thing!” Sissi rolled her eyes.

—————

“Food is a nice cheer me up though.” Nathalie smiles as she held on to Ulrich’s hand.

Danny chuckled as he put his arm around Kat, “It can be laughter.” He smirked as he poked Kat’s side attempting to tickle her.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:45 pm

"You're right, I don't believe you," Ivory narrowed her eyes, "you know, people usually hallucinate seeing angels when they're having a near death experience. Do you two need to go to the nurse?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:49 pm

Ulrich smiled and kissed Nathalie's cheek. "You're always my 'cheer me up'." He never got time to be romantic with her, not often anyway, and he was happy for the downtime.

Kat felt the slight tickle and she squirmed before hitting his shoulder. "H-Hey!" she laughed. "Baka! Don't tickle me!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:07 pm

“Too late!” Danny said as he continued tickling Kat. “You can’t stop me.”

“Now this is a normal dinner time.” Aelita said as she was enjoying her meal.

“Yeah, especially since we just got back after taking care of our kingdoms. Now we can spend more time together.” Nathalie smiled at Ulrich.

“Get a room you guys!” Yumi said as she rolled her eyes at the couple. “This is just another normal day.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum