Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:54 pm

"If anything, it was mine. I had a bad feeling about them, but I didn't say anything," Robin said, feeling like he was to blame.

"Sweetie, no. Its not your fault. Its not anyone's. I'm just glad you're all okay," Hydro said, pulling John into another hug. However, she began to feel like she was to blame. She had seen Teen Titans, even if it was many years ago now and her reality was a cartoons show, so she should've known that Tara was going to double cross them. She had hoped that things had changed. Guess it didn't.

"Mom...squishing me."

"Oh!" She let him go. "I'm sorry, sweetie. Is you arm okay? Let me heal it," Hydro said, gathering some water before Robin groaned, "Dad! Make her stop!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Nightwing chuckled. "Honey, I think he's fine."

"Yeah, hey. Could use some healing water over here," Black Arrow muttered with her tounge in cheek.

"Well, at the end of the day. All is good!" Kid Flash smiled. "Hey, how the team do on the mission?" He asked Nightwing, thinking they were back yet.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:05 pm

((Wanna skip to later when they're with their families? ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:14 pm

(yes!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:23 pm

((Okay!))

Later that night, the Titans had gone back to the Tower and the other Justice Team members were back home with their families. John was back home, even though he was a little in trouble for not going to the League or his parents in the first place, but his excuse was, "The Titans are MY team! I have to help them."

"But you still asked for the others help?" Ariel pointed out from where she was sitting on the couch playing on her iPad.

"Well, yeah, but that's different!" John claimed as he sat at the bar of the kitchen while his mother cooked.

"Still, John, it could have ended badly. Well...more badly," Nikki muttered a little, pausing from where she was cutting the vegetables. Also just like in Teen Titans, Tara sacrificed herself to save everyone. A part of her hoped she would miraculously come back like in the last episode.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm

"You're mother's right. You should have called the Leauge," Dick agreed, checking on the meat in the oven.

At the West house things would have been more calm if Nikki and Dick hadn't filled Wally and Jaine in on what happened.

"I don't get it? Why am I getting all the blame when Mads were out on a mission just like me!?" Nathan questioned. They were also at the dining table, eating dinner.

"The difference is we knew where she was and she wasn't alone," Jaine stated.

"I wasn't alone! Well... yeah, but. We didn't have time to tell you!" Nathan realized at least one part of that was true.

Maddie arched an eyebrow, thinking her brother was just imature.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:47 pm

"I don't want to have to call my parents about every little thing that goes wrong. I'm not a normal teenager, ya know," John said with a roll of his eyes.

"No, but these aren't your normal "teenager situations"." Nikki began to toss the salad and continued, "We all live a dangerous life, honey, and you only need to do what you can handle right now. Taking on a cult with Deathstroke as their ally is a big thing. He might be a little older, but that does not mean he isn't any sharper than he was. Just handle what you can right now and in time, you'll improve and can do more. But please, John..." She leaned over the counter and held her hand under his chin, "please depend on your parents more. It makes your mom feel good that her baby boy still needs her."

John saw his mom's smile and he smiled a little at the joke she put in. "OKay, Mom. I will."

"I'm always gonna need you guys!" Ariel rushed over and she hugged her daddy's side.

"Pft, attention hogger," John rolled his eyes.

"Not even a text? Come on, you guys are lightning fast at texting," Wally told him as he sat down with his plate. "Just take your punishment, Nate. Just one week of doing some extra chores. Be lucky you're not grounded for anything else."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Dick chuckled and lifted Ariel up intp his knee. But she was getting big now. "Heh, yeah. Don't give me that jealous look John," He tease dhis son as he ruffled his daughtes hair.

"Fine..." Nate muttered.

"So, how did the mission go, sweetheart?" Jaine then asked Maddie.

"Eh, it went fine I guess," Maddie shrugged. "Was kinda boring."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:14 pm

"I'm not jealous," John lied and he crossed his arms until Nikki gave him some plates.

"Can you go set the table for me please?" Nikki kissed his head and she went to get the rest of the food. And soon, the family of four was sitting and discussing their day, but Ariel was talking about the recon mission they had and would not really shut up about it.

"And then we were almost spotted, but I quickly hid inside a bush! A-And the camouflage on my suit was so awesome!" Ariel giggled.

"Did you get any souvenirs?" Wally asked his daughter. He was hoping they'd keep the tradition going.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:48 pm

"Uh-huh, I bet it was sweety," Dick said. He did not really approve of her going on missions, but so long she was just going to watch and observe. She also had to know how it was out in the field.

Maddie then decided to tease her father. "Actually I did," She held out a mistletoe. "It was right there and well, Tim actually thinks this is my best souvenir so far."

"Ew, gross!" Nathan stated.

Jaine only shook her head, knpowing her daughter was just joking around.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next