Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 21 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Robin was getting more impatient with each question. "No! No more waiting! He'll go, Supergirl and I will watch him, and we're going to save my-I mean Ariel! Now, Jack, get your ass in the ship, sit down, and lets go try and find whatever is doing this to her."

Tim blinked before he sighed and held his arms up. "Alright, I'm done arguing, too. You two are responsible for the kid. So lets go."

"So you remember me. Good," Seth smirked and walked over to her. "This will make things easier then. You know who I am. What I'm capable of. You can also tell what I want from you, so lets skip the bloody part unless you want a couple of new scars by me?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 21 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:26 pm

And with that everyone on the team, including Jack, boarded the bio-ship to try and sole this Ariel mystery and track down the boogyman.

"So kid. Where do we look?" Black Arrow asked.

"How should I know? I'm just a kid," Jack shrugged.

Wonder Girl sighed out. She knew the kid would only be in the way.

Jack put his hand to his chin. "But I might have an an idea. The boogyman drives on fear right? Then I bet he'd be paying visits to kids with nightmares!" He said.

"Pth." Maddie scoofed and glared at him. "If you expect me to tell you anything you might as well start. We know how that went last time," She spat. Of course she didn't want him to hurt him, and she knew what he was capable of. However, she wasn't just going to give out her friends and family for her own well being.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:42 pm

"Okay, and how do we find one kid with nightmares? There are over 100 kids in this city and over a billion in the world. We can't just focus in on one kid and hope they get spooked," Tim said.

Robin got an idea and looked at Jack. "Maybe we could. You said you wanted to help, Jack, right? How about you be our bait?"

"I know. I learned from last time. This time, I know how to make you talk and my patience has gotten very thin," Seth said as he walked over to the tray full of new "toys". Toys like acid, water boarding supplies, ear bleeding sounds, everything that would make anyone go crazy after a period of time.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:45 pm

"What are you thinking? He just fall asleep and randomly dream a bad dream?" Kid Flash asked, seeing Jack arch an eyebrow.

"I think I can help with that," Martian girl said. She could go inside his mind when he was sleeping and make him have a bad dream.

"I'm in!" Jack stated.

Maddie sighed. "You seem a little young to be after the Leauge anyway. Deathstroke put you up to this?" She asked, guessing she was working with him anyway. She had seen the colours of his suit. Couldn't be a coincidence.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:45 pm

"Are we serious doing this?" Tim asked, still feeling like he was the only rational one here. He saw their looks and sighed. "Fine, okay. If you think its gonna work."

"Alright. Jack, we'll go to your house and have you sleep," Robin said. They'd just have to be super covert otherwise his mom and little sister could get hurt, too.

"Not exactly," Seth told her, though he was wishing he was working with his grandfather than his asshole of a dad. Thought his grandfather was bad? Pft. "Now, I'm the one who will be asking questions and you'll be the one answering." He walked over to the table and grabbed a tool that would be used to break fingers and tones.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:00 pm

The team nodded before they used Robins instructions to get to his house.

They carefully made their way to the house and used the back entrance to get in. 

"You ready for this?" Kid Flash asked Jack. He was just a kid after all.

"Yeah Yeah! Anything to help ariel," Jack nodded getting himself in bed.

"Alright, but I'll let you know right away that I'm taken," Maddie said, using her natural incapability of shutting up or not being funny.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:45 pm

I think someone has a crush on Ariel, Martian Girl thought to everyone but Jack, having a little smile on her face.

She's ten, MG. Way too young, Robin thought, giving her a little annoyed look. This was his little sister they were talking about.

Never thought you'd be the protective type, Tim thought back on the ship. Only KF, Rob, and MG were in the house before they were to wait outside the bedroom to see who or what came in.

Robin was doing his best to block them before he told Jack, "I promise we're going to keep you safe. Just relax. We'll be right outside."

"I don't envy whoever you're dating, smartass," Seth rolled his eyes before he took one of her fingers and put between the clamps he had. "Every wise mark, every unanswered question, you get a broken digit. So answer wisely. First one: Real names of all of your teammates."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Jack nodded before he pulled the covers up and closed his eyes. He really hoped this plan would work.

"Okay. He's ready. Your game M.G," Kid Flash told the Martian.

"Ever heard of the yellow pages? Why don't you look it up?" Maddie sneered, quickly regretting her snark remark. She bit down on her thounge when she heard the crack. "Agh! Fuck...!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Martian Girl nodded and she held a hand on his head. I'm really sorry, Jack. I won't make it too scary, she thought before using her powers to manipulate his mind into having a nightmare.

Robin took this time to hide in the tree outside of Jack's room. Once M.G. successfully planted a nightmare in Jack's mind, she went invisible and hid in the corner. Now they would just have to wait.

"It only gets worse from here." Seth smirked and got another finger into the clamp. "Again. Names."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:54 pm

It only passes a couple of minutes before Jack started twisting and closing his eyes a bit tighter. 

(who should play the boogie?)

"You're really stupid if you think this is gonna give you answers." Maddie mocked, hiding a pained grin.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next