Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 23 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:30 pm

((Thanks!! ^^))

Robin was keeping an eye out when he heard a scream in his mind. It sounded like Martian Girl's. 'M.G., whats wrong!?' he asked, looking up at where the Bio-Ship would be.

'Some-Something just pushed me and took Jack! I think it was him!' Martian Girl thought, freaking out. That thing could get by her detection? What was he!?

"Looking for us?" Pitch appeared behind Robin and Kid Flash, holding Jack captive. "I do not like to be played with, children."

Seth glared at her a little and snapped, "What, you deaf!? We gotta go before he comes back. Put the damn coat on and follow me." He then went out through the other door that would lead them to the back exit.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 23 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Kid Flash growled. "We're not children! Let him go!" He said, now that he could finally see him. But what exactly was he looking at?

Maddie flinched and got up to follow him, getting the coat over her shoulders. She saw him taking another way out. Was he going to let her go? Not going to do anything with her? No. "What are you gonna do to me?" She wispered this time, a little scared he would snap again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:59 pm

"Not likely. I think you all deserved to be punished accordingly." Pitch shot his black sand at them, enveloping them in it before the three boys were teleported with him somewhere far away from the teens.

"Robin!? Kid Flash!?" Tim exclaimed, trying to get a hold of them. Robin's camera in his mask went offline and they couldn't detect them. "W-Where did they go!?"

Robin coughed up black sand as he woke up...on a frozen lake? He was going to jump up when he remembered to be careful on lakes, just in case some parts were too thin. So he just lightly raised his head and looked to his right where he saw Jack and Kid Flash laying. They were breathing, but what did Pitch do? He separated them, but why? "KF. Jack. Wake up!" he told them.

"I'm going to knock you out and drag you if i have to unless you follow me," Seth told her, getting agitated. He stopped a second and turned to her. "I might not be the greatest person in the world, but I'm not about to rape a girl for answers. I'm not that much of a monster, believe it or not."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Kid Flash coughed and as soon as he attempted to get into his feet he slipped. "Agh!"He groaned before looking around." Where are we?"

"I don't know. They're out of my telepathic link," Martian Girl said, just confused.

"Did they teleport?" Super Girl asked. "Tim. Maybe you can follow them!?" She said.

Maddie stopped and didn't say anything but followed after him when he started walking again. She wasn't sure she believed him, but she did or she wouldn't be here right now. She hugged the jacket around her.  "Why are you letting me go?" She carefully asked. He could just kill her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:25 pm

"I have no idea. Can you check on Jack? Make sure he's okay while I try to get us to the side." Robin reached for his grappling hook in his belt when his eyes went wide. Damn bastard took his utility belt! "Dammit!" he growled, wanting to punch the ground when he remembered there was ice.

"The boy is okay, but I cannot say the same to you two," Pitch told them as he suddenly appeared, standing a few feet from them.

"I'm trying to track them, but I'm getting nothing. I'm no speedster either," Tim said, trying to wrack his brains with ideas. Oh man, if Nathan died, Maddie would never forgive him.

"I will finally take you down one day, but it isn't going to be while you're vulnerable like this. I'll take you down with both of our prides in tact," Seth told her, opening the door to the back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:30 am

"What are you?" Kid Flash narrowed his eyes. He didn't believe in ghosts,... or fairytales like the boogyman. They wern't real. Right?

"Can you teleport after them?" Black Arrow asked him. Usually he would need to know where to go, or have a vision of what it looked like at least.

Maddie arched an eyebrow, Just like that? It didn't make sense. She saw him open the door. That was her way out. "Thanks?" Maddie muttered, barley hearable. She lifted her foot and hesitated, glancing at him. Was this really not just some trick?

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:38 pm

"Me? I'm your greatest nightmare. The origin of nightmares," Pitch told him. He looked over at Jack and slowly made his way to the still unconscious boy.

"Stay away from him!" Robin growled, trying to get up on the slippery ice.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt him. I just want to see why an ordinary boy has joined in your little league of heroes," Pitch said. However, just as he grabbed Jack's chin, a boomerang suddenly came out of nowhere and hit his arm back. "Ah!"

Robin looked to the side and his eyes were wide when he saw a huge ass bunny with circular markings and wearing a bow like bag that held his boomerang. "What the f-"

"Ah, watch your tongue, mate. Or it'll be another one for the swear jar." E. Aster Bunny, or "Bunny" for short, glared at Pitch. "Leave them alone, Black. You're no longer welcome, or must I remind you?"

"Oh, go shove an egg, little bunny. They started it," Pitch told him.

"No, you started it when you almost scared my sister to death! She's in a comma because of you!" Robin yelled.

The six foot, grey humanized bunny snapped his head towards Pitch. His green eyes narrowed and he gripped his boomerang in hand. "That's how you're back. You're stealing children's life force by scaring it out of them. We won't let that happen again!"

"And who are you to stop me? The Guardians are no match for my army. But that will be for another time. Tata, children. Have a nice...swim!" Pitch somehow made the ice break and disappeared all in the same second.

"Ahh!" Robin fell into the freezing cold lake.

"I'll try." Tim closed his eyes and tried to sense where they might have gone. He focused until he felt they were in major danger and his eyes went wide. "Found them! Follow my location!" He then teleported to the boys' location.

"Do I have to push you or what? Follow that road, it'll take you to a gas station and you can call for your family there," Seth told her, getting agitated because his dad could come back any second.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:18 pm

Not even Kid Flash had time to zoom out of the way before the ice broke and he held his breath as he want under the ice cold water. But as he naturally had a higher body temprature it wasn't affecting him as badly. He gasped and came up to the surface again, looking around. "Rob!? Jack!?" Had he just seen a talking bunny before he fell into the water?

Jail got Mike connected from the cave to help them with the tech stuff and they soon got a lock on Tim's location. They all exchanged weird looks before Martian Girl got the bio-ship up and running towards the location Tim just had teleported to. Wherever that was.

Maddie decided not to waste any more time and with that she zoomed off. Away from there, away from what happened.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Robin was doing his best not to panic, but the cold water was making him shiver and everything felt numb. He didn't have his grappling hook; he was a sitting duck. When he tried to raise his arm, something wrapped around it and quickly pulled him onto the surface.

It all happened so fast and he could barely process it all before he saw that the huge bunny had saved Jack first before tossing his boomerang wrapped in a rope at him, pulling him out of the water.

Bunny did quick work with doing the same to Kid Flash, but while he did that, Robin made himself get up and run Jack's side. "Jack?! J-Jack?!" He felt his pulse and sighed out relief when he found that the boy still had life in him.

Then something else happened Robin didn't expect. He saw Tim appear via teleportation power, only to scream out in surprise when he saw Kid Flash be yanked out of the water by some invisible force.

Seth watched her finally zoom away before he walked back into the building, going to make it look like a struggle occured.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:47 pm

"I swear I am going crazy..." Kid Flash stated, having to blink s few times before he could see it. An actual talking bunny? What was this? Alice in wonder land?

"Electric? How'd you- never mind," Kid Flash stood up and remembered his powers. He looked around and didn't see the dark uh... Thing anymore.

Maddie ran and didn't stop untill she got on the outskirts of the Woods next to the gas station. It was pretty dead. She leaned against a lamp post and caught herself before she Brooke into tears. She sniffled and reached for her back pocket. "Agh!" She bit her lip when she felt the psin from her broken fingers. Cursing she got her good hand and grabbed her phone. The screen had a crack in it. She found Tim ofän quick dial and called him up.

(Thanks for playing Seth for me ^^)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next