Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:44 pm

"I haven't yet. I think Tim asked us not to, even though I strongly advise we do. They'll want to be here, but if you need some time, I'll hold off," Caitlin told Maddie after looking back at the boys as well.

"We start at most activity. This way to my globe." North walked to the huge globe lit up with lights in the middle of the whole workshop.

Robin patted Jack's shoulder to say he wouldn't go far and followed. "So, uh...what are the lights? Pitch?"

"No. Those are kids who still believe in us, as in, Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, all of us," Bunny exclaimed, waving his paw.

"Uh huh..." Robin saw the lights on the globe flicker somewhere near what he'd guess was Hawaii. "What was that?"

"Pitch. He must be making trouble there," North guessed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Maddie looked over and nodded. "It's okay. You can call them." She said before goigg over to talk to Tim.

"And The more trouble he makes the less kids believe." Martian Girl realised.

"What happens if all lights go out?" Supergirl asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 pm

"Alrighty." Caitlin grabbed her phone and called Jaine first.

"Hey." Tim immediately got his arms around Maddie when she walked over. "Doing better?" He whispered.

"Well..." Bunny shared a glance with North. "We go out. Cease to exist."

"Wow." Robin actually felt bad now for not believing in them when he grew up. That sucked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 pm

"I'm okay," Maddie said, hugging him.

Jaine was at the hospital, having arrived with Wally after her sister had called her about ariel and she got off work. She heard her own phone go off and expected it to be either Nathan or Maddie but saw it was Caitlin." Caitlin. Hi?"

"That's awful!" Martian Girl frowned. "We have to help."

"Where can we find pitch?" Supergirl asked. "And how do we take him down?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:38 pm

"You sure? You were talking to Dr. Snow a long time," Tim said, pulling back a bit to look at her.

"Hey, Jaine. Is Wally around?" Caitlin asked, wanting to tell them both about Maddie at the same time.

"We follow nightmares to find Pitch. We will have our friend be in charge of that. Dreams are his area," North said, arms behind his back as he paced. "For bringing Pitch down, we must trap him in his own domain."

"And how do we do that?" Robin asked.

"Mmm... Not sure. Last time, human population was tinier and easy to make him powerless. Forgotten," North said. Je stopped and looked at the teens. "Any suggestions? I suppose you have made traps before, no?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Maddie frowned and looked away. "Something happened." She said. 

"Uh Yeah, do you want me to get him?" Jaine asked, going to get her husband who was just talking to Dick.

"Havn't really made plans to capture something like this..." Black Arrow muttered.

"We'll figure something out. How long do we have?" Wonder Girl asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm

"Will you tell me?" Tim asked, having a feeling that the "something" wasn't very good since she didn't look at him when she said that.

"Yeah. I have to tell you two something. Its-Its not bad, but I want to tell you both," Caitlin said after quickly catching how bad she sounded.

"For all the lights to go out, possibly three days. For your little friend in the hospital, only 24 hours," Bunny answered.

"24 hours?! You're saying if we don't catch this something of a bitch in a day, my sister will die?!" Robin exclaimed, eyes wide.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:57 pm

Maddie took a breath and bit her lip before she looked back up at him. "I-I will if you promise not to judge." She said. 

That was when Kid Flash or, Nathan ran into star labs. He was caught up with Cisco first. Seeing Caitlin busy on the phone and his sister, alright, Thank god was talking to Tim. 

"Oh-kay then?" Jaine grabbed Wally and walked off a bit to leave Dick and Nikki with Ariel and so they could talk in private. "I'm putting you on speaker," Jaine said, doing so and holding the phoen between herself and her husband. 

Martian Girl frowned and put her hand on Robins shoulder. "We won't let that happen." She promised. He had already lost one sibling. She couldn't imagine losing her sister.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Tim looked over after seeing Nathan flash in brfore he turned back to his girlfriend, serious. "I'd never judge you, Mads. You know that."

"Maddie was kidnapped tonight by that Seth boy that keeps popping up," Caitlin told them first.

"What?! Is she okay?! What the hell happened?!" Wally said a little too loudly in that hospital.

"She's fine, nothing seriously broken. She's with me, Cisco, Tim, and it seems Nathan's here now. But you both should come see her."

Robin was trying to take some deep breaths to calm himself before he took his mask of for a second to wipe his eyes. It suddenly dawned on him that he had gotten so angry he started to cry. That terrified him.

"We won't let it happen either. You have my word. We already sent a message out to our other friends and they'll meet us in Hawaii where Pitch is at the moment. We all need to hurry, though, before he makes his way to another country," Bunny said
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:15 pm

Maddie frowned before she told him. Not sure how he would react. "The guy who kidnapped me.. He didn't just torture me. He-he was Gonna rape me." 

"What I miss?" Nathan pulled his cowl down and walked over to Cisco. But he seemed pretty clueless. 

Jaine exchanged a look with her husband. Worried. "We'll be there as soon as we can." She hung up. "I'll tell them." She needed to tell her sister and Dick. They would understand.

"I want to help too!" Jack stated.

"What. No we are not draging the kid back into it." Wonder Girl stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next