Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:20 pm

"No way! Right now is the time to strike!" Ariel grinned, not wanting to be left out anymore.

John looked over then with a cocked eyebrow. "You wanna learn some from me?" he asked him, just surprised.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:02 pm

Nathan shook his head. "Well, it's like having John around if anything," He chuckled. They were similar like that.

Maddie chuckled. "You go girl!" She hugged her arm around her youngest cousin.

"I don't see why not. There's always room for Improvement. Do you have anything to offer?" Seth asked, crossing his arms.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Ariel giggled and hugged her back. "I'm awesome."

"Very cute," Tim teased them both.

"Ahh.... Well, your agility could use some work," John said, having been trained as an acrobat as well by his dad.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:24 pm

"It's in the family gene, it's a shame you don't have it," Maddie teased her boyfriend.

Nathan rolled his eyes out of his sister gross flirt lines. Ew.

"I see," Seth nodded, pretending to be more interested than he was. Well actually it was quite impressive how he noticed that. It was true. He was a mercenary, not an acrobate. "Well, let's go outside and get started. I prefer the fresh air."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:45 pm

"No, but I do have the sexy gene," Tim smirked at her.

"More like the dummy gene," Ariel muttered under her breath. She giggled all innocently when he gave her a little glare.

"Wanna say that again, red? Huh?" Tim then picked her up and began to tickle her. "Say it again!"

"No! Hey, l-let me go!" Ariel laughed, kicking her legs. "M-Maddie, help!"

"Yeah, more room," John nodded. Alright... Seemed normal. For now. He then grabbed his mask and slipped it back on as they went out to train.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:54 pm

"Nope. You're on your own," Maddie laughed.

"That's not nice, Tim!" Kayla giggled.

Seth put his own mask on and followed him. Well, it was a start. Now he just had to wait for his grandfathers arrangement.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Tim laughed and he sat the ten year old down. "Alright, training time. Lets go," he said, getting up to the platform.

Ariel fixed her matted hair and stuck her tongue out at them.

"So, uh...to really build up your agility, you need to stretch your muscles. As lousy as I hate doing it, we gotta stretch and then we'll see what you're capable of," Robin told him after going out to the field.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:12 pm

"Alright. Tim, Jail. You're up first," Miranda, their team leader said.

"I'm Gonna wioe that smirk of your face, lover Boy," The oldest team member said, taking a stance. She felt pretty confident to win as her parents were none less than Black Canary and Green Arrow.

"Sounds good," Seth said wanting to die before he started stretching.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:18 pm

Tim only laughed as he slipped into a fighting stance. "Good luck with that, Queen. Come at me," he said, motioning his hand.

Robin did his usual stretch routine he did before every training session. And after a couple of minutes, he looked at Seth. "Alright, can you backflip?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Jail smirked. Gladly. She then ran, going for a jump, looking like she would jump over him and high before she actually dropped, making it a short jump, then sweeping her leg down as she landed in a crouch and sweeping him of his feet, making him land onto his back since his eye gace hsd been up. She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "Told you."

Maddie only laughed. Jail did have the most experience out of all of them. And her mother was freaking the black canary. Of course she would brat him.

Seth stopped himself from saying something snarky and only said. "Yes."

(time for action?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next