Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 55 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:14 pm

"How are we going to find her?" Ariel asked after they laid her mom down on the couch.

"I think I know..." Nikki opened one eye, looking like she was still in pain.

"Mom," John sighed out in relief.

"I saw it. In my head. Where the demons were going with her," Nikki whispered out as she rubbed her head. "I can give you the coordinates. They're practically burned into my skull."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 55 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:59 pm

"Can we get them back? What happened?" Nathan asked while his sister talked to the team at the cave.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:25 pm

"Raven's father's demons is what happened. Don't ask me how I know this, but Raven is the daughter of a powerful demon by the name of Trigon. He's ruthless and frankly, quite scary looking," Nikki muttered, thinking back to seeing him on TV when she was younger.

"W-Why is he just now showing up then!? Why didn't she tell us!?" John asked, just confused and angry.

"Jonathan, you need to listen to me. You need to stop her from opening the portal that will bring Trigon to Earth. If he succeeds, he'll bring the end of everything as we know it," Nikki said, not meaning to be so dark, but it was true.

"W-What? End of...everything?" Ariel asked, beginning to shake a little. That was really scary.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:32 pm

"Well, then it's a good thing I called the entire team for backup." Maddie said, comming back after hanging up her phone.

"Are they comming ti the Tower?" Starfire asked.

Maddie nodded. "Yeah. I told them we needed a plan. And I think you're gonna like consulting with an Amazon," She smiled since both Starfire seemed stubborn and she knew that Wonder Girl was.

Starfire smiled and nodded. "Okay team. Suit up."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:08 pm

While the others got ready for their battle, Nikki grabbed Ariel's arm. "Ariel. I want you to sit this fight out," she said.

"What? But, Mom! I can do it!" Ariel told her, not wanting to be left out again.

"Sweetie, I know, but your suit is home and these aren't your normal bad guys. They're demons and I don't want...I can't lose another child. John is ready, but you're not. Not yet," Nikki said, stroking her cheek. "Besides, I'm going to need someone to stay here with me while I come up with a way to save your dad and the others. I'll need someone to protect me and your baby brother or sister. Can you do that for me, honey?"

Ariel frowned a little before she nodded. "Yeah. I can do that."

John had heard everything from the entrance to the hallway and he sighed out a little. He felt a little better that Ariel wasn't going to have to face these things. He then went and got ready with the rest of the Titans and his cousins.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:21 pm

"Alright! All ready! Kid Flash were done a few seconds before his sister. "Just waiting for the team."

"They should be here any moment now," Speedy said, and as Starfire nodded you could hear the sound of the Bio-Ship hovering in over the Tower.

"Time to go," Starfire said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:26 pm

"Be careful," Nikki told all of them. Robin gave her a nod before he went onto the Bio-Ship with the Titans.

Electric was the first to ask, "Okay, wanna explain what is going on now?"

"We will on the way. Go to these coordinates," Robin told Martian Girl after pulling them up on his holo-glove.

Martian Girl nodded. "Alright. Everyone, sit down. We're going into hyperdrive." It was important that they get there as soon as possible.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:17 pm

Soon enough the Bio-Ship reached the detaionation Nikki had given them coordinates too. The team were also filled in on what had happened. And yeah, it didn't look good fighting the leaugers, but they had the addition of Starfire and Cyborg now.

Martian Girl put the ship down and they all got outside. They were at a cavey mountain area, that were really gloomy and dull.

"Nice place they picked here," Speedy said with sarcasam as she rolled her eyes. She was a little more tense and on edge than usual. She would have to fight her parents...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:48 pm

"Super Girl, can you see inside the mountain?" Robin asked their resident half Kryptonian.

Super Girl shook her head. "No. But I can hear their heartbeats. There's four, so that means your parents are still alive," she confirmed.

"Good. Now, remember, we don't want to hurt them. We just need to get the demons out of them," Robin said.

Cyborg showed the little shockers he had in his arm. "I got enough for the three of them, but only one shot each. It worked for Nikki, so it should work for the others, too."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:05 pm

"Let's hope so," Starfire said. "Everyone in on the plan?"

"I still can't believe anyone convinced Wonder Girl to let the leesh..." Black Arrow teased their Amazonian team leader untill she got hit by her.

"We'll follow Starfire's plan. Avoid their paths, get in from behind." Wonder Girl said.

Martian Girl nodded with her other team mates. "if anything goes wrong, well. It can't go wrong...." Wonder Girl said.

"We can do this!" Starfire smiled, confident.

That was when the team deployed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next