Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Empty {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:40 pm

((And last thing we did here was Emi was going to get a new suit for her new powers and Scarlett was staying the night with Dick))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:24 pm

(Yeah Yeah. So ya wanna con from there or should we do something different or?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:34 pm

((Maybe skip a couple of days? I just thought that maybe Cisco could make the suit for Emi and they try it out and maybe Gotham Prep is having a dance and Scarlett doesn't have a date so Dick goes with her? Maybe get some romance between the two? I love you ))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:55 pm

(Oh Oh Oh!!! A dances would be actually fun! I wanna do that TT episode where Dick has to go with Kitten (could just be some random though) and that is gonna get Scarlett jealous. Especially maybe since tee two planned to go at first?... Maybe it could be a dance for Emi and Wally too but maybe the Cisco safe suit or whatever (is this thing like invisible or how Does it work?) Anyhow. Maybe accidently something goes wrong and Emi actually ends up killing someone with her new powers??)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:02 pm

((Oooh I like Dick having to take someone out. Maybe its the daughter of a wealthy business that works with Wayne Tech and Dick doesn't want her making up lies to her dad and the press, making Wayne Tech look bad.

And yeah, the suit will be super thin like and invisible. Oh nooo, Emi accidentally killing someone xD you wanna make her kill them or drain enough energy to make them go into a coma?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:18 pm

(Yes exactly! I love that idea! It could start at least a love story for Dick and Scar

And yeah. Not really sure how this power thing works but the way I got it is like humans are more sensitive than suoerehumans?? So Yeah. Like maybe something goes wrong with the suit or like she Wouldn't be wearing it some reason and just gets in contact with someone. And cause her powers are new and stuff maybe they are reacting weird and quick and they can find out just how dangerous her powers are. It would also be dramatic to actually kill someone. Can just be someone random)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:20 pm

((Yes, nice love story ^^

And alright ^^ Yeah, I think humans are more susceptible to them. That's how it was in the X-Men movies.And yeah, it could malfunction maybe after bumping into someone and then Emi accidentally touches someone, killing them))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:37 pm

(Yeah or like getting a drink spillde over her or could be anything... And Idk if we want to add more drama... But we could. If we want to. Maybe this someone dies and then everyone would obviosly notice someone just falling in the middle of a dance. And because it is crowded maybe actually more people comes in contact with her so it's even more than one victim?? Haha. I jutt live for the killing!!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:56 pm

((Ya wanna kill that many people!? XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:00 pm

(Maybe.... Haha. Yes... Am I evil?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next