Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Empty {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:49 pm

(I think that's a great idea! I will have Dick call her. What is the next phase in your plan?)

"Pth, you're luck is gonna run out soon," Emi laughed as they kept on doing the race.

While the two competed Dick checked his phone. Still no messages from Scarlett... He sent her a text. Hey, are you still busy? he was gonna wait a while and see if she replied to that. He looked up again and saw that Eminwas still in the lead but Wally wasn't too far behind.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:33 pm

Wally wanted to make a lame flirt with something like, " with you as my good luck charm? Never ", but he refrained from doing so and just smirked at how his driver was getting closer to catching up to hers. "No, that's just you, " he said before unleashing a little bomb on her before getting out of the way so his driver didn't blow up either.

Scarlett her the little thing of her phone. She grabbed it and pulled up the message that Dick had sent her. But she only rolled her eyes and ignored it, not wanting to think about him at the moment. Or ever again.

(So, the next phase is maybe we could skip a couple of weeks and Scarlett is still pretty much MIA in their friend circle, only reaching out every so often as to not alarm anybody. But that's when Dick starts getting super suspicious and he eventually finds out about the whole illegal meta wrestling ring. And you know, Scarlett will be there but she will get Eric out because they become really close (and maybe Dick could actually meet him? Maybe Dick could show up around dinner time and Erik could be there and he gets a whole ass vibe that he's bad news, then Scarlet and him get into a fight which makes things even worse. And that is when he actually finds out about the illegal meta wrestling ring and gets everybody arrested except for Scarlet and Eric of course because Scarlett will have gotten Erik out. But that's when Erik will realize that Scarlett somehow knows the Justice League and that's when I have my whole idea where he sleeps with her and then drugs her And then takes her to the meta trafficking that he supposedly " got kidnapped from " when really he is one of the kidnappers.

Sorry that it's kind of messy lol, using talk to text and just blurting things as I think of them haha. But what do you think?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:09 pm

"H-hey!" Emi laughed a little, but managed to avoid most of the blast, which only gave her a minor setback. "My ass you haven't played this game in years!" She stated, before she saw a booster coming up on the screen and she made her character grab it. "Haha yes!" She laughed before she immediately used it, causing her to gain some distance.

The game ended with Emi winning just barley and Wally demanding a rematch. Dick checked his phone again and saw that Scarlett had read his message, but not replied, which is why he excused himself. "Hey, I'll just make a call," he hoped over th couch, noticing that Eni and Wally were too focused on their game anyway to ask why or who it was. He walked to the kitchen to get away from the noise before tried calling Scarlett.

(I like the idea of him being over for like dinner and Scarlett actually getting close to him. And then Dick could like do more digging and find out about it. And damm I feel bad for Scarlett and Erik is so nice haha. Wasn't the original plan that he was gonna like... Idk chose to go with the bad guys instead of the good ones? Or maybe you changed you mind? Haha I can't remember. But we can do whatever you like the most. Even though I feel bad for Scarlett I like the idea of Erik actually like caring about her but still choosing to betray her and go rough)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:55 pm

"I really haven't!" Wally laughed before Emi got that boost. He pouted, muttering " Lucky shot " before trying to catch up with her again. But he was smiling all the same. He was glad that he could spend this time with both of them, no matter how secretly awkward it was.

Scarlett was just about to fall asleep when her phone began to ring, calling out that it was that was calling. "Persistent much?" She said in a way of greeting after answering the call. She didn't mean to sound kind of grouchy, but she really needed some rest after what happened. Her head was starting to hurt again and she didn't need her heart to start hurting too. It wasn't like Dick really cared about her. As a friend, maybe, but now on the way that she wanted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:09 pm

Emi accepted the rematch, seeing how close to a tie they were last round, hoping she could take Wally again, because then she would not stop teasing him about it. Staying focused on the game she didn't really mind as Dick went to make a call.

"You wern't answering my texts," Dick stated before he frowned, leaning against the kitchen counter. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:33 pm

Wally was focused on the game, mainly focused on kicking Emi's butt and wasn't really focused on the phone call that Dick had walked out to make. Whatever it was, he could handle it, right?

"You're so going down," Wally declared with a shit-eating grin.

"You don't care," Scarlett said, biting her lip to try to stop her next words before the left her mouth but she couldn't stop them, " not really! You don't really care about me, dick! You never have! Not in the way I needed to hear it! You moved on, you forgot all about the circus all about me! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:51 pm

"Confident words," Sky said, biting her bottom lip in a concentrating manner as she made her character run the course, careful not to slip up.

Dick was actually shocked when she said that to him. However, his surprised eyebrows went into a combination of frowned and narrowed. "What? H-how can you say that!?" He asked, hurt she'd just said that. "How can you say I don't care?" He asked, raising his voice just like she had done, but keeping his composure even if it upset him.

"Did you hear that?" Emi asked, hearing Dick raise his voice. She paused the game. She recognised his upset voice all too well, and she guessed Wally did too.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:24 pm

Scarlet tried to make it stop, make the tears and angry words stop. But they still escaped from deep within her heart where she had been bottling it up all this time. It was all coming out. " Dick, you knew I cared for you! You were my best friend! You should have picked up the signs instead of being a total fucking idiot and ignoring them! Ignoring me when it matter the most! I loved you, you fucking idiota!!" There. It was out. How she truly felt. " And, and then you have to go and I understand. I wished to God that I could have been there to help you more after your parents passed away. But we had to leave and I always felt like you hated me for it because I never did hear from you after a year. And I hate myself now because.... Because I still love you and I hate that I do! "

Fuck, her heart hurts so much. Her free hand went to her chest and gripped firmly to where her knuckles were white.

"Yeah, I heard it too." Wally got up to his feet and went to where Dick had wondered off to make the phone call. " Dick? Hey buddy, are you okay? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:33 pm

Dick was going to protest but wasn't given the opportunity to speak so he just listened to everything Scarlett told him. He could hear that she wasn't just angry, but upset. However, even if he felt bad to some degree he still didn't think Scarlett was being fair. Where was all of this coming from? Not like he was a mind reader or something. He saw Wally poke his head through the door and ask him if he was okay. Dick just shook his head before he realisedhe had to reply. He wasn't even sure what to say first. "What are you talking about Scarlett!?" Just confused because he really had no idea what she meant by saying she loved him. He pinched the bridge on his nose. "I don't hate you," he stated. "And- and I. I don't think you're being fair. Where is all of this coming from?" He asked.

Emi frowned and put her controller down before she followed to make sure everything was alright as well. Was it Bruce? She knew Dick had become angry with him a few times.

Meanwhile Erik had walked to his room to just check on Scarlett when he heard her,not talking, but sounding like she was yelling on the phone. He'd stopped for a moment, not wanting to eavesdrop, but knocked before genlty opening the door after it got quiet since he was worried. "Scarlett, you okay?" He asked before seeing how upset she looked.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:13 pm

"If You don't understand now, then you never will. You never had! And.... And...." Scarlet started to sob, her mind going nuts and her head pulsing. " Goodbye, Dick." She hung up before flinging the phone to the wall, probably breaking it but not caring as she turned to Erik and just started crying into his chest. What was she doing? She didn't even know anymore. She was just so tired of it all. She wanted to be back, back in the circus, where things like teenage romance, high school, and superheroes were the least of her concerns.

"Umm... What just happened?" Wally asked Dick, coming up to him gently and placing a hand on his shoulder. His best friend really did look torn up, and it pains him to see him like this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next