Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Hero Academia

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Hero Academia  Empty My Hero Academia

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:45 pm

My Hero Academia  33087310
"This is a superhuman society, with 80% of us possessing some uncanny ability. Cities swirled with chaos and confusion following the appearance of these powers, and a new profession emerged. We call those who fight for justice and help others in need heroes. Oh, by the way! This is the story of how I became the world's hero!"
- Izuku Midoriya

Last edited by NiaHearts on Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Hero Academia  Empty Re: My Hero Academia

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:46 pm

Forms

Name ❧
Hero Name ❧
Age ❧
Quirk ❧
Personality ❧

Looks ❧
(Normal and Hero)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:31 pm

Name ❧ Maiko Okada
Hero Name ❧ Quake
Age ❧ 15
Quirk ❧ Geokinesis
Personality ❧ Maiko grew up as a happy child. All until her court manifested and ever since then, her parents unfortunately were scared of her. So much so, that they shipped her off to her grandparents because they did not want to " in danger themselves " with a daughter whose quirk was unstable at times, chaotic at worst.

Despite that, Maiko grew up to loving her grandparents more than her actual parents. She grew up strong, resilient, and a heart of gold. Her grandparents taught her to never judge a book by its cover and to always be kind to others, even when they have been unkind to you. So she did just that. She faced her own trials and tribulations through life, having to wear an inhibitor device to limit her quirk until she was old enough to not activate it without cause. She was about 10 years old by the time she was finally able to do so, but even then she had troubles with her quirk. Whenever she got really stressed out or scared was when the house would begin to shake. Fortunately enough, her grandparents were always there to calm her down, and fortunately enough, she was able to make it through the UA exams without her court going haywire.
(Izuku Midoriya Will be her future love interest, and taking the place of Ochaco Uraraka)

Looks ❧

My Hero Academia  32839311
Quirk ❧ Illuminating Abilities
Personality ❧ Izzy has had a troubling life. Her parents were wonderful, she had everything and anything she ever wanted, But she never truly felt like she fit in to society. Her quirk manifested a little later than the usual time for everybody else's children. She was about 6 or 7 years old by the time hers hers finally emerged.

She and her family were on their way back from an ice skating performance When hers came about. All of a sudden, light shown through her whole body, which made it hard for her parents to see while driving and ended up causing them to end up in a crash. Her mother did not survive the crash and even though her father told her it wasn't her fault, she truly felt like he still blamed her for it. She blamed herself for it too. So ever since then, she stuck to herself. Especially in school until a certain pink skin the girl got her out of her comfort zone a little bit and even persuaded her to enroll in UA. Izzy wasn't even trying to pass, but somehow she did. And she couldn't wait deep down.
(Eijirou Kirishima Will be her future love interest, and She will be one of the girls that Mina Ashido was trying to protect)
My Hero Academia  32843611

Looks

Quirk ❧  Glyphs
Personality ❧ Terumiko Oum grew up in a somewhat strict household. She has a younger sister named Sumiko who she would do anything to protect her. Her parents were so proud when both she and Sumiko both showed that they manifested the glyph quirk. Her father, Malone Oum, is a decorated veteran who served overseas, originating from Europe and met The girl's mother in Japan where he stayed.

However, because of the wars he had been in, it had cost him The ability to walk so he was wheelchair-bound for the rest of his life Because he was hurt by a villain who the opposing forces had hired to fight in their war. Because of that, Malone was bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his life but he also opened up his own hero agency, causing the family to become rich beyond their dreams.

Tragedy struck when Terumiko I just finished middle school where her mother had gotten sick and died. Terumiko was just a husk when she started at UA and met third year, Shouta Aizawa. She fell hard for the scruffy haired young man and met him when a fellow third year tried to attack him but she had stopped him with a glyph. The rest is history.

Despite her hardships, Terumiko remained happy, calm minded, with a little temper now and then. But she was kind, especially to her husband and little sister, and did her best as her hero alter ego, Rapier, to bring hope into the hearts of those that have lost all of the lights in their hearts.
My Hero Academia  32840411
Looks ❧

Last edited by NiaHearts on Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:57 pm

Awesome!!
I'll fill my form probably tomorrow, can't wait to work on my girl ^w^
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:33 pm

Thanks!!

And I can't wait to see your girl!!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun May 07, 2023 11:48 pm

Name ❧ Himari Ushigome
Hero Name ❧ Pinhole
Age ❧ 15
Quirk ❧ Stopping motion of objects and animals after taking a photograph of them (needs an analog camera or pinhole camera to work) - (She'll realize later on that she actually has the power to slow things down by looking at them, for a few seconds, and the smaller the hole she looks at things through, the slower they move, that's why cameras make the things look like they're not moving at all)

Personality ❧ Himari never met her dad, as he had left her mom and her when she was still a baby. That made things harder as she grew up, because her mom and her thought she didn't have any quirk. But it just so happened that they didn't know it had manifested already.

When Himari was 10, her mom bought her a small, vintage film camera for her to have fun and take pictures, as she was interested in photography after she found her dad's old photos. Her mom never really talked much with her dad about his quirk, so she wasn't aware that he had one related to the camera and photos that he always took.
This was the reason why they were both surprised when Himari, after taking a picture of a stray cat running, made the cat stop in the middle of the garden.
It just so happened that Himari's quirk only manifested through a camera, and when she took pictures of animals or objects, they stopped for a few seconds, before continuing like normal.

Himari spent the next years taking both her quirk and her photography hobby as far as she could, desiring to use it for good to help heroes fight wrong-doers and criminals.

She joined UA, passing the exam with ease as she was underestimated by most contestants, as she hid her quirk as much as she could, using it as a last resort and earning her place in the school.

She's cheerful, kind and soft-spoken. She tries to help as much as she can the people around her, not wanting to be the one on the spotlight. She doesn't care about high grades or being the best at anything, preferring to just stay on the sidelines and lift others up.
She loves photography, and her mom. She's also trying to learn to play the bass, but she isn't quite good at it yet.

(Future love interest: Shoto Todoroki)

Looks ❧
(Normal and Hero)

My Hero Academia  155431
Hero: Soon, once i decide how to draw it! lol
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 09, 2023 8:54 pm

Love love love her! I think she will be a fine fit for our dear Shoto
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue May 09, 2023 9:02 pm

Thanks! I sure hope so ^^
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 09, 2023 9:07 pm

Anybody else you want to create? Like maybe a teacher, or a pro hero?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed May 10, 2023 8:10 pm

Oh no, I'm good. Will have more than enough with all the other characters running around haha They're all so cool, i'll have fun playing like them for a while ^^

But if i think of anyone, i'll add them to the game!
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next