Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 40 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:24 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I could definitely give it a shot," Nikki nodded. She only went into the speed force once, and that was when Barry and Wally were both teaching her about the dangers of it. Just to show her what it was like. It was amazing, but it wasn't something people needed to tamper with.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 40 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:29 pm

(Should we wake the boys up before the fight is or how do we want to b´play this out?)

Jaine nodded and didn't say anything else. She had a bad feeling about this and Wally, her wally wasn't there to stay positive and tell her things were gonna be alright.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:25 pm

((Yeah, they can wake up right before the wraiths come to kill them XD and then fight!))

The sky got darker as time ticked away and Nikki was silently hoping those things would hurry up and come for them. She had a feeling Bruce would be looking for Dick, who was never late coming home without telling him something. She then heard groans and looked over, seeing the boys start to wake up.

"That...was a really cheap move," Wally groaned as he came to and realized they were still at the school.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:35 pm

"I told you we shouldn't trust them!" Dick stated, glaring a little at Wally and rubbing his head as he sat up.

"I told you it was a bad idea to knock them out to gain their trust!" Jaine stated at her sister.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:25 pm

"I didn't need to gain their trust, I just needed to make sure they were together so they were safe!" Nikki frowned and looked at the boys. "Guys, please. I'm sorry for what I did, but we're telling the truth about the wraiths coming for you. It starts with you and then it goes after the others. Artemis, Kaldur, M'gann, Conner, the entire League even. All of them."

"How do I know you're just not trying to stall us!?" Wally glared at her.

Nikki was going to say something when the lights flickered off and on before it got dark and they heard inhuman screeches around them. "That's why. Get behind me!" she said, drawing the dagger out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:34 pm

"Ugh. I have a feeling I'm not going to like these things..."Jaine muttered, having never seen one but she could kinda guess. She got in a fighting stance. They didn't really have a plan. Defend the guys. Dagger them. That was about it.

And that's when they came.

"Whatvthe hell is that!?" Dick was as shocked as Jaine.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:00 pm

Oh, my God, they really do look like Dementors, Nikki thought, eyes wide. Those things resembled the Time Wraiths that Barry described, but they were much darker and you couldn't see their faces behind the cloaks they wore. They made inhuman moans and harsh breaths past their growling mouths. She gripped the dagger tighter in her hand.

"Okay, we trust you now," Wally told the girls. "Is there any way we can catch them?"

"Um... Not sure," Nikki answered.

Wally sighed. "Perfect. I got an idea. Follow my lead. Dick, got your belt?" he asked, looking at his best friend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:11 pm

"Always," Dick said, bringing it up, not sure what his idea was, but ready to follow.

"Mind to share?" Jaine asked, wondering what they were thinking.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:18 pm

"Throw down a flash bomb to blind them and then Nikki and I can circle then to distract them," Wally whispered, backing up as they got closer.

"That could work," Nikki whispered, gripping the dagger. "Jaine, be there for backup in case one of them gets loose. Watch the doors."

"On my mark. One...two...now!" Wally yelled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:21 pm

Dick threw down a good amount of Flash bombs to blind the creatures. He then let Nikki and Wally do the Flash thing while Jaine keept her eyes sharp for any of those things that might be attacking as they put their plan in motion.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next