Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:28 pm

Maddie just took the invitation. She didn't mind and loved how he was gentle with her, yet how he did some exploration. She was probably one of the people who loved exploring the most, which is why she sat closed to him, stroking her hands over his back before bringing his attention back to her face so she could lean down and kiss his lips.

"I don't think she would have gone to bed without getting everything out of you," Dick said, taking his helmet off and shaking his head, running his hand through his hair before unlocking the door to the house, the two of them walking inside. He kind of expected Nikki to have fallen asleep, even if she said that she wouldn't.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Tim kissed her back, one hand on the back of her head to press her lips closer to his. He nipped at her bottom lip, wanting her to open for him, only if she wanted to anyway. He just felt like he couldn't get enough of her. This wonderful, beautiful girl that he could call his girlfriend. He was just so lucky to have her, she didn't even know.

John heard his words, but when he saw his mother asleep on the couch, he let out a breath. All he wanted to do was to creep upstairs to his room, but he knew that she would eventually wake up and ask him all kind of questions in the morning so he decided to get it over with.

John walked over and shook his mother's shoulder, whispering, " Hey Mom. I'm home."

Nikki made a small noise before she opened her eyes, needing to squint to try to get her vision to focus before she saw her son and husband standing in the living room. A smile came onto her face as she set up and held her arms up for John. "Hey honey. How was your date? "

Even though he knew that he was nearing 13, so close now, he loved his mother's hugs so John walked over to her and hugged her. " It was good. I could tell you about it in the morning? " He suggested, just wanting to go to bed honestly. However, one look from his mother and he let out a sigh. " Okay, okay okay. "

Even though she was tired, Nikki scooted to where he could sit down next to her. " So I want to hear everything! What did you two do?"

"Agh,"John rubbed the back of his neck before he told them the date. He didn't leave one detail out, well except for the part where he had nearly passed out when Rachel had dragged him off the top of the building and teased him about dropping him. "And She likes to go by Rachel to some people. And she would like to actually meet you next time. Like, come here. "

"Really? Of course she's more than welcome to come by! She can come for dinner, or she can spend the whole day here with us? What do you think, honey? " Nikki asked her husband, smiling at him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:52 pm

Maddie opened her mouth to make out with him, making their kiss deepen. She stroked his brown hair back and cupped his cheek. "You're... So... Gorgeous," she said in between their makeout session.

(Aw, John being an angel to his mother! Adore!)

"Of course," Dick said. "Rachel's welcomed to come over here anytime she wants. You can invite the rest of the Titans too," he said. "Unless, Rachel is the only one you want to hang out with?" He teased his son. What? He had to!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:49 pm

Tim chuckled against her mouth as he whispered in between kisses, " No, that's you, " He said. His hands drifted under her shirt a little bit, but he wouldn't go when he further. Not now at least, not without her okay

John gave him a little glare as he was brought back into a hug by his mom. " Mom just became my favorite parent, " He told his dad.

"Ha! Suck it, Nightwing, " Nikki teased him. She reached around and gave her baby boy a kiss on his cheek, making him groan with a, " really Mom?"

She only giggled before She let him go. " Okay, okay okay. Do you need to eat before you go to bed?"

"I'm fine, night, " John said, giving his dad a nod before he went up the stairs.

Nikki smiled after him before she held her arms up to her husband. " Can you carry me up to our room please? " She gave him a puppy dog pout along with the matching eyes.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:53 am

Maddie giggled lightly, feeling his soft hands against her skin, teasing her. She knew her father would kill them is he saw them. Thankfully, he wasn't as stern as he'd been in the beginning when she started going out with Tim. Maddie deepened the kiss by leaning over him a little bit before needing to take some air. She bit her lip and looked down at him, just smiling. "You make me so happy." She told him.

At the West house Jaine was just reading a book in the livingroom, seeing her husband watch the clock. Jaine sighed and but the book away to walk over. She wrapped her arms around him from behind to stop his nervous pacing. "Would you relax? She's fine. She'll be home soon," she told him, knowing he was always a little jumpy when it came to Maddie. She wasn't sure why, they could trust their daughter and they could trust Tim. He'd proved many times that they could.

Dick put his hands to his hips and gave her a look. "I'm starting to question who's the child in this family," he teased her since he didn't even carry his kids much anymore. Well, Ariel sometimes if she fell asleep in the couch, but she was getting older too. However, he had to give in to that look. "You know I'm getting too old for this, right?" He asked her, scooping her up and letting her wrap her arms around his neck.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:06 pm

Tim smiled and placed some hair that had fallen into her face behind her ear. " The feelings mutual, babe. " He gave her one last kiss before making her get off of him gently so that way he was sitting up in the drivers seat again. With a glance to his radio clock, he let out a sigh and told her, " I should probably get you home before your dad comes to kill me. "

He knew Wally would actually never do that, but he was pretty sure that the older speedster had a colorful mind and would think of something to torture him.

Wally let out a little sigh, placing his hands on top of her that was around his waist."I know, I know. I just... She's my little girl. Always will be. I hate that she's growing up so fast before our eyes, but I couldn't be more proud of her. "

"So you're saying I'm dating an old man now? " Nikki teased her husband. "Oh, whatever shall I do. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:39 pm

Maddie chuckled and looked at the time. "Yeah, that's probably for the best," she said. It was a bit left until her curfew, but it also took about 15 minutes to drive back from where they were. "But I had a great night," she told him in that voice meaning she wished it could last longer.

"I know." Jaine smiled and leaned her head into his back, just holding him. "I'm proud of you," she told him. She was proud because he was trying to let go and not be that overprotective dad. At least not as much anymore. She knew their daughter appreciated that.

"H-hey!" Dick laughed before he started walking towards their bedroom, which thank god, wasn't up the stairs. "You know I could drop you?" He teased. Of course he wouldn't. Never when she was pregnant.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:48 pm

Tim felt the exact same way. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I did too. Thank you for going out with me, " He said with a wink. He kissed her hand again before he settled himself into the drivers seat and buckled up. "But where do you want to go for our next date? Anywhere special or in particular? " He would take her to the moon if he could. But even his teleportation powers had its limits.

Wally smiled at her over his shoulder before he turned in her arms and hugged her. " Proud of you too. But I wish she could just stay that little girl forever, " He sighed out, laying his forehead on her shoulder. Then he added to tease, " if she did, we wouldn't have to pay for her college. "

"I don't think our child would appreciate that, " Nikki laughed out. Then she pecked his lips before whispering, " I know you would always be there to catch me if I fall. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:17 pm

Maddie sat back down and got her own seatbelt on before thinking about it. "Hm. I feel like we always have to escape my house because of dad... But maybe your place? I could spend the night?" she suggested a bit flirty. What? She would love to just bring Tim over to her house and he could sleep over, but then her father would be watching from the doorway all night or something like a hawk.

Jaine let out a low laugh. "Yeah." She knew he was teasing. She stroked his hair before she made him look at her. "She'll always be your little girl," she told him, before deciding to tease."Just your little girl that has a make out session with her boyfriend every once in a while." Jaine stroke some hair out of his face, seeing his look of disapproval to her little tease. "I know where she gets that from." She added, knowing it was him.

Dick smiled at her as he carried her inside their room, using his back to open the door. "As, I forgot how romantic you get when you're tired," he teased slightly before he gently put her down in their bed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:02 pm

Tim started the truck before he gave her a cocky grin. " I don't know how your dad would feel about that, but I'm up for the idea if you're sure, " He said, actually really liking the idea of her coming to stay the night with him to see if she was comfy around him and his own home.

"Yes, but she gets the relentless teasing from her mother, " Wally said as he gripped Jaine's sides as a little tease back. But seriously, Maddie really did get The torture is teasing from her.

Nikki stopped him from leaving by grabbing his hand. " You know, the doctor did say that sex wasn't off the table this early into the pregnancy, " She said with a flirty smirk. Yeah, being pregnant caused all kinds of things to happen to her. Including becoming horny at times.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next