Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 18 Empty Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:37 pm

(funny ey? XD)

"Oh, I hope not," Amiie said with s small laugh, realising she made a joke. "But who knows, maybe you wouldn't be able to tell us apart now that he's running around in dresses," she joked this time and Katar covered her giggles since they had seen Sonja run around in a green kyoshi outfit.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:52 pm

(🤣🤣🤣 You are a true air bendor)

Miya had to give it to Amiie. Her jokes were so much better than her brother's. "Oh don't worry, we will be able to recognize him. His head is so big Because of all the hot air in there, " She teased, kind of making an air bender joke as well.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:54 pm

(I am)

Both Amiie and Katara laughed at the airbender joke Miya have in return. "Well, let's hope it's not contagious, because I can see Aang's head starting to fill with air as well." katara said, since she was still a bit annoyed.

That's when Aang actually came to their table to also grab some lunch, but was followed by his little group of girl stalkers. "Hi guys, what's for lunch!?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:02 pm

"sandwiches and fruit. But I'm afraid we don't have enough for all of your..."fans ", " Katara jabbed at Aang, not even looking in his direction.

Miya frown and she gave you little smile to all the little girls. "Hey, can we just borrow Aang for one second please? You promise to return as soon as we're done. Official avatar business and all," She said to the girls.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:01 pm

Some disappointed sounds were heard but the girls did walk away to give them some space. Well, they too needed to eat after all.

Aang just smiled and took a seat next to Katara, since that was the spot that was free. "Okay, what's up?" He asked with a smile, clearly not noticing how annoyed Katara really was.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:00 pm

Miya began to say something when the Katara cut her off, sarcastically replying, " What's up? What's up is that we should already be on the way to the North Pole right now but instead you are letting all of the Avatar stuff get to your head! "

Miya blinked and shared a look with Amiie. Well, her sister wasn't exactly wrong there...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:31 pm

"I'm not letting it get to my head," Aang said before hearing his little squad call and glancing over his shoulder he saw they had created a flower boa for him. He turned back to his friends and rubbed the back of his head. "Okay, maybe a little bit. But what's so bad with that? We'll still make it to the North Pole."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:51 pm

"What's wrong with that is that did you forget that we are being hunted down by the Prince of fire Lord? And that it's going to be spring before we know it!*Katara reminded him, crossing her arms

Miya frowned when she mentioned Zuko...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:53 pm

"Uh, yeah. Who's this hot headed prince you're taking about again?" Amiie asked, arching an eyebrow since she hadn't met Zuko. Honestly she didn't know much about the fire nations royal family, less being about Aang being hunted down by an honour-addicted prince.

"Just a teenager," Aang said, playing it off even though he knew Zuko was more of a treath than that. "We haven't seen him since the we left your village. What are the chances he's going to find us here?"

Just as Aang said that Sokka came running into the dining hall. "Guys! It's the fire nation. They've found us!" He and the other Kyoshi warriors had seen Zuko'sship arrive at the village.

(I thought it was time for some action)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:48 pm

(agreed! Definitely time! )

Katara and Miya's heart stopped after hearing what their brother said. Then guitar I gave Aang a look, meaning " I told you so " without having to actually say it.

"We can hold him off! Aang! Go to Appa so we can get the heck out of here! " Katara told the younger Airbender before she ran out, while also calling to Miya and Amiie, "You two go with him! "

"What?! And leave you and Sokka alone against him and an army!?" Miya yelled, not wanting her sister or brother to get hurt.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum