Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 30 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:20 pm

"Nothing other than Scarlett almost setting fire to the place- again," Superboy remarked.

"Hey, hey, that was one time! I didn't do it today, I was just bored and playing around with some sparks," Scarlett stuck her tongue out.

Wally quickly went to dodge whatever she was planning on throwing at him and quickly moved from her line of strike.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 30 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:27 pm

"Speaking of... Sounds like someone's sparring. Care to go a few rounds? We can show Asami the routine," Dick said grinning behind his shades.

"That's a good idea Robin," Aqualad smiled and nodded before they all headed there to meet the absent members of the team.

Artemis saw he dodged it and smiled before she quickly sweeped her leg out to make him fall.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:35 pm

"I'm gonna kick your butt," Scarlett teased Dick, playfully scoffing his shoulder.

"Nope!" Wally tried to do a back flip like Dick would do, but his hand slipped and he fell onto his face. "Owww!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:44 pm

"You wish..." Dick said before he saw Wally just in time fall on his face and he snickered. "Nice move!"

Artemis put her hand to her hip before holding her hand out at KF. 

The rest of the team arrived to see they had started the session.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:50 pm

"Shut up, Rob!" Wally groaned. He looked up and accepted Artemis' hand. He stood up in time to see Emi and Asami and frowned a little. "Emi, Asami, I... I'm sorry for how I acted. I was an ass."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Emi was actually a little suprehe came around like that. But was glad he did. 

Asami only smiled. "It's okay. No hard feelings." She assured him. She then looked at the two. "So this is what this is? Sparring?" She asked.

"Yeah. Anyone up next?" Artemis asked, stepping down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:41 pm

"I'll take a crack at it. I've been practicing," Scarlett grinned and she cracked her knuckles as she walked onto the platform.

Wally walked to beside Dick and he crossed his arms. Well, he was glad that they forgave him so quickly.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:48 pm

"Great," Artemis smiled. "Let's see what you've got." She crossed her arms with a smirk.

"Wow, I wish I was that confident..." Asami wispered to Emi before watching the two girls begin.

"You okay?" Dick asked his best friend in a wisperer while watching the two sparr. He was also a little suprised he appologized. But if he meant it then things would probably become good between him and the girls again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:13 pm

Scarlett slipped into a fighting stance and she stroke first when she heard the "ding". She immediately ran at Artemis and tried to punch her.

"Yeah. Yeah, I will be," Wally nodded, watching the girls sparr. "Believe it or not, but Artemis was the one who convinced me to apologize."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:23 pm

(Things are a little slow placed here. Should we skip to ur plan? We were doing that first Yeah?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next