Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 31 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:37 pm

((Yeah ^^ I'll start it off!))

After Artemis pinned Scarlett down, everyone was sitting in the living room and enjoying some snacks and drinks. Scarlett was sitting next to Dick drinking a Gatorade when her phone went off for the upteenth time that afternoon. She knew who it was and with her head phones in, she could hear his messages.

"Are you talking to your boyfriend, Scarlett?" M'gann teased her. Of course M'gann knew about Scarlett's new boyfriend and didnt need to use her telepathy powers to know that's what she was smiling about.

"M-M'gann!" Scarlett blushed. She didn't want too many people knowing about him. Especially Dick.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 31 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:08 am

"Boyfriend?" Dick arched an eyebrow. She hadn't told him about any boyfriend. Thought she told him everything.

Artemis chuckled at seeing Scarlett blush at that. "Seems to be a nie boyfriencd by the looks of it," She commented.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:34 pm

"You didn't tell us you had a boyfriend, Scar," Wally also commented. However, he really shouldn't be surprised that she didn't tell him. Why would she?

"I-I didn't tell anyone, not really," Scarlett muttered, trying not to show how badly she was blushing. Once okay with being the center of attention, she hated it now. "M'M-gann only knows because his name popped up when I was at the Cave last week."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Asami exchanged a look with her girlfriend. However, Emi didn't say anything. It would probably make things worse.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was a secret," M'gann felt bad an appologized.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:51 pm

"No, no, its okay! It's not really a secret, I'm just still wrapping my head around it. Anyway, his name is Gabriel Diaz and he goes to my school. His parents are big time charity folk who give to the less fortunate and he himself has been raising money for fundraisers," Scarlett said.

"That sounds wonderful," Kaldur agreed.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:45 pm

"Did you have a picture of him?" Emi asked, curious. She didn't know this "Gabriel Diaz".

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:19 pm

"Yeah, uh..." Scarlett couldn't really see what he looked like, but she knew he took a picture of himself. So she asked Artemis to go to her gallery. "Uh, it should be in my download folder."

((This is him ^^:
{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 31 West-h10))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:13 pm

(Ohhh lala. Hottie )

"Oh wow. That's him!?" Artemis found the picture, since it was kinda her only picture. She was just suprised.

"Let me see!" Dick actually said and Emi arched an eyebrow. Was he so curious or was he just suspicious like always?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:31 pm

((Thanks ^^ I got him off the Runaway show he was in for an episode. He was a bad guy. Kinda))

"He's cute, Scarlett! You did good," M'gann teased, lightly bumping her.

"I-I can't tell if he's actually cute or not, remember?" Scarlett was blushing, clearly not used to all this.

"Looks kinda weird," Wally commented. He wasn't jealous or anything. He just felt like he was the cutest in the room.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:48 pm

"Weird how?" Conner asked, arching an eyebrow.

Artemis scoofed. "You're the only weird one here, baywatch."

"Baywatch?" Asami arched an eyebrow.

"It's his halfnude, faceplanting nickname," Emi explained, teasing.

"Guys. Could we focus? Who is this guy? I,'ve never seen him," Dick stated
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next