Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 32 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:00 pm

"I already told you, Rob. His name is Gabriel Diaz. He literally just started school with me and hes two grades ahead, so we don't interact much. He keeps to himself a lot since he's not see pompous rich kid like the others," Scarlett told her best guy friend, wondering why he was being super skeptical all of a sudden.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 32 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:06 pm

"Huh-" Dick scoffed.

"Oh, leave Scar alone with her new boyfriend." M'gann giggled. "No need to ask so many questions."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 pm

"Thank you, Meghan," Scarlett sighed and she got up. "Speaking of. He just asked if I wanted to go to a party at his place this weekend and I said yes. I cannot believe I'm about to ask this, but...will you girls help me find proper party clothes?"

"Yes! Definitely!" M'gann shot up with excitement, floating in her place.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:28 pm

(Do you want to skip to the actual party thing and then shit happens and then Dick finds out?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:42 pm

((YESSSSS ^^ anything special in the meantime for you?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm

(Maybe Asami starts planning her plan or something so that can start when Scar is Broken and hurt and all that big plan shit can go down?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:01 pm

((Okay ^^ so, Scarlett almost gets raped but Dick stops Gabriel in time. I don't wanna actual scar Scarlett her whole life xD but we ready?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:07 pm

(Okay. Okay. I am with you!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 pm

((Yay! Okay, start!))

The weekend and party finally arrive and Scarlett couldn't help but to be nervous. It was her first high school party with her first high school boyfriend. Gabriel had picked her up, promising her parents that she'd be home by curfew and actually talking to her parents in Spanish and instantly won their favor.

"This way," Gabriel told Scarlett after taking her hand and leading her inside his house where the part was taking place. Scarlett didn't need his help, but she couldn't tell him that. However, things were super crowded in his house. Lots of people, loud music, and she heard the distant splash of a pool.

He stopped to talk to some friends from his old school and introduced Scarlett to them. She kinda clung to Gabriel's side until he went to go get them drinks. Little did she knew he was planning something for that night.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 pm

Dick had seriously considering moping at home. But he did not trust that guy. He had just showed up off the grid?He didn't like it.

So he was just at the party with Barbara and some of his friends. Not going to brother Scarlett, but defiently keeping an eye out. 

Emi was at home with her girlfriend. She wasn't really one to go to another big party cause that was just where her life had gone to hell.

"You okay?" Asami asked her, seeing her look absent minded.

"Huh? Yeah. I was just thinking about when my powers backlashed for the first time. Not a great memory..." She admitted.

Asami frowned and gripped her hand. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It wasn't your fault. Nothing can shange what happened." Emi said.

"Maybe things like that don't have to happen again in the future?" Asami smiled, teying to cheer her up. They had both suffered from metahumans and metahuman powers.

"Maybe?" Emi looked up smiled at her.

Asami pecked her lips. "I love you. Don't worry."

"I'll try not to," Emi smiled. "Thanks Asami."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next