Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 5 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:06 pm

"No. I am serious." Killer Moth tried to keep up his intimidating act, but it was faltering. Yeah, his daughter was really something. "You take her to her school's homecoming dance or else I'll have my babies tear Gotham apart."

"Are you freaking serious!? He's not gonna take some blonde bimbo to a dance! What kinda idiot are you!?" Scarlett actually snapped.

"I didn't mean- What I meant was that I don't want anyone taking you from me. Taking you as my amazing girlfriend, not some object," Wally tried to explain, sweating bullets.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 5 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:20 pm

"Oh-kay... Excuse us for a second," Dick smiled innocent and lead Scarlett off. He didn't want this Moth guy to release who knew what on Gotham so she needed to chill. "Scar. Maybe.. Calm down a bit. We don't want him doing something we'll regrett."

Emi was just looking at him. "I don't belong to you, Wally." She started walking off. She was dependent like that. "See you tonight if you've come up with a better excuse."

Cisco looked as she left. He looked back at Wally. He just got served.

"Don't start Cisco." Caitlin told him.

"I didn't say anything!" Cisco stated.

Caitlin only shook ed her head before she left too.

Cisco looked back at Wally and held his arms out. "I didn't say anything!"

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:35 pm

"You expect me to be calm about this!? What kind of cartoon bullcrap is this!? Making you take his daughter to a dance!?" Scarlett frowned. Okay, she was more upset because he was supposed to be her date...

Wally sighed and he walked out, going to go home and get ready for the dance that night. Damn, he really did screw up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:59 pm

"Well, I'm not exactly a fan of it myself...," Dick admitted with a mutter. "But you heard him. He's gonna release those things upon Gotham."

(Haha. Funny)

Emi walked home, at least happy to have this suit now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Scarlett frowned and she crossed her arms. "Fine," she muttered. "But, at least let your other teammates know. They could go find the creatures and put a stop to them so you won't have to deal with her all night."

((XD I had to))

When Wally got home, he sent an 'I'm sorry' text to Emi along with a sad face emoji.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Dick nodded. "I will," He then turned back to the screen, wakling over. "Okay. I'll take your...daughter, to the dance," He agreed.

Emi got home and was just falling back onto her bed. He saw his text. She knew that he didn't mean bad, but he was still stupid sometimes. She decided not to answer for now, but she wouldn't just ignore then dance bacause of a silly thing like that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:14 pm

"Don't tell me, ask her," Killer Moth said, gesturing to his daughter.

"Figures she wouldn't respond," Wally sighed, falling back on his own bed. He glanced over at his closet where his tux was hanging after his mother had prepared it for him. Well, least they would have fun that night.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:05 pm

"Seriously?" Dick lowered his eyebrows. He really didn't want to.

Emi looked over to her wardrobe and saw her dress hanging on hanger. At first she didn't think she would be able to go at all due to her... Problem. She was just so greatful for Cisco's invention and hopefully now she could have a some what normal life.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:57 pm

"Yes," Killer Moth growled.

"Well, Robby-poo? I'm waiting," Kitten smirked down at him.

"Wally, honey? Are you hungry? You might wanna eat before the dance," Wally's mother called from downstairs.

"Ah... Sure, Mom," Wally said, getting up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:34 pm

"Fine." Dick muttered some very unnice things under his breath. Hee looked up at the, not his type at all, Kitten. "Will you go to the dance with me?"

Emi sighed before she heard her mother call for her.

"Emi!"

"Comming mum!" Emi called back, getting up before going downstairs. She stopped in the kitchen with an arched eyebrow. "Um, mum. What do you think you're doing?" In the kitchen her mother had set up a chair and a mirror with a curling iron and a lot of other styling products and make-up.

"Tonight you have you're very own make-up artist and hair stylist," Emi's mother Mai said.

"You?" Emi arched an eyebrow.

"Yes. Oh, don't give me that look! I know what I'm doing," Mai smiled.

Emi reluctantly walked over and sat down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next