Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 6 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:52 pm

"Oh, Robby-poo, I thought you'd never ask!!" Kitten smiled. "Now, I go to Gotham Prepatory. Our Homecoming Dance is really formal, so make sure you dress your best! I'll see you there!" Kitten blew him a kiss before the screen went dark.

"She goes to our school!? Since when!?" Scarlett exclaimed.

After eating, Wally's mother was nagging him about dressing up. His dad helped with his tie and his mom was trying to slick his hair. "Mom! Come on, I'm gonna look like an idiot!" he told her.

"Nonsense, you look handsome!" Mary smiled at her son.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 6 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Dick just shuddered. "I don't wanna know."

As it started closing towards the evening Emi had her blonde hair curled and half of it was up to get it away from her face. She had some darker eyeshadow framing her already dark eyes and just a natural tone on her lips. Her dress was a dark blue, quite simple gown, but still showing some skin. And she had a pair of black high heels to go.{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 6 11_d0a8d763-a78a-42d9-8482-cda8e04d2480
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:32 pm

((Love the dress!! I'm finding one for Scarlett right now))

Scarlett gripped her fists and she turned, going towards the stairs. "I'm going to go get ready. You should get some of the Team members to find out where her stupid evil dad is hiding those moths," she told Dick, going up the stairs. "I'll see you at the dance."

"One more picture, Wally, and I'm done," Mary promised as she took the 50th picture of the night. "Oh, wait, one more-"

"Mary, honey, you're going to make him late to get Emi," Rudy told his wife after placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Dad," Wally whispered with a sigh of relief. He grabbed the corsage he got for Emi. "I hope she'll like it."

"She will. Now, go get her and be back by curfew, young man," Rudy told his son with a smile.

"Sure will, Pop. Don't wait up!" Wally went out the door and he ran to Emi's house. He didn't exactly have his license yet and he really didn't want either of his parents driving.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:45 pm

(Yay!!!)

Dick only looked down. Well, someone was pissed. Well, truth to be told he wasn't exactly happy either. He sighed before he called up the Cave to inform Aqualad.

"Do I look okay?" Emi asked, a small smile. She was still nervous about going back. She hadn't been there in so long and she hadn't had her skin this exposed in a long time.

"You look beautiful, darling," Mai said, stroking her daughters arm, so glad she could touch her daughter again.

Emi smiled. "Thanks mum."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:02 pm

During the meantime, Scarlett's mother came and picked her up before taking her back home to get her ready. She feigned excitement even though the former rainbow haired teen was really not looking forward to tonight. A part of her was kinda happy she was blind now; she didn't have to see Dick dancing with that pompous princess.

Before Scarlett knew it, her mother had her all glammed up in a beautiful dress her mother configured for her. Her brown hair was curled onto her shoulders and her bangs were pinned to the side with an adorable pearl hairclip. She wore a simple pink and vanilla tone eyeshadow, light pink blush on her cheeks, and had on a nice rose lipstick. Her shoes were flats, thank goodness since her mother didn't want her tripping in heels due to her 'blindness'.

"Oh, Scarlett, mi amor, you're beautiful!" her mother gleamed.

"Simple dazzling. When did my little girl grow up so fast?" her father smiled at her.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 6 AM230-1_2000x

Wally arrived to her house and he took a breath before going over and knocked on the door.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:08 pm

(That's gorgeous!!!)

Dick informed the team, who were kind of suprised he had a "date" and couldn't join the mission. However, they went to handle the moth situation.
That was so that Dick could suit up in his tux, that he already owned thanks to being adoptive son of Bruce Wayne. He then went to meet up where Kitten left the adress. Limo and everything.

Emi opened the door and smiled at her boyfriend. "Hey Wally."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:20 pm

((Thanks! I wanted something kinda simple for her but something appropriate for a dance, too))

Kitten waited with her pink limo outside where they were to meet. Of course it wasn't at her house, no need for them to find out where she and her daddy lived. "Oh, Robby-poo! Look how handsome you are!" she gushed when she saw him pull up on his motorcycle.

"So, Scarlett, you told me you were going with Dick? Is he coming to pick you up?" her mother asked after helping her with her earrings.

"Ah, no... He actually has a date already. Can you just drive me there?" Scarlett asked.

"Oh, of course, honey. I'm sorry that he already had someone to go with. I know how much you like him," her mother said, hugging her and just making her more angry, but she calmed down.

"Yeah, me, too. Lets go, please," Scarlett said, grabbing her dumb walking cane and went to the door.

Wally's eyes went wide when he saw how beautiful she looked. "Wow... Hey, babe. You look gorgeous."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:27 pm

"Yeah. Thanks," Dick only left a short answer, getting off. Kill me now...

(poor Scarlett)

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself," Emi smiled at him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:33 pm

A little while later, Scarlett arrived to Gotham Prep where all of the kids attending wore beautiful expensive looking gowns. Scarlett would've felt insecure if she actually knew what the hell her dress looked like, but hey, being blind was actually a good thing once in a while. "Thanks," she told her mom after she helped her out.

"You're welcome. Hey, maybe I should stay? I could be-" her mother began.

"Mom!" Scarlett stopped her, not meaning to raise her voice. The night already sucked. No need for an overbearing parent to make it worse. "Mom," she took a breath, lowering her voice, "please, I'm fine. Go on and I'll call you when the dance is over."

"Oh.. O-OKay. You have fun, il mio piccolo arcobaleno," her mother told her. She gave her a hug and then drove back home.

((Poor Dick xD!))

"This old thing?" Wally teased. He walked up and kissed her cheek before holding out the corsage. "Got you a little something."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Dick arrived at the dance, not long after that. Difference was he had to go in a Pink and not black limo. And he had to be seen with.... Her.

Emi smiled and accepted it. "Thanks, you didn't have to," She insisted before a Flash went off. "Smile!" her mother and fathrr was of course taking pictures. "Mum!" Emi groaned.

"Oh Cmon. Just one photo."

"Just one," Emi said, before she grabbed Wally's arm to pose for the camera. It was defiently more than one photo.

"Okay. Now we gotta go." Emi insisted before almost pushing Wally out to get away.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next