Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 59 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:16 pm

"Yep! Come on!" M'gann flew to the living room with the box. She sat the box on the coffee table before sitting down on the couch. "So, uh, who wants to go first?" she asked, eager.

"I can go first?" Scarlett volunteered as she held a little hand up. She actually liked to dance since she did dance routines for her family's performances.

"Thatta girl," Wally said, grabbing the box. "I can choose one for you."

"No, you'll cheat. Rob, you do it," Scarlett told her crush.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 59 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:14 pm

"Ah. I wouldn't trust him," Emi chuckled as Dick selected a card for her.

"Alright," Dick turned the card to read it. "It says. Frankenstein." He told her. Did he even have a dance?

"Wow. This will be fun." Even Connor thought the game would be fun. Well when it wasn't his turn to dance.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:18 pm

"Frankenstein?" Scarlett laughed. "Easy enough. We got some music?"

"Ah! Hello, Meghan!" M'gann hit her forehead before she grabbed the remote and had the song "The Monster Mash" play on the Cave's speakers.

"Okay, uh..." Scarlett thought about it before she began to hold her arms out like a Frankenstein and began to dance with harsh movements. She was sure she looked silly and was glad she was blind so she couldn't see their faces.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Everyone laughed, amused but they also cheered. "Oh yeah, there you go Scar! Doing the robot dance!" Artemis laughed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:55 pm

"H-Hey! Its supposed to be Frankenstein! What am I suppose to say, fire bad?" Scarlett asked, a little embarrassed.

"No, no, its great!" Wally laughed before the music stopped. "Artemis, how about you?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Artemis calmed her laughter. "It's great." She said, not minding to stand up to go second. "Okay. Be prepared for the worst. I am not a great dancer."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:31 pm

"Oh, we know," Wally teased before Scarlett hit his arm as she sat down. "Ow! Rude!"

"Oh, sorry. I was aiming for your head," Scarlett retorted.

M'gann giggled before starting the music back up again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:15 pm

Artemis got up and picked a card of her own. And she got, "pumpkin". "Okay guys if you can guess this one you get a 5 star." Artemis said, since how the f*ck were she supose to dance like a pumpkin?

Emi rose an eyebrow and giggled when Artemis did her dance. If it was a dance.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Wally was trying his best not to laugh, but he couldn't help it. She looked so weird! "Please tell me someone is recording this for future blackmail," he whispered to Dick with a grin.

Scarlett had her feet planted to the floor and even had one hand planted so she could get a glimpse of Artemis' weird dance. She could make out some movements and giggled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:04 am

"'Course," Dick grinned holding his arm up with the holoscreen.

"H-hey no filming!" Artemis stopped the silly dance attempt and laughed. "Really, no one?"

"Uh... Could it be a drunk vampire?" Conner guessed.

Artemis rolled her eyes. "Noo." She giggled. "I told you it sucked. M'gann this note is impossible to do!"

"Oh. Of course! Hello Megan!" The Martian hit herself. "You're a pumpkin!"

"A what now?" Emi asked.

"A pumpkin!" Mgann smiled.

"That was a pumpkin dance?" Dick rose an eyebrow.

"You do it better!" Artemis threw the bag of notes to him next, just joking as she went over to sit down again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next