Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 10 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:29 pm

"Rob!" Scarlett exclaimed, seeing he was hurt. Then she sensed Kitten behind her, but she wasn't expecting her to hold one of the ribbons around her neck, choking her. "A-Ah!"

"Say goodnight, loser!" Kitten sneered.

Scarlett growled and she burnt the ribbon with her hands before swinging around and landed a blow to Kitten's jaw. That got Fang's attention, making him turn and yell, "Kitten!" He then went after Scarlett and then he jumped at her. Because he was in the air, Scarlett could only guess where he was going to land and he actually got her pinned by his legs.

"Let me go!" she yelled, squirming and unable to move her arms and legs.

((So, when you gonna have Emi kill everyone? XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 10 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:06 pm

"Alright, that's enough," Dick said. He got his utility belt out. Luckly almost everyone had left tee dance in panic when "spiderman" showed up so he didn't have to worry about his cover being blown. He got out a few exploding birdarangs before sending them at Fang. He then ran over to grab the remote from Kitten. "Aha!" He grabbed ahold of it.

(Well I am thinking someone accidently spilles on her when she goes for a drink or something. And that cause the suit to malfunction and yeah. Her powers are activated. And since they have been supressed for so long they will just sworn over so whoever touches her (normal human that is) it will just be to much.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 pm

"No!" Kitten exclaimed after she sat up, seeing he had control over it.

Fang, who had been blown into a table, was suddenly being constricted by the earth under him. It broke through the tiled floor and trapped him and when he looked to see who was doing it, it was Scarlett.

"Enough," she growled, so annoyed.

Kitten saw that they had lost and she made a break for it before Scarlett just hit the ground with her foot, causing the floor beneath the blonde bimbo to shake and fall onto her face again. "Ow..."

((Right got it ^^))

Wally chuckled and he danced with her for a good little bit before some of the kids went to get some drinks. "Want to go get some punch?" he asked Emi.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:42 pm

"This date is over. I suggest you both get out of here before the police shows up," Dick stated. Usually he didn't let villains go, but he didn't want to see either if their faces for another second.

(^^)

"Yeah, that would be refreshing," Emi nodded, being quite thirsty after all the dancing. She looked over and saw some tables as well by the other end. "I'll go fetch some for us. You go take a table." Emi smiled before she walked to get them something to drink.

But just as she was about to reach the table, someone who just had got ten drinks turned and accidently bumped her, spilling the entire thing all over her.

"Oh!! I-I am so sorry!" The girl who had just spilt over her appologized, feeling awful for ruening her beautiful dress.

"N-No that's quite alright-" Emi insisted, not wanting her to feel bad when it was an accident. She was gonna get some wipes but it was too late. The girl who spilled had already reached for the napkins. "Here, let me help-" As soon as the girl laid her hand on Emi's shoulder it litarally was a second before she fell to the floor, unconsions.

Emi's eyes went wide with shock. What happened. She wasn't the only one who noticed the girl just falling down. Other people turned, curious of what was going on. Emi swallowed and after taking a closer look she realised the girl wasn't breathing.

Scared she took a few steps back by reaction. But people were everywhere, she had just backed and she just heard the sound of 3 more people behind her falling to the floor, just like the girl had done not a minute ago. Turning Emi felt like she froze. The she realised. It was her. The suit wasn't working.

The crowd already watching jumped a bit and even more people got interested at the scene.

"Hey, you should-" A guy, who had been checking on the girl on the floor had stood and reached for Emi's shoulder. But as soon as his fingers made contact with her skin her powers flushed out, just taking every single bit of his life energy. This time people screamed. They wasn't sure it was a prank or if they were unconsions or dead or what. But Emi knew and she was having a oanic attack. It was a nightmare, not real, not real. 5 students on the floor, dead. Just like files.

"I-I-" Emi felt the urge to run but there had formed a circle around her and The kids who had dropped. She had no where to go. She felt someone else accidently bump into her back again. No. Not another one. "Sorey-" was all he could say, having touche her dress before making the slightest contact to her open skin.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Scarlett reluctantly let Fang go and the spider freak picked Kitten up and the two left with Kittens shrieking, "This isn't the end! I'll get back at both of you!!"

"Yeah, sure," Scarlett muttered. She couldn't see, but she could kinda tell that the whole place was trashed. "Well!" she called to Dick, arms crossed. "That was fun."

Wally was sitting at the table he got for him and Emi, just texting his folks to let them know they were doing okay when he noticed the screams. He automatically got up to fend off whatever danger just appeared, but then he saw kids forming a circle and looking frightened and curious. His heart began to beat fast, having a small inkling on what was going on. "Emi."

He ran over, pushing through the crowd and saw the limp bodies of students on the ground. His eyes went wide before he looked at Emi who seemed to be freaking the hell out. "Emi!" he exclaimed, walking over. Just as he was gonna touch her, he stopped when he realized what would happen if he did. "Someone call 911! Everyone back up!" he told them, dropping to check the pulses. None. He checked all of them and none of them had a pulse. "Shit," he whispered. He got his phone out and called Cisco to tell him the suit wasn't working, but he also needed to get Emi out of there.

"Emi," he said, turning to her. "Babe, babe, we gotta go."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:04 pm

"I don't think the others would say the same," Dick muttered, seeing the place deserted and now crashed the party as well.

Emi saw Wally and took a step back before she stopped. She didn't know where to go. She was surrounded. And if she touched anyone else then... She just looked at Wally and shook her head. Tears was streaming down her face. She was a monster.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Scarlett sighed. "We should go before everyone starts to come back in," she said. They didn't need the school to see that Dick was Robin and that she herself had powers.

"Emi, seriously, we need to leave," Wally said. He took off his jacket, placing it on her shoulders before using that to grab her arm and to take her out of there.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:59 pm

"Yeah. And thanks," Dick said, thanking for the help.

Emi was to shocked to think. So she just thankfully got out of there, thanks to Wally.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Scarlett grabbed her bag and she quickly left with him, kinda going towards town. "So...how bad is my dress?" she asked, knowing her dress had to be dirty and ripped.

Wally, meanwhile, called Cisco to tell him the news. "Cisco! Look, I need you to get to your lab. Your suit freaking fizzed out!" he said quickly. "Sorry, sorry, but look, something bad just happened and we need to get this under control.... Alright, yeah, see you in ten." He hung up and looked at Emi. "Emi? Babe?" He gently grabbed her arms that were covered by his jacket. "Hey, look at me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Dick took a good look at her. He then smiled. It was indeed a it dirty and ripped. However, he replied with. "Well, compared to Kitten? You're an 11 out of 10,"

Emi was shaking and shrugged back when he touched her, as if not realizing she was wearing a jacket. What if her powers went through it? She didn't know!? She was just freaking out, scared. "D-don't touch me,... Please."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next