Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 22 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:11 pm

(Yesss it’s your time to shine ^^)

“Well who knows maybe their might be a big surprise or something.” Doug gave Lena a wink as he walked off and noticed Ben on the side waiting for Lena.

Ben was on the side watching Lena and noticed how beautiful she looked in her dress. “Whoa, Lena... you look beautiful.”

“Hey little sis!” Celia said as she was happy to see Freddie, “How are you liking Auradon so far?”

“Auradon is great!” CJ interrupted making Celia glare at her, “I meant Freddie CJ.” Celia sighed annoyingly.

“In the mean time, while Freddie does this. Carlos and I should get ready for the ceremony. Since I know Evie is going to call me-“ Quinn was about to mentioned until she heard Evie.

“QUINN!” Evie called out, “WOULD YOU COME HERE SO I CAN MAKE YOU LOOK PRETTY FOR THE CEREMONY AND MAKE CARLOS DROOL!”

“E-Evie...” Quinn muttered in embarrassment as she hold Carlos’ hand. “We’ll see you guys later. Have fun with the rest of the tour.” She waved at the girls.
———————

Quinn was in the room as Evie handed her dress. It was an off shoulder dress that was short in the front and long in the back representing her black and red colors. “Evie this dress is perfect!” Quinn smiled as she was fond of her dress.

“It screams you.” Evie giggled, “This ceremony is special since Ben is going to be doing his big announcement.”

“Is it that time?” Quinn said as she was putting her dress on and walked out and Evie started fixing it right away.

“Lena doesn’t even expect a thing.” Evie giggled as she was happily fixing Quinn’s dress. “You can handle the hair since you know what to do.”

“W-wait I want to do it!” Dizzy happily barged in and fixed Quinn’s hair. “I wanted to fix Lena’s before but I got busy and by the time I’m here she’s already with Ben.” Dizzy frowned.

“It’s ok. You can help with the other girls’ hair like Quinn’s.” Evie said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:54 pm

((I really like proposals XD))

"And you look...wow," Lena said, never thinking Ben could actually become more handsome. He looked so good in his kingly outfit. It seemed a little more bolder than usual. She then looked around and saw there were A LOT of people. More than the casual student body of Auradon High. "There's...a lot of people..."

"Jay, touch my hair again!" Carlos dared his friend after he got ready into his own special outfit. He then saw Quinn after turning the corner and his eyes went wide. "Quinn... You're... You're..."

"Think he's broken," Freddie laughed, knocking on Carlos' head.

Carlos snapped out of it before grabbing Quinn's hands. "You're gorgeous, princess."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:22 pm

(Lol when it was confirmed in the trailer I’m like yisssss, but also yisss cause Lena is gonna shine Razz)

“Yeah, it is a special day. You ready?” Ben asked as he happily held on to Lena’s hand.

“He pretty much is.” Dizzy rolled her eyes.

“T-Thanks.” Quinn blushed pink.

“Alright, I think that’s most of it.” Evie said, “We should probably get to our spots. Snow White is expecting us when we walk on the red carpet.”

“This is so exciting!” Dizzy squealed in happiness, “How Evie matches with Doug and how Quinn and Carlos are that power couple!”

“It makes me wonder how much you have watched us on TV Dizzy.” Quinn said as she walked with Carlos and head to the red carpet.

———————

It was that time for the surprise as Snow White and her camera crew got the cameras ready and they were being live. “It’s here and official! On this very special VK day where Lena the lady of the court has chosen her first VK to arrive to be a student just like her.” Snow White introduced, “In the mean time, let’s show the main VKs walking on the red carpet like Evie and her partner Doug.”

Evie was linking her arms with Doug and camera flashes were everywhere. “Evie as always your dresses are always on point.” A photographer said.

“Thank you, this one has been inspired for this special event as it represents for Ben and Lena’s special day.” Evie said as she poses for the camera and continues on walking on while holding Doug’s hand.

Quinn took a deep breath as she haven’t walked in a red carpet for awhile, not to mention having the press ask her question about her relationship with Carlos and her mother.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:36 pm

((Yesssss 💖 ))

"Yes, she does look lovely, doesn't she?" Carlos kissed Quinn's cheek before he kinda rushed through to avoid questions about their mothers.

"Everyone looks so awesome! Evie outdid herself," Lena said to Ben as they walked to the platform at the end of the red carpet. "I hope everything goes well. I love having both my sisters here."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:50 pm

(When I finally have the time to read the books and learn about back story. I was also thinking they’re might be a scene where Lena and Quinn have back story back at the island since we did start off with them straight into Auradon 🤔)

“Quinn! How does it feel to bring your mother into Auradon?” One of the press asked.

“Carlos, is it true that Queen of Hearts didn’t accept you being Quinn’s boyfriend before?” Another press asked.

“That’s all the answers we have.” Quinn smiled widely as she leaned in and gave Carlos a sweet kiss in front of the camera where photographers start to flash picture of the kiss.

“I’m glad you’re happy and enjoy Auradon.” Ben said as he kissed Lena on the cheek. The 2 walked on the red carpet after that, and pressed were paying attention to the 2. After some photos, Ben walk Lena to the center of Auradon standing in front of his father statue. “There is something I do want to tell you Lena.” Ben said as he held onto Lena’s hand.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:37 pm

((Well, I read that Mal and Uma were good friends and Mal and Evie were not because Evie and the Evil Queen had been banished at a time))

Carlos' got a huge grin as he kissed her back, not caring about the photographers taking tons of photos of them. He then pulled her close and walked over to where their friends were waiting for the big moment.

"Um.. Okay," Lena giggled. She looked around, seeing mostly everyone smiling and all cheerful. What the hell was going on? She kept calm as she looked at Ben.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:02 pm

(Yeah I saw that birthday party thing. Where everyone got an invitation except for Mal. Currently read about that. But yeah maybe add some back story in for them.)

“Lena, ever since I put the new VKs in Auradon I don’t regret a single thing. Because without them I wouldn’t have met you or fallen in love with you.” Ben said as he smiled at Lena. He slowly got down on one knee and pulled out his ring, “Lena...would you be my queen?”

“This just in the King just proposed to a VK!” Snow White said as she was stunned over the exciting news.

“WHAT?!” Audrey gasped as she was standing next to her grandmother, “No I don’t approve of this!”

Everyone in the audience gasped and Quinn knew this was going to happen but, she didn’t expect the reaction coming from the audience. It took them awhile to accept the fact that they’re here, but having a royal wedding supposedly is going to be another.

“Whooo” Jay whistled, “That’s a surprise right there?”

“It’s like a dream come true!” Evie sighed happily.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:26 pm

((Oh definitely!! But what past? Should they have hate each other when they were younger or...?))

Lena gasped and her hands flew to her mouth. Her eyes were wide and she looked just as shocked as the rest of the audience. Was Ben really proposing to her? Like...really, really proposing to her? The charming, adorable, perfect King Ben wanted to marry the villain daughter, Lena Facilier? "B-Ben..." she whispered, seeming starstruck. She wiped her cheeks, feeling some happy tears fall down them. When did she start to cry? "Ben, yes!" she laughed, finally letting it soak that she was going to marry Ben!

"Yeah! Go Lena!" Lena's sisters cheered from the sidelines.

"Long live King Ben and Queen Lena!" Carlos cheered as he hugged Quinn's side.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:56 am

(Hmmm I know back at the Isle Quinn was close with Evie since both of them have a queen background. I also can see Mal and Lena being the prank type.)

"She said yes!" Ben happily slipped the ring on Lena's finger and quickly pick her up and spun her around.

"Oh my! I can't believe it!" Snow White gasped, "King Ben just proposed to Lena Facillier. Look at these 2 love birds now."

"...No..." Audrey frowned, she knew Ben and Lena are dating and she was ok with that. But, despite dating Chad she was trying to find ways on getting back with Ben at the same time.

"I don't approve of this!" Queen Leah said as silence came in. Audrey frowned and she placed her hand on her grandma's shoulders.

"Granny..." Audrey said.

"No! I don't approve of this!" Queen Leah said as she brushed off Audrey's hand, "We may have approved the VKs to be a part of this land. But, marrying her is a different story!"

"Looks like Queen Leah is getting in a world." Snow White said over the camera.

"But you guys approve of us. Lena and Ben have been in love for a while, they deserve this moment." Mal folded her arms as she didn't like where this going.

"Of course...Maleficent's daughter would say something." Queen Leah rolled her eyes at Mal, "I understand you kids are standing up for yourself and your parents, but you guys are VKs and you guys know that."

"What if your parents take advantage and destroy the barrier once and for all?" A student shouted as they had that random thought.

Everyone in the crowd started to whisper some words which made Quinn exchange glance with Carlos. "They're better than that. And I'm sure the barrier is safe." Jane said as she trusts in her mother's magic.

"Right! Maleficient is a wizard, but what if someone like Dr. Facilier comes in and was pretending to be good the whole time." Another student mentioned making everyone cause a ruckus.

"Let's not forget about Uma!" More students start to mention.

Ben frowned as he held tightly on to Lena's hand, "Come on." Ben said as he guided Lena inside Auradon leaving the riot outside.

"We should go too." Jay said as led the group inside as well. Cameras began flashing at the paparazzi wanted to know Lena's answer along with the VKs with all these commotions.

~*~*~*~

Ben managed to get in his office with Lena, "Are you ok?"

Quinn managed to go in her room while Carlos was with her. Evie and Mal decided to go into their rooms and wait for the riot to die down. Quinn sighed as she sat on her bed taking in what just happened.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:51 pm

((Definitely, definitely. I can see those two pranking everyone XD))

"Yeah, yeah," Lena nodded, a little breathless since they had to run away from the crowd and frankly, a lot was going on. This was supposed to be a fun day! She just got engaged, but now everyone seemed to hate her again. Hate all the VK's. "Ben, are...are they ever going to trust us?" she whispered to her fiance.

"That was...crazy," Carlos muttered as he ran a hand through his white hair. He looked over and took Quinn's hand in his own. "You okay?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum