Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:07 pm

"You just don't understand how fashion works Zevon." Evie rolled her eyes at Zevon.

"How's everything so far?" Doug cleared his throat as he decided to change the topic quickly.

"Well, Lena got a speech with Ben coming up, except all she has to do is stand there and be pretty for the press." Quinn mentioned. "You don't have to do much talking."

"What about the tourney that's coming up?" Evie asked as she doesn't remember.

"I'm sure Jay and Carlos got that taken care of." Quinn grinned as she looked over at Carlos.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:15 am

"Yep, leave it all to us. L'il Shang, Lonnie's older brother, is our new team captain now that Ben is King. He's pretty cool," Carlos said, nodding.

Lena was slightly grateful that all she had to do was stand there while Ben did the talking, but it could be rather boring. So she sighed when they mentioned the speech.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:57 pm

"Alright, cause we got that tourney coming up tomorrow. And since I left the cheerleading squad due to me being Lena's personal stylist. Quinn is going to take over that." Evie mentioned.

"W-Wait hold up?! I never agreed to this!" Quinn blinked as she didn't know.

"Quinn, I mentioned it to you. What were you doing this whole time?" Evie asked.

"...I probably must have gotten too caught up helping out with the event I didn't know cheerleading practice was on my list." Quinn frowned.

"QUINNNNNNN!!!" Audrey shouted as she stormed in the room with her cheerleading outfit, "There you are! You haven't been in cheerleading practice for days, and now here I am hunting you down because we got a routine to learn before getting ready for the big day! Come on let's go!" Audrey muttered as she grabbed a hold of Quinn's wrist and dragged her away.

Ben noticed Audrey and Quinn being loud as they stormed out of the room and head off to practice and curiously looked over and noticed Lena and the others. "So... what's going on here?" Ben asked.

"Lots of things. We're going crazy because you guys have so much events coming up." Doug sighed, "Are you ready for your speech?"

"That's why I came here. Lena don't have to wear the dress. The speech got moved over to next week." Ben mentioned.

"Welp, at least Lena is prepared ahead of time right." Evie chuckled as she grinned over at Lena.

"Sorry for last minute notice." Ben sighed as he walked over to Lena and kissed her cheek.
~*~*~*~
Meanwhile, Audrey manage to drag Quinn to practice as she put Quinn in her uniform. "There now you're officially ready for practice. You got a lot to catch up on." Audrey said.

Quinn sighed as she walked out onto the field in her uniform as she didn't expect this happened to her. "I have never agreed to be a cheerleader." She sighed in disappointment.

"Well too bad! Since Evie can't help with the squad, she said you can take care of that. So come on let's get training girls!" Audrey said as she started the routine.

Jay walked out with his tourney team and noticed the cheerleaders already practicing their routine. "You look great Audrey!" Chad called out as he gave Audrey a wink.

"Thanks Chad!" She blew a kiss to him making Quinn rolled her eyes.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:16 pm

"Oh, thank the Gods," Lena sighed out as she stepped down from the platform she was on. "I can get out of this thing. Not that I don't love it, its beautiful, Evie, but I miss pants." She grabbed the bottom of the dress to go into the adjoining bathroom to change. "So what are we doing then, Ben?" she called from inside the bathroom.

"Quinn?" Carlos had to leave earlier to get ready for tourney and let Doug handle showing Zevon around. "You're doing cheerleading?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:30 pm

"Huh? Oh uh... taking over for Evie. Since Mal is busy, and Evie is Lena's personal stylist now. Yeah! I'm doing cheerleading." Quinn grinned widely. "Aka... Evie made me do it." She muttered after that.

"Quinn! Stop talking and get practicing!" Audrey called out to Quinn.

Quinn rolled her eyes as she sighed, "That's my cue. I'll see you after practice." She kissed Carlos on the cheek and started to do the routine with the girls.

"It's a free day today since we don't have a speech. We can go see Jay and the team on how they are doing. Since they got a big game tomorrow." Ben mentioned.

"Oh," Evie said. "Quinn is probably at practice right now we should watch."

"You made her do cheerleading?" Ben raised a brow at Evie.

"Well I was supposed to do it, but now I can't and Audrey was complaining how she needed more on her team. So I mentioned that Quinn will take over til there's more girls." Evie said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:40 pm

"Good luck!" Carlos called, smiling since she looked kinda cute in her outfit. He then went towards the other boys on the team, getting ready for practice.

"That's evil, even for you, E," Lena said, walking out in some more comfortable clothes of her choosing. "Well, since we have a free day, I'm off to go hang a hammock and sleep."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:54 pm

"Hey, I'm trying to help out everyone the best I can. A queen must at least try something new everyday to impress people." Evie chuckled. "Anyways, you guys can do what you want. I'm meeting up with Mal to watch Jay and the team practice see how it goes. Also how well Quinn might be doing at practice."

"Well, whatever Lena wants I'm ok with it." Ben said as he held on to Lena's hand.
~*~*~*~
Audrey was blasting the music as she was watching her squad getting their routine down. "Alright, so far so good." Audrey said. "Quinn, can't you at least show that you're enjoying this?" She gave a glare towards Quinn.

"Hey, I'm trying here. And I think this routine has something missing. Why not have someone do a cartwheel mixed with a backflip do a spilt at the end?" Quinn mentioned, "I'm not sure what these terms are called so I'm just describing it."

"Excuse me? Are you even captain of this team? No I am, and whatever I say goes." Audrey mumbled.

"She does have a point though. It might work." Jane said. "I can imagine it already."

Quinn smiled as she was glad Jane was in the same team as her. Audrey folded her arms as the girls talked to themselves. "O-Ok fine... Quinn why don't you demonstrate it since you think you know what you're doing." She rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile at the bleachers, Mal was watching Jay and Carlos practicing while as for Quinn and Audrey trying to talk things out. "Who could have known this would be pretty boring..." Mal sighed as she watched them do their usual thing.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:02 pm

"Ah, well... I can relax in a hammock another time. Lets go watch our friends," Lena said, wanting to be supportive and be with her friends, too.

Then she found Mal looking bored as can be on the bleachers. "Hey, Dragon Princess," she teased as she walked over with Ben and Evie. She sat next to her. "Whats up?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:36 pm

"Finally some company." Mal sighed, "I have been watching these people practice for awhile, I'm starting to get bored."

"Oh come on M, it can't be that bad." Evie said as she sat next to Mal. "Anything we missed though?"

"Well looks like Audrey is putting Quinn on the spot." Mal said as she looked over at Quinn and Audrey.

Audrey was watching Quinn as she was demonstrating the routine along with the part they should add. As Quinn did what she mentioned she looked over at Audrey and the squad along with Audrey were shocked. "Whoa... how come we never do something like that?" Jane asked as she looked over Audrey.

Audrey glared over at Jane as she walked up to Quinn. "Alright not bad, I thought you would be a beginner but, I can see why Evie picked you." Audrey shrugged it off.

The squad applauds as they cheered for Quinn doing so well. "Right..." Quinn said.

"Not bad." Mal said as she looked over at Evie.

"I didn't expect Quinn to do cheerleading. She doesn't seem like it." Ben said.

"There's a lot we don't know what Quinn can do." Evie sighed.

Jay and Carlos break began as they noticed the group and walked up to them. "I'm so glad to be on break right now." Jay said as he started to drink from his water bottle.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 pm

"Well, you would definitely not catch me being a cheerleader," Lena said, crossing her arms and legs.

Carlos didn't respond as he was watching Quinn over with the other cheerleaders. He saw that she was actually putting in effort and that made him happy knowing she was happy and doing things out of her usual comfort zone. It was like when he tried out for tourney when they first came to Auradon High.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum