Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:39 pm

"It's fine. I can walk myself there. You get some rest." Quinn smiled as she pecked Carlos on the cheek. "Night!" She hopped out of bed and casually left the room.

~*~*~*~
It was the next day and everyone was exhausted due to the party last night. Quinn was at the cafeteria getting her usual breakfast with Lena and sat down at the usual table with the group. Evie was kind of dosing off to sleep, but at the same time forcing herself to stay awake. "Someone looks exhausted." Jay said as all he got was an apple.

"The party was really fun, but at the same time Doug and I went out for a romantic date after that." Evie sleepily said.

"You sure you can handle the council today?" Quinn asked as she munched on her food.

"I feel like I should give them a day off since they are probably tired from the party as well." Evie said as she rubbed her temples since she was getting a small headache from not sleeping that much. "Unless you want to take over for the day Quinn."

"You pretty much made me took over the cheerleading squad." Quinn sighed.

"I just remember! I need to be there because we have a lot of events coming up. Like the cheerleading competition, and Ben's speech explaining more about the kids back at the Isle. Since some people are still not agreeing with us being transferred here." Evie blinked as she was wide awake for a moment.

"You're stressing yourself out E." Mal mentioned as she looked over at Evie.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:13 pm

"You're taking on too much, Evie," Lena told her, even though she herself had to be with Ben for a lot of his speeches or trips.

"Why don't we help you? We can split up some of your things and take care of them," Carlos suggested.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:55 pm

"Yeah, Carlos and I can do the planning for the event that is coming up." Jay nodded in agreement.

"What about practice for you guys?" Evie frowned as she felt bad.

"I'll help out as well. It's like I got nothing better else to do." Mal gave a shrug.

"I'm not sure if I trust Jay and Carlos with the event planning, but I'll help out Lena and Ben with the speeches and the upcoming trip." Quinn mentioned.

"But cheer-" Evie was gonna added but, got interrupted right away.

"You need this E." Mal jumped in as she looked at Evie.

Evie frowned but, gave a sigh as she nodded. "Ok, ok... Thank you guy."

~*~*~*~

Everyone was doing their own thing, as soon as practice was over for the boys they went to the council meeting and start to plan for what events that are coming up. Mal was helping the guys out with the council meeting, while as for Doug was staying by Evie's side helping her with the designs for Ben's speech.

Quinn was hanging out at Ben's office sorting out the paper works and starting off the draft of the speech that he need to do. "Have you thought of a lay out you're going for?" Quinn asked as she looked at Ben.

"I'm not sure. I mean you and Lena are born there, what do you think I should mention about in this speech?" Ben asked as he looked at the girls.

[Council Meeting]

"Alright, so Carlos and I are going to be taking over this meeting since Evie is working on the designs for Ben's speech that is going to be coming up." Jay cleared his throat as he looked at the members of the council.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Jane gave an unsure look as she knows how Jay is.

"It can't be that bad." Audrey gave a shrug, "Now can we at least talk about the cheerleading competition that's coming up. Cause since the competition is here, I want it to be spectacular and make sure that we stand out and everything goes well."

"Whoa there..." Mal said as she noticed Audrey going off a rant, "You need to take it easy on the planning there. We haven't even decide the main theme for it."

"Does it even need a theme? it's a cheerleading competition." Audrey rolled her eyes at Mal. "My girls have been practicing for months now, and of course we want to stand out when we win first. Your girlfriend knows how to pull a routine off." She rolled her eyes at Carlos.

"Sooo blue and yellow?" Jane asked, "That's like the main color of the school?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:23 pm

Lena was sitting in another chair and her her feet propped up on the desk. "Mention...the opportunities that the villain kids will have while they're here. Give examples about Evie's booming design company and Carlos and Jay being on sports teams. That stuff."

"Blue and Gold definitely. Why not make things a bit different, Audrey? I could make small non-flamable fireworks and maybe Jordan to create a booming playlist?" Carlos suggested.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:55 pm

"Hmmm that can work." Audrey said, "The cheerleaders need to get all the attention they can get when we win."

"If you guys win." Mal rolled her eyes.

"So blue and gold obviously." Jane said, "There's also Ben's speech as well coming up."

"I don't think we need to go overboard with the decoration. Since it is a speech." Jay said.

"Well the speech is on parents day." Audrey mentioned.

"We're doing that again?" Mal raised a brow as she remembered her last experience on family day.

~*~*~*~

"Hmmm good point. I just want to also convince the parents as well that not all villain kids are bad." Ben mentioned as he drafted out the speech.

Just then the door suddenly opened revealing both Belle and Beast entering the room, "How's my King doing?" Beast asked as he noticed Ben working on his speech.

"Hello girls!" Belle happily greeted Lena and Quinn.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:29 pm

"I'm sure that will be fine this year! We've warmed up to a lot of the parents, right?" Carlos hoped. He shook his head. "I'll start on the designs for the fireworks. Mal, you think you could ask Jordan to whip up some songs for the track?"
---
Lena quickly took her feet off the desk and stood up. "H-Hi! It's, um, it's so good to see you guys!" She said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:16 pm

"Sure..." Mal shrugged as she didn't really have much to do today anyways.

"I'll help with the decorations." Jane said, "Jay, want to help me out?"

"Ok." Jay nodded.

"As for me... I'm gonna get the posters ready for the competition and other events." Audrey nodded, "You know I thought you guys would suck at this, but not bad."

"Geez...thanks." Jay sarcastically said as he thought they did pretty decent and it was their choice to help out Evie.

~*~*~*~

"I see someone is getting comfortable." Beast chuckled as he noticed Lena's action.

"It's alright to feel comfortable." Belle nodded, "Being a queen sure is tough."

"Trust me...it's challenging." Quinn said as she got up and greeted Belle and Beast.

"Where's Evie? She usually would be here telling you guys to get to work all the time?" Belle asked as she noticed Evie missing.

"She needed a day off today. So Mal and the others are taking over the upcoming events for today." Ben explained.

"Should I be worried when it comes to Jay and Carlos helping out?" Beast exchanged glances with Belle.

"They are not that bad." Ben awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah they're not." Quinn widely grinned, "Carlos is responsible and can make sure the job gets done. ...I'm not so sure about Jay."

"Well alright then," Beast nodded. "I just wanted to come here to remind about family day."

"How many people are coming to visit?" Ben asked.

"Just the usual." Belle shrugged, "But I also wanted to talk about the Isle kids."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:31 pm

Carlos rolled his eyes a little and he grabbed his stuff. "Alright, I'll see you guys later! Good luck!" With that, he ent to talk to Fairy Godmother about possibly using some magic as backup if the fireworks went awry.
---
"Family Day. Right. I totally forgot that was when Ben was giving his speech." Lena heard about the events of the first VK Family Day didn't go so well. What if she ran into Tiana and Naveen? Would they hate her?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 pm

"What's your thought?" Ben asked.

"Well...for the first family day that the first Isle kids experienced, they have a video call with their parents." Beast mentioned, "But your mother wants to take a risk on bringing some of the parents over here."

"Absolutely not." Quinn folded her arms as she doesn't agree with it. "Honestly, no matter how much our parents may love us. I don't think it's personally a good idea to bring them here."

"Quinn..." Ben sighed.

"Are you sure? You don't miss your mother back at the Isle?" Belle asked as she frowned.

"...It's complicated." Quinn frowned. "It would be nice to have her here, but who knows what they would be up to once their here. I rather deal with a video call."

"What about you Lena?" Beast asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:35 pm

"I...." Lena would have opposed in the beginning of ever having her dad over in Auradon. Too dangerous, but then she thought back to when he had met Been and was very nice about it. He actually shown kindness towards her and Ben and didn't try to turn him into a frog or sell his soul or something.

"I actually want my dad here. I miss him and it'd be nice if Freddie and I could spend time with him," Lena admitted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum