Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Koribella sighed as she remembered she can get annoyed with Kat easily. She rubbed her temples as she felt a bit stressed and looked over at Nathalie, "Nathalie...what's it going to be? You can stay by your family's side or you can leave your kingdom unprotected." Koribella explained as she glared toward her cousin.

All the pressure was coming towards Nathalie. She understands that her cousin is furious, but at the same time the life she has here and what she has currently got herself involved in. She knows it's not easily to just drop it. "Nathalie, we know you can make the right choice." Taliyah frowned.

"She doesn't...because she's thinking the same as Kat." Koribella scoffed as she walked away. "Fine! You know what stay on land! We're going back to our kingdom and protecting it. Aqua Regina would want all of us together and fight, but you girls are not agreeing with it."

"Kori you need to calm the heck down!" Nathalie said as she glared towards her. "I haven't even made my choice, but this is not the way for us to fight. Kat has a point where we can't even go back to our kingdoms it's not safe. Yet you have a point that we need to protect it. So I don't know what to do!"

"What you're doing right now Nat is betraying your princess role." Koribella said. "Aunt Karen wouldn't know what to say about you. Along with mom."

"Mom would accept." Nathalie said as she knows her mom. "You know what fine! Go back to your kingdom. If you girls can't stay on land anymore then go be the princesses you think it's best to protect the kingdom. Kat and I are staying. We're not leaving anyone behind." She grabbed on to Ulrich's hand and giving him a concerned look.

"Fine..." Koribella walked away with Taliyah leaving the group in silences.

"That didn't go so well." Odd frowned as he didn't expect an argument would be going on.

"Are you ok Nat?" Aelita asked as she noticed Nathalie feeling a bit tense.

"...I should be fine...for now." Natahlie sighed as she laid her head on Ulrich's shoulder.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 pm

Kat gripped her fists before turning and stomping out of the lab. "Ugh! I need to punch something!" she yelled.

Ulrich frowned and he got his arm around Nathalie. "Its gonna be okay. Lets go rest up."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:17 am

Nathalie nodded as the group head back to school. The next day came and it was quiet ever since. Jeremy knocked on Aelita's door as Aelita woke up and sleepily opened the door revealing Jeremy. "Morning sunshine, I was just checking to see if you're ok." Jeremy said as he walked in.

"I'm fine Jeremy. You got me out of there safely. So I'm not that hurt compared to the others." Aelita said.

Jeremy frowned and gave a sigh as he wrapped his arms around Aelita, "I know... but, if something would have happened to you. We don't know what to do with Lyoko now. XANA would have taken over, the princesses would be struggling against Gaito. Everything will be just falling apart if you're not there Aelita."

Aelita frowned as she tightly wrapped her arms around Jeremy and buried her face in his shoulder. "I know, honestly... I'm just glad everyone is ok." Aelita sighed.

"Speaking of the others," Jeremy said as he noticed Nathalie's bed is empty. "Where's Nathalie?"

"Oh, she's been spending the night in Ulrich's room." Aelita awkwardly chuckled. "She sort of needed it after what happened. I mean I don't mind. I'm just glad they both have each other."

"You got a point there." Jeremy grinned.
~*~*~*~
Danny was hanging out at Kat's room as he was cuddling with Kat on the bed. Her injuries have gotten better and Danny became worried as he had the random thought of what would happen if he lost her. Danny reminisce what happened with the whole argument with the princesses along with Kat and Nathalie getting her in the middle of devirutalizing.

Danny sighed as he pulled Kat closer to him and tightly hugged her as he start to become afraid of losing her.
~*~*~*~
Kiwi was out walking around while Odd was sitting on his bed taking in what happened. Kiwi whimpered as he noticed Odd was feeling off and jumped on his bed for comfort. "Sorry Kiwi... there's just a lot on my mind right now." Odd said as he patted Kiwi.

Odd looked over and noticed Ulrich is awake but, Nathalie was still sleeping in his arms. "Ulrich you ok?" Odd asked as he broke the silence.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:26 pm

"Danny? Babe, hey, whats wrong?" Kat asked, noticing his tight grip on her and it was like he was trying not to shake. She laid a hand on his cheek. "Talk to me. Please."

Ulrich was looking down at Nathalie as he held her. "Honestly, Odd...no. I almost lost her today. I couldn't protect her. I don't know if I can anymore."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:32 pm

"I just had the thought of what happened. I almost lost you Kat... I just don't know how I would take it if you weren't here today..." Danny frowned as he pulled Kat in. "I couldn't protect you, I wasn't there for you enough... I feel like I have to keep on trying..."
~*~*~*~
"We almost lost her and Kat..." Odd mentioned, "Either way... we have to be careful now."

Nathalie slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Ulrich noticing his gloomy expression. "Ulrich?" Nathalie sleepily woke up, "What time is it...?"

"Morning sleeping beauty." Odd chuckled.

Nathalie looked over at Odd who was casually petting Kiwi. She can barely move a bit due to her injuries so she continued laying on Ulrich's chest and gave a sigh.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:50 pm

"Hey, hey," Kat whispered. She slipped her hand to the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. "You've done enough. I'll be okay, okay?"

"How are you feeling, Nat?" Ulrich whispered as he rubbed her shoulder and arm.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Ivory let out a sigh as she laid in her bed. She had heard from the group that Kat and Nathalie got hurt pretty bad during a fight in Lyoko, and there was a big dispute between Koribella and Taliyah. Sure, she understood their reasons for freaking out, but there was no way that they could return to their kingdoms while Gaito was around. She sat up, moving slowly to make sure that she wouldn't wake up Sissi or get her attention. She wanted to head out and speak to Kat and Nathalie more about the issue, but the last thing she wanted was for Sissi to ask more questions about why she's been hanging around them lately.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Nathalie pouted as she looked up at Ulrich and gave a sigh, "It sucks how I can barely move and do anything..."

"I mean your injuries are recovering from the fight." Odd mentioned, "You were just trying to protect Kat. It's ok."

"I know, but this whole thing is just a mess." Nathalie frowned, "Kori and Taliyah are gone. Kat and I are still healing up. I don't even think it's going to be safe for us to enter Lyoko now after this mess. Not to mention, enter the ocean as well."
~*~*~*~
"I know... I love you Kat. I just don't want to lose you again." Danny sighed as he hugged Kat tightly. Suddenly a knock appears and Danny looked over at the door. He slowly got up from bed and opened the door revealing Jeremy, Aelita, and Yumi.

"Hey, we just wanted to check on you guys." Yumi said as she casually walked in.

"Odd and Ulrich are still in their room taking care of Nathalie." Aelita mentioned.

"We're doing ok." Danny said as he looked over at Kat still resting on his bed.
~*~*~*~
Sissi slowly woke up and noticed Ivory leaving her room. "Morning, you going somewhere?" Sissi sleepily asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Ivory flinched, she knew she should've been more quiet with the door. "I'm um... getting breakfast! Do you want anything? I can bring it back up here." She lied, although now she guesses that she might have to bring breakfast back up to their room.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:32 pm

"Well, you just focus on getting rest. I was thinking that neither of you girls should be alone at any time. I'll mainly be around to protect you, but someone should stay behind next time we go into Lyoko to watch over you girls," Ulrich suggested.

Kat held up a thumbs up to her friends. "I'm all good, guys. Thanks for checking on me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum