Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:49 pm

"Alright then... I'm gonna get more rest. So I'll see you at class." Sissi said as she drifts off to sleep and let Ivory be.
~*~*~*~
"It's fine though." Nathalie frowned at Ulrich, "You guys haven't gone to class a couple days because of me. Wouldn't Ms. Hertz get worried and throw a fit at you guys."

"Hey, we're not the smart students like Jeremy." Odd mentioned, "I mean Ulrich should go to class, but I doubt Ms. Hertz care about me. I can babysit your girlfriend for you." He looked over at Ulrich and jokingly gave a smirk.
~*~*~*~
"She has gotten better after a couple of days." Danny mentioned.

"Well, here are the class notes for Ms. Hertz class." Jeremy said. "Aelita and I have made notes for you and Nathalie so it doesn't look like you missed class."

"It's also for her to not call you guys out after how many days you guys have missed class." Aelita mentioned.

"She's got a point." Yumi nodded in agreement.

"Any news on XANA?" Danny asked.

The group sighed and gave off a no, "Not really." Jeremy mentioned. "They went quiet after what happened that day."

"We were gonna talk more about it once we get Ulrich and Odd." Yumi said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:47 pm

"Thanks, Odd. I'll be back as soon as class is over," Ulrich told Nathalie, pecking her lips before getting up. He hated leaving her alone, but he didn't want to raise suspicion with the teachers.

Kat was on her side and gripped her necklace, feeling so weak and vulnerable. "Thanks, everyone..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:17 pm

Nathalie nodded as she waved at the group. The group went to class and Ms. Hertz continued class from there. Nathalie was still sitting on Ulrich's bed as she was waiting for class to be over. Kat was on Odd's bed and Kiwi was just keeping them company waiting for his owner to come back.

Nathalie gave a sigh as she remembered what happened. She hold on to her necklace as she didn't expect to actually get hurt during the fight. She then suddenly remembered the fight with Koribella and how her and Taliyah stormed off after that. Kiwi whimpered as he jumped on Nathalie's lap and laid down comforting her. Nathalie gave a small smile as she patted Kiwi. "Honestly, what have we done after that day...?" Nathalie frowned as she looked over at Kat, "We lost 2 of our princesses and we don't even know where they went."
~*~*~*~
Class was over and the Lyoko warriors walked out of class and met up. "That was such a long and boring lesson. I actually missed skipping class just to take care of Nathalie." Odd sighed in boredom.

"You know you have to keep up with your education Odd." Jeremy mentioned.

"I get it, I get it... I am starving though." Odd said.

"Hey Ulrich, I'm surprised to see you in class. Why were you gone for a couple of days?" Sissi asked as she walked up to the Lyoko warriors along with her group.

"Now might not be the best time Sissi." Yumi rolled her eyes.

"I'm just asking. Nathalie and Kat have been gone as well. Did they finally transferred schools?" Sissi snickered.

"They're just sick and taking a rest." Danny glared towards Sissi. "I don't like how you talk about them." Danny stormed off leaving the group and heading back to Odd and Ulrich's room where Nathalie and Kat are.

"What's his problem?" Sissi raised a brow as she didn't know what was going on.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:19 am

"I know exactly where they are," a boy with blonde hair and green eyes said as he stood in the doorway.

"Who the hell are," Kat said, sitting up a little before she saw the pearl radar in his hand. "Wait... Hippo!?"

"Yes, its me! I'm sorry for leaving you, Mermaid Princesses, but I was trying to track down the other Mermaid Princesses when I came upon the news you two were hurt!" Hippo frowned, feeling responsible.

"He's just...not feeling well," Ulrich told Sissi, being a little more levelheaded than Danny even though he didn't like how Sissi was talking about their girlfriends like that.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Ivory, being the pacifist she usually is, placed her hands on Sissi's shoulders. "Come on, we can talk to them later. Besides, I already told you that you need to work on being nicer about Kat and Nathalie. Maybe apologize?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:12 pm

Sissi frowned as she sighed, "You're right... I'm sorry. I'm just still trying to get used to it. And I'm still upset when it comes to Ulrich being with Nathalie." She silently walked away leaving Ulrich and the others behind while Herb and Nicholas followed.

"Ivory wait," Aelita called out as she noticed Ivory was about to take her leave. "I was just asking if you have heard from Nathalie's cousin?"
~*~*~*
"Where would they be though?" Nathalie asked as she looks over at Hippo. "Also don't you have a time limit on that?"

While Hippo was about to answer, Danny walked in the room looking dead tired. He sighed as he sat next to Kat. "I'm guessing class went well?" Nathalie asked as she looked over at Danny.

"It was boring... my brain... and I encounter Sissi and her friends. That didn't really help at all." Danny muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:21 pm

"Baby, you look exhausted," Kat said, making him turn his face to her and brushed his bangs out of his eyes. She felt partially responsible. He was worrying about her too much. She kissed his forehead and made him lay his head down in her lap. "Get some rest, okay?"

"I do," Hippo answered Nathalie before a puff of pink smoke appeared and he was back as a penguin. "My time is up, but you girls should have gotten better by now. Are your pearls damaged?"

"Not that we know of. The blow from X.A.N.A. was just harder on us," Kat answered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:39 pm

"Our pearls should be fine. Where are Kori and Taliyah exactly?" Nathalie asked Hippo as she's worried and wanted both of them to be safe at least.

Danny nodded as he took a small nap on Kat's lap. "He's probably tired since he was watching you all night." Jeremy said as he walked in the room with Ulrich.

"You're here!" Nathalie smiled as she opened her arms cause she wanted to cuddle with Ulrich. "I heard class was boring."

"It wasn't that bad." Jeremy chuckled. "Aelita and Yumi are with Ivory talking out what's going on. Odd went to go to the cafeteria to at least eat something. He's bringing you guys some food later."

"Finally, I'm actually starving. I wanted to go out there and eat, but I don't think I can really move at the moment." Nathalie frowned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 pm

"You should just rest up until you get your strength back," Ulrich said, picking Nathalie up and holding her on his lap with his arms around her. He saw Hippo and asked, "Hey, where have you been?"

"Off making sure the other Mermaid Princesses were safe. Last time I saw Princess Koribella and Princess Tahliya's pearl's on the radar, they were heading back towards their kingdoms. I could not keep up, but I am sure they are safe," Hippo said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:03 pm

"Are they even going to be ok though?" Nathalie frowned, "I don't think it's safe for them to be in the water. Even when it comes to Gaito."

"Not to mention, you girls got the fight with XANA as well." Jeremy sighed, "There's just a lot going on."

Odd walked in as he had some food in his mouth, but he also brought Kat and Nathalie some food. "Hey guys! I'm back! And what the heck Danny is sleeping already?!" Odd said as he handed some food over to Nathalie and Kat, "We just went to one class."

"Oh come on Odd. Danny has been busy taking care of Kat for the past couple of days." Jeremy said. "Give the guy a break."

"I get it... I get it..." Odd sighed, "How are you girls holding up though?"

"I wish I can move again..." Nathalie muttered. She wrapped her arms around Ulrich and laid her head on his shoulder.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum