Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by windyfairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:49 am

"Well, I'm trying to fix her on that," Ivory crossed her arms, "it's not helpful for any of us that she's continuously trying to insult you but..." Ivory looked down. "I think she's putting in an effort to try and stop that? I mean, I often have to intervene, but when I do, she does stop it for a bit, at least."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:36 pm

"She has calmed down," Kat pointed out. It was true, because Kat hasn't tried to kill her in a while.

Ulrich sighed. "You're right. Everything does just seem tense." He rubbed Nathalie's hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:18 pm

"It cause of what happened." Nathalie sighed, "What matter is as long as the other princesses are safe. We should be ok for now."

"Nathalie is right." Odd nodded, "We're just glad you're safe Ivory."

"We do need a new plan though." Danny frowned. "Who knows what Gaito might do next."

"Kat does have something, but it's risky." Nathalie said as she looked over at Ivory since she didn't know the plan.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:29 am

"Ivory, what do you think of giving Gaito a taste of his own medicine? Use the Panthalassa Clan powers against him? I have both that and the powers of my pearl," Kat told her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:22 am

"I feel like for now that what matters is you guys rest up." Aelita interrupted as she entered the room with Jeremy and Yumi.

"How are you girls feeling?" Jeremy asked as he went to check up on Kat and Nathalie.

"Still the same." Nathalie sighed, "How are things back at Lyoko?"

"Nothing new honestly." Jeremy frowned. "After what happened, there's no sign of William or XANA for the past couple of days."

"Its weird how it seems fairly quiet." Aelita frowned as she didn't know what to do in this type of situation.

"Most likely they are up to something." Odd said.

"But, wouldn't it make sense if they would continue on attacking us even when we have 2 members of our team down. If we're vulnerable it gives them the chance to strike." Danny mentioned.

"You got a point there." Nathalie shrugged, "It is kind of suspicious."

"Either way, there's no sign of them overall." Jeremy said.

"So what now?" Yumi asked. "We need to think of something."

"Honestly, my main concern would be to let the girls rest. Whether they attack us or not. What matters for now is keeping the princesses safe." Jeremy sighed as he looked over at the girls.

"Jeremy, we still want to fight." Nathalie said.

"Einstein's got a point Nat. You need to rest. I mean look at you, you can barely even move." Odd muttered.

"Hey! I can move just fine!" Nathalie said as she attempted to move but winced in pain for a bit.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:01 pm

"Nat, please," Ulrich said, laying a hand on her shoulder. "You need to rest or you'll just make it worse."

"Well, I'm not resting. I can move and I am going to try and learn more about the Panthalassa Clan," Kat said, slowly getting up even if it hurt.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:43 pm

"No no no, you sit back down," Ivory moved to gently push Kat back down. "I know you wanna beat Gaito trust me, we all do! But... have you ever used your Panthalassa powers before? It's one thing if you know how to use them, but if we charge in and you can't activate them... things might be bad."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:59 pm

"If we are going to be learning more about the Panthalassan Clan, we can't just sit around here and try resting." Nathalie frowned. She sighed as she held on to Ulrich's hand and squeezing it. "I know things have been quiet and the best thing is for me and Kat to rest up, but we have to plan something."

"And we will," Jeremy nodded in agreement. "Once you girls rest up."

Nathalie frowned as she force herself to get up. "I can't do this. Kat is right, we can't just sit around here and mope. We need to do something about this, like set up a plan."

"Nathalie..." Aelita frowned as she noticed Nathalie limping and try to place her arm over her shoulder for standing. "It takes time, you girls just need rest. It's the best for all of us."

Nathalie sighed as she was glad Aelita was there to support her, but she let go of the support and made her self stand on her own. "I need some time." Nathalie sighed as she slowly walked out leaving the group behind.

"Nat, you can't go out there." Odd called out but, noticed Nathalie already left. "For someone who's hurt she does walk fast still." Odd said as he looked back at the group.

"It's fine, we're all kind of feeling tense from the situation." Danny sighed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:54 pm

"I'm going, too. Gonna find Hippo as well and maybe he can tell me," Kat said, slowly going to her room to find her phone and call her dad up, too.

Ulrich frowned, not liking the girls - especially Nat - being up when she needed rest. "Well, looks like they won't rest, so neither should we. Jeremy, Aelita, keep trying to find any movement from X.A.N.A. in Lyoko and out here. Everyone else, keep an eye out for both X.A.N.A. and any of Gaito's sea wenches."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:23 pm

"I mean that's what we are doing." Yumi shrugged. "You gonna check on Nathalie?'

"I'm gonna go check on Kat." Danny said as he got up and walked to Kat's room.
~*~*~*~
Nathalie was at the beach as she was sitting on the sand and watching the waves not touch her feet. She sighed as she didn't feel ok storming off like that and leaving the group behind, but it's been almost a couple of days since the fight. And she just wanted to help her friends instead of just sitting back and resting up.
~*~*~*~
Danny walked over to Kat's door and noticed it's unlock. He casually opened it and noticed Kat calling up her dad and Hippo not liking the idea. "Hey Hippo." Danny said as he walked over and sat next to Kat. "You girls are sure restless."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum