Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 26 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:57 pm

((Ha, right!? XD))

"Not just that. I think she and Damon are, well, a thing!" Carter said, glancing back and saw Stefan walk out. Why was he leaving them alone? He was the only person who could really control that monster.

"No, its fine. I've dealt with a lot worse, believe you me. Also, I hate to say, but I think we should take our leave early. Its Carter's big day after all. I don't want to ruin it all too much," Damon said, just wanting to get Carter off his back. He couldn't threaten to kill her, because she'd tell Sky and then Sky would hate him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 26 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Dick arched an eyebrow, both in confusion and... gross. "Like a couple?" He didn't have to ask but could see his wife nodded. "Well... that's. Unexpected." He admitted. Damon and Sky? Sleeping together? He got a weird picture in his head before he dismissed that thought. Sky did seem happy. Even if that was with Damon, which didn't make any sense to him, whatsoever, he wasn't gonna go against it if it was what Sky wanted. She deserved to find new happieness after what happened.

"You're right. I should have asked them before we arrived," Sky nodded, grabbing his arm. An early leave would be best, for everyone.

Last edited by shinefairy on Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:41 am

"Right? Its so wrong. It hasn't even been a year since Wally died and I just..." Carter didn't know why it bothered her so much that the two might be together. Of course she wanted her best friend happy...but did it have to be with the man that Carter despised almost as much as her own father? Damon killed Dick, for God's sake! Turned him into a vampire! Something wasn't sitting right with her, and she was not going to let this go until she found out what that bastard did to Sky.

"Alright." Damon wanted to hightail it out of there, but he decided to be nice and suggested, "How about you go tell them bye while I get the limo around?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:15 pm

"Hey," Dick grabbed his wife's hands. "What happened wasn't your fault," He said. "And maybe you're over-reacting? I know Damon isn't the ideal choice, but if he cares about anyone he cares about Sky." Dick admitetd. Damon wouldn't have cared to kill him in the first place if it wasn't so that Sky could have the cure. He continued. "And she needs that in her life. Not just us. Someone who can be there with her." He said.

Sky smiled. "Thank you," She leaned up and kissed his cheek since no one else was around. She then went to explain that she was going to leave early. She didn't want too, but she didn't want to ruin Carter and Dick's day either.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Carter looked at him and she gripped his hands. Okay, yeah, he was right about someone needing to be there for her, but something still didn't feel right in her gut. However, it was her and Dick's big day. The day she had been waiting for, for what seemed like forever. She could deal with whatever was going on later. Right now, all she wanted was to be with her husband. "OKay, okay. You're right, I'm sorry."

"Don't thank me. Now, get goin' before I change my mind," Damon teased her, leaving through the back to get to the valet and the guards that were obviously waiting outside for Sky.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:29 pm

"Don't be sorry," Dick said before seeing Sky approach. "Speaking of..." He warned Carter before they turned to face her.

"Hey. I... I know this is unpolite but I thought it best to take an early leave. I don't wanna mess things up for you two by being here with Damon," Sky said.

"Sky. It's fine," Dick assured her, not wanting her to think they hated her as well or something.

"No. It's not. I should have asked you before I bought him here. I know it's not what you expected but, Damon's been there for me... And I needed that. I still do. But. Enough about me. Today is about you. And I am so happy. For the both of you." Sky insisted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:08 pm

"Sky..." Carter frowned. Great. She was driving her best friend away from her wedding. "OKay... If you feel that's best. I'm really, really sorry about freaking out back there."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:13 pm

"No, you don't have to appologize," Sky gave her best friend a tight hug before she pulled back. "Enjoy this evening, okay? You deserve it," She told them.

Dick smiled before they saw Sky walk away. "C'mon," Dick embraced his wife, not wanting her to feel bad about this. "Let's do that official dance before I forgett the steps."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Carter smiled a little at him before she nodded. "Alright, Wonder Boy, lets get to stepping onto each other's feet," she teased back as she looped her arm with his and went back to the others.

Damon was outside with the limo all warmed up and ready. "You all good?" he asked Sky, seeing she wasn't crying or looked upset.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:45 pm

"Are you every going to stop calling me that?" Dick teased her back as they walked onto the dance floor. 

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm good. Thanks," Sky said, glad he had got the limo and everything ready.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next