Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 1 of 102 1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Alrighty, so this was the one with Alex, Natalie, and Thea.

Last updates...

Unsure? Last thing I remember was Natalie being away, Alex and Dick having issues because of the newgirl, Kori, and then we got Thea still pregnant. Oh! And with Wally being in the hospital after a failed attempt by Slade.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:07 pm

Yeah, I can't remember the exact post but that is kind of what happened. We all had plans. Like for Wally to start building suspicion with Slade after finding out who was behind it and all. And Alex having jealous issues when Dick gets together with starfire... And Yes. I think we said to maybe skip some time so that star and Dick actually can start dating and Yeah. Wally could confront Slade before trying to talk to Thea about it. That also gives Nat some time to be better and maybe gar is visiting depending on how long u want her to be there.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:16 pm

I don't want her to be there for TOO long. Maybe 3-4 months. But it all sounds good. How long were y'all wanting to skip?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:29 pm

I was just thinking like 2 weeks. Just to do like a short idea I have. But that is gonna go fast and then I would be okay with skipping longer. Cause then I have another idea... Haha finally you will know!!!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:36 pm

About damn time Laughing but yeah, skipping two weeks is good with me!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Haha. You just need to be patient. I have so many ideas for his one tbh.. Haha. Planning my life. Um Yes. So anyway. Maybe we can skip 2 weeks and yeah. WALLY could figure out, at least enough to suspect Slade and confront him. And then he tell Thea not to trust him. But obviosly Thea won't believe Wally that her uncle would do it. Then. I will post a pic to the fb chat if the idea. Don't know how to get it here from my phone.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Is it a picture? Or a screenshot of the idea written down? And yeah, Wally could do that ^^
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Yep I just sent it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:21 pm

Got it, so lots of argument between Wally and Slade and then Slade tries to kill Thea in the aftermath and Wally finally proves he doesn't give a shit for his niece.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Well yeha kind of. The only last sentence did not get in that pic. It's in the next but I will write it here.so yeha. Wally figures that. But when he Does go to tell Thea she doesn't believe him and starts to get tired if all the accusations knowing that Slade would never rhurt her or her baby. (Well that is what she is gonna believe)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 102 1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 102  Next