Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 25 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:50 pm

"I'm not sure. Now hold on." Tim laid a hand on Kid Flash's shoulder and used his memory of the gas station to teleport them both there. Central City was not too far from their current location, but long distance teleports were still tricky.

They popped up on the side of the building. Luckily, no one saw them. "She should be around here." He walked out and saw Maddie where the payphone was, looking super scared. "Babe!" He quickly made his way over and got his arms around her. "Are you okay, whas wrong?"

Meanwhile, Robin was waiting for Jack to wake up as they say by a huge fireplace at the place the huge as Bunny tunneled them to. When they first arrived, Bunny immediately sat Jack down on the couch and got some blankets for them. He then told them to stay there before he left.

It was all so weird. Robin couldn't help but to feel on edge. He didn't have any idea where they were, he didn't have any gadgets on him, and the only thing he did have in him was his glove that he could use to hack into plqces, contact people, etc. and even that didn't have service!

The only clues he gathered by examining the room was it was large and there was nothing but ice and snow around. The place oddly smelled of cookies and sweets and the person - or people - who lived here really liked Christmas. It was super jolly in there. Gave him a headache.

"This is making no sense..." Robin rubbed his head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 25 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:03 pm

"I-" Maddie was ashamed to say what really had happened, especially when she saw her brother run over. She hugged Tim back tightly.

Kid Flash frowned, he'd never seen his sister look so scared before.

Jack had started waking up after getting the heat back into his body after that rough experience. "W-what happened?" He asked as he slowly started waking up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Tim noticed the jacket whe was wearing did not belong to her. He also noticed her bleeding and broken finger and his eyes. "I'm taking Maddie to S.T.A.R. Labs. Nate, go back to the others. I'll update you later, okay?" He could also tell that Maddie was hesitant to say anything around her little brother.

"Hey. Take it easy. You fell into a frozen lake. You're safe now, though," Robin told Jack as he laid a hand on his shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:55 pm

Kid Flash was a bit hesitant but knew Maddie were in good hands now. "Okay," He nodded before he pulled his googles down and ran off. He needed to fill the team in and then they needed to find Robin and Jack.

"Was it the boogyman!? Did the plan work?" Jack asked, hoping it did so they would help ariel.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:00 pm

Tim watched him zoom away before he turned to Maddie. "Are you sure you're okay?" He whispered, never seeing her look this vulnerable in her life.

Robin frowned and he shook his head. "No. It didn't. The Boogeyman or whatever transported us to the lake. We would've been in trouble if..." He looked up at Bunny who was standing by with his arms crossed. "Who exactly are you?"

"I think this kiddo knows." Bunny looked at Jack.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Maddie looked up at him and tried calming down. "I-I'm okay. But I thought I wasn't gonna be." She finally said.

"He's the easter bunny! Wow!" Jack smiled.

(should the rest of the team meet them after KF gets them in the?? North pole? Where are they?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm

Tim nodded and he grabbed her arm gently to teleport them to S.T.A.R. Labs where she could get looked at. Once there, he called for Cisco and looked at Maddie. "Want me to call your parents?"

"I was afraid you'd say that," Robin groaned, head hanging. First the Boogeyman, now a 6th foot Easter Bunny... Could things get any weirder?

((Yeah! They're at the North Pole ^^ and everyone could arrive there))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:32 pm

"N-no. I'll call them later... Just. D-don't be mad at me if I tell you what happened?" Maddie looked up at him.

Some time later the entire team arrived at what they were suprised to see as some giant house... In the middle of the north pole. And no it wasn't supermans fortess of solitude.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:15 pm

"Mad? Babe, why would I be mad?" Tim asked, getting more weary by the second. He was going to say something else when both Cisco and Caitlin arrived to tend to Maddie.

"Maddie, follow me. I'll get you some clothes and have you looked at. Are you injured anywhere?" Caitlin asked.

"Some of her fingers are broken. Let's get you some morphine and bandages. Good thing you're a speedster; heels more quickly," Cisco said.

"I'll be right next to you babe," Tim promised Maddie, following her.

"This place is huge..." Liv looked around and she got a little perturbed at seeing all the little elves in jingly outfits and huge ass yetis working on toys around the shop.

"Yeah, I know. Just wait until you see the bunny and big man," Robin sighed to his friends. While he was waiting for his team to arrive, he met the man he teased his brother and little sister for believing in for years. Santa Claus. Except he was Russian, tall, and a little intimidating. He kinda liked him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:24 pm

Maddie smiled a little and followed Caitlin and Cisco to get her fingers wrapped up. She decided not to say anything more for now. 

"What are you talking about. I can't see anything." Jail said. She couldn't because she didn't believe in things like that. She was 20 after all.

"It takes a while to wrap your head around it," Kid Flash said. He didn't exactly say he believed either. But suposly he had felt those things do something to him and he could see them now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next