Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:13 pm

It's a dare!!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:22 pm

Ahhh I will xD one day lmao.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:31 pm

lol XD!

and i love the idea!
Gosh, Kim will end up even more messed up lol
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Yes. Should we start? I want to start!!!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:27 pm

I think we should! im so hyped~
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:32 pm

I agree! I am, too ^^ Who wants to start? I could if y'all want me to, I'll just be a little slow with working on the Riverdale RP
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:47 pm

I can start! If that's okay ^^
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:48 pm

(go ahead!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:06 pm

((Alright! Gonna continue kinda from where we left off, later we can do a small time skip if we want ^^ ))

Kim finally decided to get out of her "room". She was tired of just staring at the wall. Not bored, as it was a common meditation exercise, and she just didn't get bored easily. But just... tired.
Ever since the team had found out about her, she just hated the constant, never fading feel that she would never feel completely at home again.
She had managed to feel better back when she was with John, working with him and having her own apartment.
Sure, it felt nice, comfortable... but never truly like home.

Now, she was back at the Cave. Back with the team.
But she wasn't home, simply because almost no one wanted her there. She could feel it in the air, and in the look of their eyes.
Also, she was sure some of them were disappointed to see her alive. And she wasn't sure she could simply ignore how much that hurt.

Still, she stepped out of her room/cell. She looked around and calmly walked towards the training room. Maybe some physical exercise would help her feel better. Or just help her get distracted from her emotions.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:46 pm

((okay ^^))

Meanwhile, Zerena was down in the Batcave with Jason. She decided to do some training with him and told him that if he won their little spar session, she would make him more of her cookies. If Zerena won, though, Jason would have to paint his nails black and keep them like that for a whole day. It was just a little friendly competition to add to their training. It was really fun like that.

"Ready to get your butt whooped?" Zerena grinned at him, standing up after wrapping her hands up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next