Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 37 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:41 pm

"Aw, and I who thought that was the best part of Magic school?" Dick joked with a laugh.

"I would have loved to attend Magic school," M'gann said before hitting her head. "Hello Megan! I don't even practise any magic, so I supose that would have been difficult," She said.

Artemis laughed. "Ah, I bet you could have learned a thing or two from Mr. "I seriously considered becoming a wizard myself," Artemis remarked to her boyfriend.

"Yeah, you still own me a pair of boots," Conner told him, remembering how his boots got grilled by Lava on that Kent Nelson mission.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 37 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Wally turned his pockets up and a piece of lint fell out. "Hehe... Might need to wait until next Christmas, Con. Or your birthday?"

Zerena giggled and sat the plates down. "It was really great. I wish you could all come and see it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:26 pm

"Perhaps one day," Kaldur said with a smile. He then stood up to help the girls take away all of the dishes that they were now gonna have at the cave.

And they all helped clean up so that they could start the fun games and all after that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:58 pm

"Alright! What games are we playing first? Doesn't matter, since I'll beat you all," Wally smirked as he sat down on the ground so the others could sit on the couch.

"Ooh, big talk," Zatanna teased, sitting on the couch with her sister.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:19 pm

"Well, I don't know about you guys. But I want to open presents!" Zatanna admitted with a smile.

"Isn't the whole present thing,.. I don't know? A bit overrated?" Conner asked, not sure about these traditions.

"Don't you mean underrated?" Dick laughed. "HA! Presents are the best thing about Christmas!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:55 pm

"I'm with Rob on this one. Definitely presents," Wally said. "You guys will love mine, just saying."

"I bet it's something bought last minute," Zerena whispered to Jason with a giggle.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:07 pm

"Oh, presents are great~" M'gann said in a sweet voice. She just loved the tradition, specially after seeing how much joy it brought people... on tv, at least.
"We can play games after we open them" she added, smiling at Conner.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:15 pm

"Sounds like we have a solid plan then," Kaldur smiled.

"Relax Kal. This isnt a mission," Dick teased about his way or formating himself and Zatanna elbowed him.

"No I did not mean- and you're joking, arn't you?" Kaldur sighed when he heard Robins snicker.

"Yeah. Ignore the little twerp. That usually works," Artemis teased.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:55 pm

"So, who is going first?" Wally grinned, wanting to see who got him.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:25 pm

"I'll go!" Dick grinned. He got out a present and handled it over to Artemis with a devious grin. "Artemis!" 

Artemis gave him a look of skeptism. "Do I want to know what's inside?" She asked, accepting the soft present before she slowly unerapped the paper. When she opened it she held up a white shirt that had a Star wars print on it. It spelled out. "You aim better than a Stormtrooper."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next