Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 40 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:54 pm

((I've been writing it down ^^
Dick -> Artemis
Zerena -> Conner
Conner -> Wally
Wally -> Zatanna

For receiving gifts, we still have Dick, M'gann, Zerena, Kaldur, and Jason.

For giving gifts, we still have Artemis, M'gann, Zatanna, Kaldur, and Jason.))

"Yeah, Kal, go ahead," Zatanna told Kaldur as she wrapped the mirror back up and placed it into the box.

"It'd be cool if he got something from Atlantis," Zerena whispered to Jason, since she always wanted to go there."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 40 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:05 pm

(Oh sweet! )

"Well, I actually got you M'gann," Kaldur said, grabbing his present, which wasn't greatly wrapped. "I did my bets with the paper wrapping. I hope you like it." Kaldur said. Inside was actually something from Atlantis. It was an old magic relic that had some cool history behind it which he hoped she would like since she appreciated the mystic arts.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:43 pm

((thanks for the graph ~ i was already lost haha))

"Oh, Kaldur, thanks!" M'gann said, recieving the gift with a big smile on her face. She opened it, being careful with the wrapping. She really liked it, with that handmade feel.
She let out a surprised gasp when she saw the relic that was inside. She took it out with care, and her eyes were lit up in awe.
"Kaldur... is this...?" she asked, looking up at him. She had read a little -and also asked her uncle J'onn- about Atlantis and its mystical background. And even if she knew close to nothing about it, she was fascinated by what she had in her hands, recognizing the strange symbols.
"This is from Atlantis, isn't it?" she finally asked with a big smile. She couldn't wait to know more about what it was.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:18 pm

"It is. That shell is an old relic. In Atlantian history it used to hold the most powerful spells used by the great sourcerers. It was even one of the founding relic source that helped build Atlantis to it'sgglory we have today. Now, it's just a relic," Kaldur said, since it wasn't used anymore. But he hoped she liked it, since it was still a beautiful shell.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:36 pm

((No problem!! ♥ ))

"Wow. Wanna trade a mirror?" Zatanna teased, holding her present out which made Wally whine, "Hey! My gift was thoughtful!"

Zerena giggled into her hand. "Of course she's teasing, Wally, don't be so upset," she told the older speedster.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:39 pm

M'gann giggled a little, before looking back at Kaldur.
"Thank you; Kaldur. Really, this means so much to me. I'll treasure it and take good care of it" she said, being sincere and serious, with a kind smile on her face. She couldn't be happier, this was just too much.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:31 pm

"Maybe you should go next M'gann?" Artemis asked with a smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:25 pm

"Oh, of course! Hello, Megan!" The martian said, lightly palming her forehead.
She grabbed the box she had carefully wrapped, and looked at Dick with a big smile.
"I hope you like it!" she said.
Inside there was a hoodie she had bought. It was black, with red letters that read "Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions"
She had thought that it was something he'd like, and it was also something she thought fit him.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:38 am

"Oh, wow. Thanks Meg," Dick accepted the present before he opened it. He held up the hoddie and read the print on it before he laughed. "Alright, alright. That's true." He turned the hoddie around and held it up so the others could read what was on.

Artemis smiled and crossed her arms. "Right back at ya," She commented since now they both got stupid shirts with prints on them.

Dick only grinned before he slipped it over his head. He loved shirts like this! "It's great! Feeling the aster and it fits like a glove." He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:39 pm

((I mapped out the remaining of the people on here and I was thinking maybe
Zatanna could have drawn Jason's name so Zerena could have helped her sister
and then Artemis could have drawn have drawn Kaldur's name, leaving Jason to get Zerena and he knows her so well so it works?))

"Oh, that fits you SO well," Zatanna teased her boyfriend. "I dunno about you being cool, though," she added.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next