Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 7 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 53 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:09 pm

Jason nodded before he ran, this time adding a bit strenght to highten the jump and then he went for her shoulders, attempting to bring her down.

"Oh you!" Artemis laughed before she tackled him by jumping onto his back.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Zerena, unprepared, fell down onto her face like he had done when she did the move on him earlier. "Agh.... Yeah, I think you got it," she muttered into the ground.

Wally laughed and he grabbed her legs. "Help, Al! I'm being attacked!" he teased and began to spin with her on his back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:55 pm

"Yes!" Jason clenched his fist. "I mean... sorry," He realized she fell and he helped her up onto her feet.

"Please Mrs. West, do be careful with your leg," Alfred insisted when the two started to play.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Zerena giggled a little when he helped her up. "Its okay," she said, rubbing her red forehead. "You did good."

"Come on, Al, you worry too much," Wally said, even though his knee was beginning to hurt a little.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:36 pm

"You taught me good," Jason admitted with a smile.

"He's right, babe" Artemis said, helping herself down. "I don't want you straining yourself."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:45 pm

"Eh, I try," Zerena said, being a little bashful. "Hey, I'm gonna head onto the Cave to shower and rest up. Wanna come with?"

Wally sighed at them. "Guys, really, I'm fine. I'm not helpless and my knee is fine," he insisted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Jason got read and shuffled his feet while shifting his eye gaze. "Uh... you mean to shower or to rest?" He guessed he knew what she meant but....

Artemis and Alfred both sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry Babe. I'm just worried about you." SHe said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Zerena turned totally red when she realized what she said. "N-No! No, not shower! I-I meant rest!" she said, waving her hands out in front of her.

"I know. I appreciate it. I'll let you know if it was bothering me. Now, come on. Lets go before Bats gets home," Wally said, since he would be wary of having Artemis off the Wayne Manor grounds.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:55 pm

"Right... Right," Jason said also relaxing. Thrwey were not that old yet, still of course just when she said it he had got an image in his head.

Artemis chuckled. "Alright," And she followed him outside, Alfred right behind them to give them a lift.

Alfred held the door open for them. "After you."

"Thank you Alfred," Artemis smiled and got inside.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:48 pm

"You're a perv," Zerena muttered, face still feeling hot as she went up the stairs to leave the Batcave.

"Thanks," Wally nodded, sliding in and he winced just a bit at his knee but kept his pained expression hidden.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 53 ... 100  Next