Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle Empty Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:26 pm

((OKay, last ideas (not sure who is last post)

- Wally death mission

- Bart, death experiment))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:19 pm

(Don't know last post. But I can post again)

Nightwing was at the cave trying to keep the situation under control while waiting for M'gann to prep the bio-ship. He had called Wally in, even though he knew he shouldn't have but Barry needed his help. The world did.

"Nightwing, we're ready," Miss Martian came flying in to get him who was waiting there with the rest of the team members who were back.

Nightwing nodded and soon enough they all were in their way to the artic, just a couple of minutes after Wally had went there. But none of them knew about the concequenses from the tornado that currently was trying to rub the Earth's magnetic field.

Bart was still at home with Zoe, powerless. He was still worried since they hadn't heard back from Nightwing och r anyone else yet and Zoe was trying to calm him down. He just hade feeling so useless.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:29 pm

"I know I can't do this alone. Even if Bart, had his powers, it might not even..." Flash trailed off when he saw his nephew arrive. "Wally?"

"Who said you could hog all the fun?" Kid Flash grinned a bit. He saw the tornado and frowned. "That's pretty bad. Know how we can stop it?"

"By running the opposite way, trying to loosen the pull of it. It should be enough. Think you're up for it?" Flash asked.

"Hey, its me you're talking to here. I'll be fine," Kid Flash told him.

"Try not to think about it, okay?" Zoe rubbed his shoulder before hugging him. She knew he was feeling powerless. She had been there, too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Nightwing was sitting on the bio-ship in silence as the flew. He tried not to show how concerned he was. He would have called Bart, but he had no speed anymore. Ha didn't even tell batman about calling him in cause ethey were on Rimbor to explain their 16 hours missing.

He just hoped he took the right decision as leader.

"It's kinda hard not to when I know there's things I'd normally be able to help with," Bart said, sighing. But he did hug her back. "But Thanks for trying to make me feel better."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:07 pm

"You ready?" Flash had gone over the plan with Kid Flash during the meantime.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Kid Flash pulled his goggles onto his face, signaling he was good.

"Alright. Lets go!" Flash took off and his nephew took off right behind them. The two began to run around the tornado counter-clockwise to loosen it up and hopefully disband it. They were off to a good start until about 100 or so laps later and some of the energy was striking Kid Flash. "Wally!"

"I-I'm fine! Keep going!" Kid Flash knew something wasn't right, but if he stopped now, the world would be in danger. Half of it, at least.

"You're welcome. You wanna get some food? Cookies, burgers?" Zoe suggested.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:25 pm

"How long Miss M?" Nightwing asked.

"2 minutes, approaching the Artic," The Martian said.

"Think they're gonna be able to do it?" Superboy asked.

"They have to," Nightwing stated, knowing what was at stake and er really had no back up plan. This was his backup plan.

(Gonna cry)

"Not right now," Bart admitted, not having a very good feeling. He was thinking. Was there a way for him to get his powers back?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:34 pm

((Get the tissues ready, because this is the big one!))

For the next five minutes, the two speedsters ran and ran around the tornado. It was beginning to work, but for a major price. Kid Flash had been getting attacked due to the aftershock by his lower speed. It was like he was taking all of the energy the tornado was creating and little by little...he was disappearing.

"Barry, I, uh.. I don't feel so good," Kid Flash told him before getting struck again.

"Wally!" Flash's eyes went wide after looking behind him.

"Oh, man... Mom and Dad are gonna kill me for this," Kid Flash smiled sadly, wincing. He knew he was running out of time. Literally. "Barry, please, please tell them I'm sorry. And tell...tell Ana I love her." He began to run a little faster, knowing this needed to be ended.

"WALLY!" Flash yelled, holding out an arm just as he watched his nephew disappear. Then he began to slow down once he noticed the tornado was dissolving. Then he just stopped, looking around for his nephew. "Wally!"

"You're not hungry? Really?" Zoe was baffled. Not as much as she would be, considering she knew he was depressed. Then she gripped her fists and grabbed his arm. "Come on, we're going to S.T.A.R. Labs."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:49 pm

The bio ship landed just as the dust was clearing. Everyone ran out.

"Look. It's working! They're slowing it down!" Miss Martian smiled seeing as the tornado went smaller untill it was dismissed.

"Congratulations-" Nightwing started walking up when Artemis noticed there was only Barry there.

"Wait. Where's Wally?" She asked not seeing him.

"Barry?" Nightwing asked, having a cast over his face. He already knew. His face said it all. It was taking him everything not to freak out or break down.

"But-" Bart didn't say anything else as he got dragged to the big scientific building.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Flash just frowned and he took off his cowl, tears in his eyes. "Nightwing, he..." his voice was breaking as he tried to keep it together, "he's gone. He wanted me tell Analeigh that he loved her."

Miss Martian put a hand over her mouth, eyes wide in shock. "No, no," she whispered, tears coming to her eyes and first thing she did was hug Superboy.

"We're gonna figure this out. if I gotta point a gun at Cisco and make him work it out," Zoe muttered, even though she really wouldn't.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Nightwing looked away. What was he supose to respond? He knew it was dangerous to call Wally in. But he never expected... He should have but now... It was too late. How could he explain to Bruce? Analeigh... He no. He couldn't. In the end of the Day... It was the right call the world was saved. Wally saved it but he sacraficed himself. This is why Dick hated taking on a leader role. "I-I need some space..." He finally said, walking off a bit to the side. He wiped the tears in his eyes.

Artemis just stood there. Not believing it. How did this even happen? She couldn't help but to drop to her knees, also tears filling her eyes. She felt arms around her, seeing Zatanna there, hugging her.

(whyyy my soal. I hope he is alive)

"What are you talking about?" Bart asked, having non idea she was thinking tee same as he was. About his powers.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next