Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 54 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:20 pm

Scarlet frowned and she looked away. "I feel like this is my fault. I got Emi involved by getting involved with student Deathstroke."

Wally raised his head when he heard Emi and smiled a little after seeing her eyes open. "H-Hey, Em. Welcome back," he said with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 54 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:28 pm

"Hey, don't do that. Don't blame yourself." Dick said, grabbing her hand. He frowned. "I know it's hard, but try to stay whelmed. Things will work out. Emi will wake up and she'll be fine. We'll all be fine. We just need to figure out what to do next with this new Deathstroke situation and try to make sure no one else takes advantages of Emi's powers."

"Ugh..." Emi held her head and slowly sat up. "W-what happened? Did I pass out?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:23 pm

Scarlett nodded and she rubbed his hand. "You always know the right things to say," she chuckled. How did he always do that?

"Yeah, you did. But you're safe now. You're at the Cave and everything is fine," Wally told her, so she wouldn't start freaking out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Dick blushed a little. He wasn't sure he agreed. "I don't know about that, but I try." He smiled.

"N-no. No," Emi rubbed her eyes, remembering. "Deathstroke! He's got powers now!" She exclaimed, she frowned and looked at Wally, realising Deathstroke wasn't around now but... "It's my fault."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:06 pm

"You're pretty great in my book," Scarlett said. She was hesitant before kissing his cheek and got up. "I'm gonna go train a bit. Wanna join me?"

"Emi, no," Wally said as he grabbed her hands, slightly gripping them. "It is NOT your fault. Deathstroke made you do it or somehow was able to access your powers, but we know you'd never give him powers."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:20 pm

"Sure. Can't train without a good sparring partner," Dick smiled, getting up to follow her. Sometimes he forgot she could see and walk by herself despite being blind.

Emi frowned and gripped his hands, looking at him. "I think I can't control it. Whenever someone grabs me, it's like their extracting something from me. I don't know how to explain it, but... It scares me."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:08 pm

"If I want a good sparring partner, I'd ask Kaldur," Scarlett teased her crush as she headed to the gym.

"Don't be scared, okay? We're going to figure this out. We'll help you control your powers. You think Superman or the Flash got the hand of their powers without a couple of bumps? My Uncle Barry was running into the backs of laundry trucks because he couldn't stop himself," Wally chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:23 pm

"Pth..." Dick scoofed and followed after her, muttering a few things even though he knew she was just messing with him.

Emi giggled lightly before she smiled at him. "Thank you, Wally." She was glad he was trying to make her feel better.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:37 pm

Scarlett could slightly hear him and she giggled. She loved to get on his nerves.

They arrived to the gym and she rummaged the drawers for some boxing tape before wrapping it around her hands. She was gonna work on her actual hand-to-hand combat today. Not powers. If she used her fire manipulation, she'd burn right through the tape.

Wally smiled when he saw she was feeling better and he pushed some hair behind her ear. "Anything for you, babe," he said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:56 pm

"Alright," Dick could see her going for the hand to hand combat approach. He took a stance infront of her. "Clean slate?" He teased, since he didn't have powers and it was always fun to go hand to hand combat to someone with powers.

Emi blushed and looked away when he called her that. It made her think of back when they were together. She looked back at him with a small smile. "I'm not ready for that."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next