Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 73 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:35 pm

"I know. It better work, or else," Scarlett muttered out the last of that sentence. She was gonna try and bait Deathstroke out herself if their plan didn't work out tonight. She really had enough of his involvement in their lives.

"What's right and what's wrong are such hard concepts, Emi. I wish you could see the bigger picture here," Deathstroke said, just toying with her. He knew she wouldn't refuse because there would be consequences if she did.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 73 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:33 pm

Artemis was quiet for a moment before she asked. "What was Deathstroke like when you were with him?" She asked, not sure if it was too personal or not.

"And I wish you would just let me go home!" Emi stated before realising she might have sounded too snappy. She didn't want to upset him, cause he was still very scary. "I'm sorry."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:16 pm

Scarlett didn't answer for a minute. She was brought back to how Deathstroke pretended to care for her. How he "empathized" with her new abilities, making her feel normal, appreciated. Now she just felt dirty, with how she let someone fool her into thinking they cared for her. It didn't help with her situation when she had briefly gone out with Wally, only to find out he really cared for Emi. Not to mention, Dick never liked her like she had hoped and...

A minute ticked by and Scarlett shook her head. "He was a manipulative bastard. He reached down and brought out the worst in me instead of 'helping' me like he claimed to do. He might say he cares, but he doesn't. The only thing that monster cares for is himself, and he'll go by any means to achieve what he wants."

Deathstroke just looked at her. He walked over and bent down, grabbing her chin by his hand in a harsh grip. "Raise your tone of voice at me again, young lady, and you can say goodbye to the little privileges I gave you." He then let her go before straightening up. "Make yourself look presentable. The auction is going to happen tonight, and you will obey."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:31 pm

"Any idea what his real motives with Emi are?" Artemis asked her, deciding not to ask about why she spaced out. She had a feeling it was private.

Emi grunted as he gripped her chin and frowned when he let go. He was right, she was going to obey. What else could she do? She grabbed the fork on the tray and started eating, hanging her her head in defeat. When was this gonna stop? She was tired of being held here against her will, and using her abilities against her will as well.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:07 pm

"Honestly, there is no telling with him," Scarlett answered. "He's the most elusive man I've ever met. Even more elusive than the Batman and Robin."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:51 pm

"Huh? That's saying something..." Artemis muttered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:21 pm

((So, should we skip to that night to finally bring Emi home? ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:53 pm

(Well. Since you want that xD maybe? Haha Um. I think we need a plan on what to do with Deathstroke though 🤔 his powers are pretty powerful)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:00 pm

((I mean, its up to you if you wanna bring Emi back already or if you wanna play this out for a little longer XD but I have an idea what to do with Deathstroke. Its a bit extreme, but what if Scarlett kinda combines her two powers to do lava bending (like Bolin and everything), and has an epic scene like in Teen Titans with Terra? She could attack him, and try to bring the whole building down with her with her lava. But because of this, she gets caught herself and everyone thinks she dies but then low and behold, she comes out of the cashes!

And of course, maybe Deathstroke isn't dead, but he could have been severely injured or hm.... Maybe more inspiration from Teen Titans (and building up for the future maybe?), Trigon could have saved his soul in the lava and sends him back later?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:25 pm

(I think I wanna keep it going a little bit longer. Just for some sort of trauma. Poor Emi. I am making it to traumatic for her xD I do like the idea of a big showdown going on with Slade. I think doing something with Scarlett could be epic! I like the idea of taking inspiration from what happened on TT. And maybe, well if they do think Slade died, Emi could be like almost feeling bad that he is gone. Because despite how Slade treated her, he also was sort of nice to her. Idk. And if she talks to Scar or Dinah or the team or someone after she could admitt that.

Also. Maybe we can, just kinda brainstorming atm. But maybe we could take inspiration from what happened to SB with the lava and all. If we want? Or if you have a totally new awesome idea I am all ears as well.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next