Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 83 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:57 pm

"I think there is a convenience store not too far from here. We should be able to just walk to it, " Wally said as he thought about the last time he had been to Gotham. " I hope it's still there. I think it's called Marty's or something? "

Huh. So everyone there wasn't just born blind. Not like Scarlett had thought anyway. Then that Sloan chick spoke up. She had an accent. Where had she heard that before?

"When I was fleeing from my country, I used to love to dance. It's still possible, yes, but it's not really as easy as it used to be given I can't tell about the people around me," she spoke.

Her heartbeat felt different than everybody else's around her it was more fast, elevated. Scarlett wondered why.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 83 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:11 pm

"Yeah, that's right." Emi nodded, knowing the one. She didn't usually shop there but had been there once or twice. They then started walking that direction. Emi looked up at him, seeing he had grown quite taller, he was also starting to lose his freckles. "You're quite tall now," she commented. Sure she had grown a bit since she was 14, but not extremely, not like the boys did. And he was 19 now. So he should be reaching his final length.

"What are ways we can include ourselves more on these activities? Make them easier for us? Anyone?" Lena looked over the group.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:15 pm

"Hm? Oh, yeah, "Wally chuckled out. " I guess I have. You have, too. When I first met you, not by much, but you still have, " he teased. No really, he had noticed how Emi had changed over the years. To him, she just got more beautiful and beautiful.

Then he mentally slapped himself. They were just friends. Nothing romantic. So he needed to get his thoughts together and get those thoughts about her out of his head.

"Well, we can use our handicap tags to get " special parking ", "one boy joked, causing some of the kids to laugh.

Scarlett wasn't really paying any attention to what was asked. If she could stare, she would be staring at the Sloane girl. There was definitely something off about her, but she couldn't risk drawing attention to herself because she, too, was hiding a secret.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:44 pm

"Yeah, well maybe a little." Emi smiled a bit before she said. "So much has changed since then..." She wasn't sure it was for the better.

Sloan laughed at the joke along with some of the other kids. She then looked over, noticing Scarlett was looking her direction..well not looking looking. But as if she was looking at her. Which was strange. Something about the new girl made her intrigued.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:19 pm

"Yeah, but change is good sometimes," Wally said. The scientist in himself knew that change was necessary. But at what cost?
After an excruciating hour, some of the kids went home. Scarlett's parents weren't coming from another half hour, so she just had to wait a little longer for them. But then she needed to go pee and she remembered Lena's directions to the bathroom.

She got there, and relieved herself before she went to wash her hands to feel she wasn't alone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:44 pm

"Sometimes..." Emi sighed. She really hoped that things would settle back down now.

"So new girl. How did you like the blind club?" Sloan asked, after closing the door to the bathroom and walking up next to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:52 pm

"The point is, it's going to work out. You'll see," Wally said as they neared the corner store and he held the door open for her.

"It was fine, thanks. How long have you been coming to it?" Scarlett asked as she dried her hands off.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:53 pm

"Thanks," Emi gave him a smile and walked inside first. She looked around. This place hadn't changed much and she started walking towards the freezer department since she knew the way. "So, ice cream, right?"

"Ah for a few weeks ya know?" Sloan shrugged and checked her reflection. "I like to keep busy. And you look like someone who's a lot like me."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:07 pm

"Yeah," Wally nodded and gave a small wave to the cashier behind the stand. " I think it's in the back of the store. "

He wanted to grab her hand but he didn't so he just walked with her to the back of the store where they had a whole row of ice cream to pick from.? What's your brother's favorite flavor? "

"Oh yeah? You mean someone who isn't really blind? " Scarlett asked, just to get it out of the way. She wasn't one for useless chit chat. Especially if this girl posed as a threat because who came to a blind support group when they weren't really blind? Scarlett was actually blind, but she used a different way to see things. So it's still counts.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:09 pm

"I think he'll eat about anything... And I don't mean pistachio when I'm saying that." Emi giggled and looke Dover the counter to see what they had. "He always was big on the rainbow. Has a little bit of everything." She said as she opened the freezer and grabbed a box.

Sloan looked at her and smirked a little. "So you know? What gave me away?" She asked. Actually she wasn't sure how Scarlett was able to tell or see since her eyes was glassy. Had to be a meta though.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next