Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 85 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 92 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 85 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:17 pm

Wally only nodded. " I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to be alone either. If you ever feel like you're alone, or scared, or just want to hear somebody's voice, I'm only a phone call away and I'll come running. Quite literally, "he joked with a goofy grin. He was glad that she wasn't that bothered by him mentioning what happened.

"So black, " Scarlett nodded and grabbed her walking cane to act the part of blind girl, " got it. " A part of her was excited for what was in store, and she was nervous too. But hey, fighting is a sort of therapy in his own way, right?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 85 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:17 pm

Emi giggled a little. "Are you not afraid someone is going to see you?" She asked. He must have been caught sometime, right?

Sloan smiled. Yeah, she was going to like this girl. She then walked to get herself ready for tonight as well.

(This is gonna be so badass!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:23 pm

"Well, a little boy saw me once, but not like his parents or anyone believed him," Wally chuckled.

Scarlett left right after her until her parents came to get her. On my way home, they just wouldn't stop asking questions about the meeting.

"So,mija, did you enjoy it?" Her mother had asked.

"Mmm, yeah, wasn't too bad," she answered.

She just couldn't wait until that night.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:31 pm

"Really?" Emi looked at him. "Poor boy. He must have thought he'd seen things." She laughed lightly.

(Haha suffering with Scarlett xD. Should Dick like give her a call in between or ask if she wakt to hang but she is busy and that can start his suspicions?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:25 pm

Wally laughed. "Yeah, but he's probably okay," he said.

And before they knew it, they reached Emi's house. "After you," Wally said as he held the door open for her.

(OMG yes 😂)

As soon as they got home, Scarlett made her way upstairs. "Hey, mom? Can you help me pick out some clothes?"

And with the excuse that they were for clothes she was going to wear for tomorrow, Scarlett was covered in head to toe in black.

"What are you , Batman?" Her little brother, Romeo, asked as he looked up from his tablet.

"What are you, a dweeb?" Scarlett retorted.

Basta! their mother silenced them. She looked at Scarlett. "You sure you want to wear this tomorrow? Because I really like this one dress -"

"Mom, yes. I just feel like wearing it," she said.

Valentina sighed. "Ok, fine. I need to start up on dinner."

She went downstairs and Romeo returned to his room. So Scarlett got ready for her A-Game.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:39 pm

"Why, thank you," Emi smiled before her mother poked her head from the kitchen. "Ah, you're back. Do you want something?" She asked, wanting to show hospitality and make something incase they were hungry and so on.

"We're good mum, thanks." Emi said, even though Wally probably would eat anything he got. "Is Jim outside?" She asked since they had ice cream for her brother.

"You bought ice cream?" Mai asked, seeing the box.

"It's leverage." Emi explained with a shrug and a smile.

"Ah, I see. We'll go on, he's in the backyard. Let me put that in the freezer for you in the meantime." Mai offered, walking over to grab the box before it could melt.

(haha her brother is goals xD)

Dick, who hadn't been doing much that day besides working out with Bruce had gotten a shower and had decided to dial Scarlett up to see if she wanted to do something. Maybe she needed a bit cheering up after the whole Slade showdown.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:52 pm

(So is Emi's mother XD "it's leverage" and she's totally okay with it LOL!)

"Thanks," Wally smiles, letting her get the ice cream. Then he turned to Emmy. " Should we go get your brother? Let him know we got him ice cream? "

Scarlett decided to stay in the outfit, just until after dinner, so she didn't have to find it again and then she would sneak out to go to the ring. But just as she walked up to her door, she heard her phone going off and it said it was from Dick.

[i]Oh, why is he calling now?!'[/i] Scarlett thought before she answered her phone. " Hey, what's up? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:15 pm

(haha, right? xD)

"Yeah, let's go," Emi nodded before the two walked trough the house and to the back yard. There she saw Jim playing with some of his cars. "Hey bro!" Emi called. "Come over here for a sec."

Jim looked over and took a moment to stop his current racing game and he ran over. "What? I'm about to win the race!" He stated.

"Well, I got a question for you. You know your kite? Mind if we borrow it?" Emi bent down a little to be on his level. 

"Hmm, I don't know. What for?" He asked.

"Hey Scar," Dick smiledwhen she picked up. "Nothing much," He replied. "Just wanted to see if you wanted to do something tonight? Catch a movie or just shit chat and eat those chips you love?" He teased.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:15 pm

"Nothing really important, buuuuut will you let us borrow it for some ice cream? Got a whole gallon sized thing for you in the freezer," Wally said with a grin, hoping he would buy the bait.

Normally, Scarlett would drop whatever she was doing for a chance to spend time with Dick.

However, seeing as she wanted to get rid of her feelings for him, she said, "Thanks for the invite, but I already have some plans. Gonna have to take a raincheck."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:16 pm

"Wait really!?" Jim exclaimed with a big smile before he stopped himself. "What kind of ice cream?" He rubbed his chin.

"Only your favourite. A bit of every flavour," Emi said.

"For real!? Okay you got yourselfs a deal!" He then ran inside.

Dick arched an eyebrow and out of curiosity he asked. "What are you up to?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 92 ... 100  Next