Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 28 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:19 pm

"A bit. I'm trying to check for some any electrical issues." Kate said as she peeked over.

Meanwhile as soon as Kate spoke, the buster randomly just barged in and was swerving around almost hitting Kate and Max. "Hey!" Kate said as she quickly dodged it and landed on the ground.

The buster landed in it's normal parking spot and opened revealing Spinner with the bags, "WEEEEE GOT GROCERIES!!!" Spinner shouted happily.

The hub was dead silent as Vert walked over and helped Kate up. "Could have been careful with your driving there, you almost hit my sister." Vert said as he raised a brow at the Cortez brothers.

"Oops..." Spinner said as he jumped out of the buster and set the groceries down. "Are you ok Kate?" He was about to ask but he tripped over a random wrench on the floor making him land on the shocker shocking him a bit. "...Not...again..." Spinner jittered from the electric currents going through his body.

The shock stopped as Spinner fell back on the ground unconscious. "He's really not going to learn how to bond with my vehicle is he?" Kate folded her arms as she exchanged glances with Vert and Max.

"I'm just here questioning what the heck was Sherman doing that made him drive recklessly and almost hit you and Max." Vert said as he eyed over at the buster.

Suddenly Sherman's head slowly peeked up as he noticed the three waiting for him to come out. "S...Sorry..." Sherman said as he slowly got out revealing he was eating a sandwich while driving.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:31 am

Max growled and grabbed a nearby crowbar. "Next time you recklessly drive at me, Sherman, I swear to God, I'll bloody kill you!" She dropped the crowbar before grabbing the groceries from the singed Spinner and made her way to the kitchen.

Zoom whistled as he walked by, seeing how mad Max was. "What I miss?" he chuckled a little.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Sherman winced as he heard Max's yelled and stomped away. "Well... I didn't expect that." Sherman said as he was confused.

"I didn't expect that this be coming from you Sherman." Kate sighed.

"Hey, food is my weakness...and Spinner was tempting me." Sherman frowned.

"H-Hey! Don't blame this on me!" Spinner furrowed his brows at Sherman.

"Uhhh Sherman was eating and driving and almost ran over Kate and Max." Vert mentioned to Zoom.

"Alright," Stanford said as he stomped in where the rest of the group is, "Who made my sister a hothead?!"

The group noticed Stanford's expression as he was furious that Spinner quickly pointed at Sherman. Sherman looks over at Stanford who was turning red from his blood boiling of anger, "Why?..." Sherman asked as he was scared.

"She literally walked into the kitchen furious... and violently puts the groceries on the counter where Agura and I were concerned!" Stanford pointed out.

"Yeah! See what you did little bro!" Spinner said as he poke fun at Sherman.

"...If you haven't made me eat this sandwich while driving none of this would have happened!" Sherman said as he pushed Spinner to the side.

"Guys..." Kate said as she knows that this wasn't going to end well.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:10 am

"Hey, hey, guys. Break it up. Lets all calm down and make some dinner, yeah? Then we can watch TV, maybe go for a drive?" Zoom suggested as he got between the two brothers to make them calm down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:46 pm

"NO!" Both the Cortez brother shouted as they stormed off in opposite directions.

"That went well..." Vert said. "At least you tried, it's ok Zoom."

"Dinner is going to be interesting though." Kate said, "Who's even cooking?"

~*~*~*~

Later on throughout the day, Vert was hanging out with Max making sure she was ok. "Sorry about this morning. Now the Cortez brothers are having a fight after that incident. At least you and Kate are ok." Vert said as he held on to Max's hand.

Kate was walking around until she bumped into Sherman. "Oh sorry Sherman." Kate said as she was about to continue walking but, Sherman stopped her.

"I just want to apologize for this morning. Sorry I wasn't careful." Sherman frowned.

"It's no problem, basically it's already done and over with so you're good." Kate said.

"Oh so he apologizes to you! But not to his own brother first!" Spinner shouted in a dramatic tone making Sherman mumbled some words to himself.

"Because at least Kate is a good person and almost got hurt compare to you blaming me saying I'm stupid!" Sherman shouted back at Spinner.

"Because you are!" Spinner turned around from the couch and stuck his tongue out on Sherman. "You're smarter than me! How come you didn't know that eating a sandwich and driving is not safe."

"Well I did but, you insisted on making me do it!" Sherman pointed out.

Kate stood there confused but, at the same time rubbed her temples wondering why is she in the middle of this.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:05 pm

Max sighed and gripped his hand. "I didn't mean to lose my cool with them. I just hate bloody reckless driving. Tiff's me off more than anything. Well, other than when me and Stanford fight. I hope they can work things out."

Zoom noticed how Kate was in the middle of their arguing and decided to try and help her. "Hey, babe! Come help me with my bike?" He asked, walking over and grabbing her hand. He then took her before she could say anything.

"That did not look fun. You okay?" He asked after turning the corner.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:30 pm

"Hopefully, but they are brothers. They'll make up eventually. Siblings do that most of the time." Vert let out a sigh, "Sometimes Kate and I used to have arguments too."

Kate walked over to Zoom leaving the Cortez brothers staring down at each other then went their separate ways. "Nope..." Kate frowned as she got a tool and helped Zoom with the bike. "It was an accident, and pretty much I'm over it. I'm glad Sherman apologized, but since he and Spinner are arguing now it just bad sibling rivalry."

"Why not we do something for them to make up?" Aj interrupted the conversation out of nowhere scaring Kate a bit.

"You have got to warn me when you're appearing out of nowhere Aj." Kate chuckled as she looked up at Aj.

"Sorry, but you know how loud I can be Kate." Aj grinned.

Suddenly the alarm buzzed with Sage's voice over the intercom, "Storm shock coming in t-minus 3 minutes."

"Welp hopefully they can make up since we have a mission to do." Kate said as she quickly rushed over to her bike and put her helmet on.

Vert quickly head over to his vehicle along with the rest of the team drove off to where the storm shock is.

~*~*~*~

As BF5 arrived at the battlezone, the first they noticed was a giant hive. "Whoa, that's a big hive." Agura said as she noticed the hive.

"Do you think there's anyone living in it?" Sherman asked.

"Maybe you can live in it!" Spinner said as he rolled his eyes at Sherman's comment.

"You know, you didn't have to come along if you don't want to be in the same vehicle as me." Sherman muttered as he glared at Spinner.

"Listen here-" Spinner was about to yell but got interrupted by Vert.

"Enough you two!" Vert shouted, "We're on a mission, and you can continue your little fight later once we get the battle key. For now we need to work together as a team."

"Well, simple! I don't wanna work with him!" Spinner rolled his eyes as he slouched back in his seat.

"Me. Too." Sherman said as he crossed his arms.

"...Unbelievable..." Stanford groaned, "And I thought my sibling fights with Max are the worst."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Max gripped her steering wheel before she swerved around to be in front of the brothers' car. "Enough! You two get your bloody act together or we're leaving you here! I am not nearly dying again because of you two and your idiotic squabbles! So either the lot of you get along or stay out of the way!"

Zoom whistled. "Well. She said what needed to be said. Glad I didn't have to say it," he said before seeing everyone's looks and clearing his throat. "What? Doesn't everyone feel the same way?"

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:52 pm

"Zoom..." Kate let out a sigh, "You're just too nice..."

"Hmph..." Spinner grumbled as he folded his arms and Sherman sat there silent.

"What are your orders Vert?" Sherman muttered in annoyance as he didn't want to argue with his brother anymore.

"We need to find the key, but we should figure out where are we first." Vert said, "Stanford think you can send soundwaves through the battle zone?"

"On it!" Stanford said as pressed a button which made his speakers popped out and send soundwaves throughout the battlezone. A screen popped up revealing a map, "Well looks like whatever bee hive we're in we need to be careful because I am sensing a lot of moving dots here."

"By moving dots... you mean..." Agura said.

"Be careful of the bees." Sherman added.

"Any sign of the key?" Kate asked.

"Probably." Stanford said, "But it's pretty far from here."

"Alright, Zoom try to scout the area." Vert said, "We need to figure out how to not wake the bees up then if they're in here."

"Isn't there a way to put them to sleep?" Spinner mentioned.

"I doubt that's possible." Sherman rolled his eyes at his question.

"It's not a stupid question!" Spinner sighed loudly.

"Unless Kate fried them..." Aj chuckled.

"I don't think that's possible." Kate said, "You gotta think about it, we're in the bee hive, if I start something with the bees the queen bee might appear."

"What's the matter afraid of bees?" Tezz mentioned.

"Not really, more like this is a battle zone and who knows how big these monsters are." Kate added.

All of a sudden another portal popped up revealing Krytus and his team, "Well... don't look so happy now..." Agura said as she spotted Krytus and the others.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:17 pm

"Bloody hell," Max groaned. "Now we have to deal with them, too!? Really not in the mood."

"I can try to lead most of them off the path so you guys can have an open road for finding the key," Zoom volunteered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next