Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 30 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:47 pm

"Kate!" Vert called out.

"I'm already on it!" Kate said as she drove over to the ant and press a button sending an electric shock towards the ant.

The ant screeched in pain but was also unable to move for a short amount of time. "Alright, Zoom's got the key." Agura said as she noticed Zoom driving away.

"We need to get out of here now!" Vert said as he was about to drive away.

Just as Kate was about to go, an ant leg blocked her way. "Oh, how great..." She muttered to herself as she dodged the ant trying to bite down on her vehicle.

"Kate now would be a good time to paralyze the ant again!" Spinner screamed in fear.

"You guys go then!" Kate said as she stopped for a moment and shocked the ant again.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:03 pm

"I got your back, Kate!" Max activated the extra armor on her vehicle before she rammed into the currently paralyzed ant, causing it to fall over. "OKay! Lets go before it gets back up!"

"Good job, girls!" Zoom laughed as they activated the portal to get back home with the key.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:41 pm

The team quickly drove out and exited the portal as they have another mission succeeded. "Never again... with that battlezone." Spinner sighed in relief.

"I agree... bugs are not my thing." Stanford shivered from the thoughts of bugs.

"Good job paralyzing and ramming the ant girls." Vert smiled at Kate and Max.

~*~*~*~

Back at the hub, the team was just chilling and relaxing. Vert was in the battle key zone as he placed another key with the rest of the battle keys. "Hey..." Kate said as she peeked her head in the room.

"Need something sis?" Vert asked.

"We have been doing these missions for a while now." Kate said as she looked at the battle keys. "I still remember when I joined the team with Max we were under a training simulator."

"I mean it's better than how I first met Sage." Vert chuckled.

"...How many more battle keys are there?" Kate asked as she didn't expect so many.

"Who knows?" Vert said as he looked at all the keys, "Especially since Krytus is free, this is going to be harder since we're going against Sage's twin brother."

"I wanna say over 1000 battlezones." Sage interrupted the sibling conversation, "Sorry, I overheard your conversation."

"It's alright." Kate said, "I was just curious since we've been doing this for a while."

"It doesn't hurt to ask some questions Kate. I see some similar traits that your brother also has." Sage said.

"That wouldn't be surprising." She folded her arms and grinned, "It just your history about the blue sentients. Vert saved you from being the last blue sentient before your world was destroyed. ... Do you think there might be a way to bring them back?"

Sage thought about it and frowned, "I'm afraid not." Sage said as she walked over to the com and made a transparent screen popped up showing the blue sentient world. "We were in charge of creating the battlezones, and create protectors of the battle key in order to keep the zone safe. Having those battle keys fall into Krytus' hands... is just going to cause destructions."

"What happens if we have all the keys though?" Kate asked.

"The universe is saved of course." Sage smiled.

Kate frowned as it wasn't her thought. She wanted to know more about Sage's people and her history. "Kate?" Vert tilted his head, "I'm sure Sage can give you some knowledge about the blue sentients."

"Of course! I'm willing to." Sage nodded.

"I think that might be helpful." Kate gave a nod.

Out of nowhere, a bunch of clanking pots was heard throughout the hub. "What the-" Vert asked as he walked over with the two following behind to the kitchen and noticed AJ and Tezz cooking.

"D-Don't worry everything is ok!" AJ said as he was fanning out some smoke and Tezz looking like a mess.

"What the heck happened here?" Agura asked as she noticed the whole kitchen is a mess.

"...Uh... dinner apparently." Tezz mumbled in disappointment.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:04 pm

"Oi! What's with the clanking!? You lot woke me up from my nap!" Max barked as she stormed into the kitchen, wearing a green face mask.

Zoom also came in and he started to laugh when he saw her face. "W-What's up with the green goo? Bug guts?" he laughed and pointed.

Max rolled her eyes. "Its a face mask. Bloody Stanford twisted my arm to follow his facial care routine," she said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:35 pm

"Hey! Don't judge beauty!" Stanford said as he walked into the room with the same face mask on his face.

"Dinner doesn't involve this much noise." Kate folded her arms.

"There was a bit of an incident." Tezz said as he picked up the leftover pans on the floor. He then looked over at AJ hoping that he would explain the situation.

"H-Hey... it was a stupid incident honestly." AJ mumbled in embarrassment.

"He got scared of the fire." Tezz pointed out.

"Tezz! Come on!" AJ groaned.

"...That's it?" Vert raised a brow.

"Like I said... it's stupid." AJ let out a sigh.

"Yup." Agura folded her arms, "I went out of my room just to listen to this."

"Well, since you guys are cooking dinner..." Kate said, "You sure you don't need some help?"

"Nope! Kate you have done majority of the cooking, we want to help out." Tezz said. "Besides you should be relaxing with Zoom or something."

"...Actually I was spending time with Vert." Kate blinked, "We were just talking about the team and learning about blue sentient history."

"Ahem..." Sage cleared her throat as the team looked over at her, "I kind of want to help out with the cooking if that's ok."

"Sage..." AJ blinked, "Are you sure?"

"Of course! I feel like it won't be that hard." Sage shrugged.

"...I think that's a bad idea with those two in charge." Agura pointed at the two.

"Hey!" They both said.

"I'm sure we'll be fine. Go on, you guys should go back to what you're doing." Sage insisted.

"Perfect! I can get my beauty rest!" Stanford said as he walked back to the room.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:44 pm

"I'm ordering pizzas," Max whispered to Vert as she walked over to him on her way back to her room. "Want me to order the usual?"

"What do you think?" Zoom asked Kate, thinking this would be funny in the end.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:40 pm

"Please... just in case this doesn't go well." Vert said as he followed Max, "By the way... how long are you supposed to leave that on?"

"I think they can do it." Kate folded her arms, "I'm just worried about Sage though."

"Kate, don't worry we got this. You're always doing the cooking." AJ said.

"That's because I learned how to cook." Kate sighed.

"AJ is right, we're not going to burn the place down." Tezz said.

"Even if they did, I'll make sure it'll get extinguished right away." Sage said, "Zoom can you distract her?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:35 pm

"Ah, Stanford said three hours, but its getting hard and I don't like how I can't move my face!" Max picked at her cheek. She looked away, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. "Sorry. Didn't want you to even see me with this bloody thing on. I'm gonna go wash it off and be back in a bit."

"With pleasure. Come on, worrywart!" Zoom picked Kate up over his shoulder before taking her to the living room.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:12 am

"It's fine. You look beautiful either way." Vert grinned at Max as he held on to her hand. "Kate does this sometimes too, but doesn't invite me since I never really understand what's so good about it."

"Wait! Hey!" Kate said as she didn't expect Zoom to pick her up.

"Aren't those two adorable?" Sage chuckled.

"Does anyone remember how it was obvious how Zoom liked Kate, but didn't have the guts to confess?" AJ said as he tried to remember that moment.

"Very clearly..." Tezz nodded in agreement.

As Kate was in the living room, she sat down on the couch and scowled at Zoom. "You didn't have to pick me up..." She looked away.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30