Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 31 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:23 pm

Zuko grumbled as he didn't know what to say. "Hm..." He mumbled as he examined both Billie and Danny. He starts to thank about it and let out a sigh, "Alright fine... guess I'll go with you."

"Well...that was easy." Danny said as he smiled at Billie.

"On one condition..." Zuko pointed out making Danny froze in place. "What do you guys know about the avatar?"

"I'm sorry what?" Danny raised a brow as he was more confused. Just what is this world?! He thought to himself.

~*~*~*~

"Nice to meet you I'm Beast Boy!" Beast Boy smiled at both Ron and Kim.

"KP, it doesn't help how this guy is GREEN!" Ron said as he didn't want to be near Beast Boy.

"Hey! There is nothing wrong with being green." He scowled at Ron, "I mean... Dove here can explain the story for you guys, but I have prepared a better version." He backed up as he set down a white screen and a projector started playing out of nowhere showing animations of Dove and the girls. "We... are universe travelers!"

"Where did he get the projector?" Ron whispered over to Kim.

"Instead of time travelers, we are people that travel to different universes with these watches that Aria's family has made. With the amount of travel through the girl has gotten back to their universe but noticed that their world was attacked. Which means... everything was on fire and destroyed!" Beast Boy said as he showed the flaming building and destroyed city. "The only thing that was left was a message from Aria's parents, which is why they traveled back to my world in Titan's tower requesting for help!" He then switched the slide over to where the girls fell through the portal back at T-tower. "Now it's up to us to create an alliance and prepare for this epic battle!" Beast Boy concluded the slide as he put the white screen down and somehow the projector shut off.

~*~*~*~

"Six and Bobo are fine." Rex said, "Six is right though. We should end the night here since we have a big day tomorrow."

"You don't really have to do much." Kevin said, "At the moment, we're trying to upgrade the girls' watches so it's easier for them to transfer more people."

"Please also add where we can have a safe landing for once." Cassie pouted as she was tired of falling through the portal. She didn't mind though landing on top of Ben.

Aria noticed Cassie was getting flustered and elbowed her side making her jump. "Geez, never seen you this distracted before." Aria muttered. "Rex is right. Raven show everyone to their rooms unless Starfire is finished."

"What about you girls?" Rex asked as he noticed Aria wasn't even tired.

"I need to contact Billie and Dove since they are still out in other worlds." Aria said as she headed back to her room. "Thanks to Cyborg, he managed to connect my communicator on the computer, while he works on my watch. You coming Robin?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 31 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:26 pm

Billie groaned out. "You and the dumb-" She started to say before clearing her throat. "I'll take you to him if you come with us first." Hopefully that would be enough to convince him.
---
"Well, that was, uh, entertaining. Especially with the surprise movie," Kim muttered. "So, all the worlds are in a sitch'?"

"A big one. We really do need your help, Kim Possible," Dove said, clasping her hands together. "Please?"

Kim looked at Ron before she looked down at Wade on her screen. "They seem to be telling the truth, KP," Wade said, shrugging. With that, Kim knew what they had to do. "Okay," she nodded. "We'll go with you." She turned to Ron. "You don't have to go if you don't want to, Ron. I'd completely understand if you want to sit this out."
---
"Got it. Try to finish up before getting some rest, guys. We have a long day tomorrow. Goodnight," Robin told them before he went to the living room with Aria. "Think your friends are alright with how long its been since they've been gone?"

"I think Starfire has things covered," Raven said, not much of a tour guide.

"You okay, Cass?" Ben asked after seeing how red she was becoming. He grabbed her hand, wanting to help calm her down. "You wanna talk before bed?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:35 am

"I-I-I'm fine!" Cassie squeaked as she turned redder, and felt like she wanted to faint but caught herself.

"And there she goes..." Rex whistled.

"Cassie, I think you should head to your room and call it a night." Gwen awkwardly chuckled as she can tell what's going, "I can take you if you want."

"Great!" Cassie blinked, "B-But I'm fine. Ben insisted sooo let's go." She walked with Ben heading to her room leaving the group behind.

"She has the likes for him doesn't she?" Rex tilted his head.

"Yup..." The group folded their arms and nodded in agreement.

"They'll be fine. Hopefully, Cassie doesn't faint because apparently she's kind of have been targeted throughout the whole day with two of her crushes..." Aria muttered towards the end of the sentence and sighed.

~*~*~*~

"No no KP, we're a team." Ron insisted, "Plus how bad could it be?"

Rufus crawled upon his shoulder and nodded in agreement. "That's a naked mole rat?" Beast Boy blinked as he didn't notice Rufus until now.

"Why yes, yes it is." Ron nodded, "Rufus meet Beast Boy and Dove." Rufus began waving at the two.

~*~*~*~

"...Alright." Zuko nodded.

Danny's eyes grew as he was surprised, That was easy... He thought to himself.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31