Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 29 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:07 am

"It can work." Cassie nodded in agreement, "That means Aria need to get the portal running."

"Wait how do you know Rex?" Kevin raised a brow at Ben.

"You also mentioned you can meet up with him right?" Cassie asked as she looked over at Ben, "Do you think there's a way to get there while Aria is building the portal?"

"Alright, I have a dumb question though." Beast Boy said as he got the group's attention. "I understand we're forming a big alliance together to fight the main villain in order to save your dimension, but what about you girls?"

"What do you mean?" Starfire tilted her head as she was confused.

"Well I have seen these girls. Whatever world they travel to, they get different powers." Beast Boy mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 29 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:22 pm

"He's not wrong," Dove said, nodding her head. Beast Boy was way smarter than the animators made him to be. In the more early seasons, anyway. That's why she really liked him. "We are all different in each universe."

"Well, I know we're not gonna do the battle in the universe where we're kids. I think maybe we need to bring the fight to the Titan's universe. They have different powers and we're all powered up!"

"I think maybe we should do it in my dimension" Ben said, ignoring Kevin as usual, "I'm not really into the idea of putting my dimension at risk, but we could rally up a lot of different aliens and people we know and trust."

Robin narrowed his eyes. "I think we'd be better off in our dimension," he said. "My Team, our turf. We know how things will go."

"Way too much testosterone in here," Sam muttered and crossed her arms. "How about we bring them to somewhere people won't be in danger? Another dimension, maybe?"

"Sure, but it won't solve our problem about our powers. We needa figure out which one we're most powerful in and decide it with that," Billie said.

"I have a solution?" Tucker held a hand up. He saw he got their attention and cleared his throat. "In theory, every dimension has a different rhythm. A different energy, if you will. Its true in us. We're currently in a different dimension - a different Earth - and we haven't changed form. Danny still has his powers, that dude still has a cool watch, and the other guy is still green. The only difference here is you girls, and it could be because of your watches. They must act as a sort of adapter to whatever world you travel to so you can maintain yourselves better. I have a feeling none of us can stay in a different dimension too long because the laws of physics-"

"Tucker, spit it out!" Sam snapped.

"Okay! Sheesh. My idea is to use your watches to capture the energy of the world where each of you are most powerful, so you're all at your best to fight," Tucker said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:33 am

"Hmm... you know you're not wrong." Cassie agreed with the idea, "Besides I enjoyed being an alien in Ben's world." She smiles over at Ben.

"Ahem," Danny cleared his throat, "You're just saying that cause you like him."

"W-What?!" Cassie blinked, "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" She stuttered for a moment.

"Tucker, why aren't you helping Aria and Cyborg?" Raven asked as she didn't realize Tucker have the brains.

"Because he doesn't want to admit that he's a nerd." Danny casually shrugged.

"But, being a nerd isn't that bad." Starfire tilted her head, "You can make amazing things! Cyborg creates amazing stuff."

"...So did Aria, even if the watches are her parents' idea. She has the brains for it." Cassie admitted.

"She's also the only one who knows how to function the watch properly." Kevin said, "At least she knows what's she doing compared to Tennyson over here." He pointed at Ben.

"What about watches?" Aria got involved in the conversation making the group have all eyes on her.

"Aria!" Starfire smiled as she was happy to see her.

"Yeah... it's me." Aria gave a confused look, "What's going on?"

"Aria, if we were to do the final battle... which dimension would you pick for your powers?" Beast Boy asked.

Aria thought about it and was trying to think which one give her the best powers. "Hm... honestly not sure." She gave a shrug, "I haven't really found my power yet. I shoot bows here, I teleport a lot in Ben's world, I'm a ghost hunter in Danny's world."

"Really you don't have a favorite power?" Kevin raised a brow, "And what's wrong with teleporting?"

"...You get tired of going places." She folded her arms at Kevin, "Anyways, I'm here cause I need a favor from Cassie and Ben."

"Which is?" Cassie tilted her head.

"I need you guys to get Rex and explain to him what's going on. He can be a useful ally." Aria mentioned. "Think of it... as like a mission date."

"Ok! But not a mission date!" Cassie said as she tried not to let the date get into her head.

"Dove I need a list of a bunch of other shows that we haven't been to. There might be more useful allies out there." Aria mentioned, "As for Billie, you and Danny are going to meet Aang and Katara."

"Who are they?" Danny asked as he was confused.

"New friends." Aria said.

"What about us?" Kevin asked.

"You... just get along. Ice breakers with your new allies." Aria said.

"So much for leader stuff." Kevin muttered to Gwen.

"Oh come on, she doesn't want everyone to get involved in the mission. Besides, she's not bad with the leader role." Gwen chuckled.

Aria pressed some button with the watches making Cassie and Billie's watches beep, "Whoa... what did you do?" Cassie asked.

"Portals are not ready so the best I can do is sent you guys to your destination." Aria said.

"Wait what?" Cassie blinked.

"Have fun!" Aria waved at the 4 as they both disappeared and teleported to the worlds she mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:34 pm

"Oh hell ye-" Billie didn't finish because she and Danny got transported to the Avatar world. They appeared somewhere in the Earth Kingdom and fell right into a booth full of cabbages. "Oh, gross... Wait are these..."

"My cabbages!!!" the guy screeched, grabbing onto the side of his face in horror. He fell to his knees, crying about how his cabbages were always ruined because of some young brats.

Billie just started to laugh a little. "O-Oh, that is so good! We met the cabbage guy!" she told Danny before realizing he had no idea what that meant. "Oh, um, we should go before we bring more attention to ourselves." She grabbed his hand and quickly hid with him around a corner. "Okay, looks like we're in the Earth Kingdom. This is the second season, and if we're in the heart of it..."

When she looked up, she saw a flying bison and smiled. "Aang! Hey! Avatar!!"

Suddenly, Aang nearly stopped midflight before he saw what Billie was wearing. That was when he immediately took off, looking a little worried.

"H-Hey! Wait! Why did you..." Billie looked down and she gasped. She was wearing Fire Nation garb. "Oh, dammit! No wonder he's scared!"
---

On Rex's world, Ben fell with Cassie and groaned before he blinked his eyes open. The sun blinded him and he held a hand over his eyes before looking at Cassie. "Hey, you okay?"

---
"O-Oh, that was sudden. Okay, I'm gonna go start on my list," Dove said. She looked at Beast Boy. "Garfield, wanna come?"

"So, what will you be doing in the meantime?" Robin asked Aria as Tucker, Kevin, and Cyborg went to work on the dimension portals.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:43 am

"I'm confused?" Danny scratched the back of his head, "I'm guessing the outfit you're wearing is bad?"

Katara noticed Aang running back and gave a confused look, "Running back already? This morning you were talking about how you wanted to be here."

~*~*~*~

Cassie groaned as she slowly got up, "Y-Yeah... I'm gonna get Aria for not warning us about the teleporting." She muttered. As she got up she glanced around and recognized the city where Rex lives. "Ok, so you have met Rex before, how are we going to find him?"

~*~*~*~

"Sure..." Beast Boy said as he didn't expect Dove wanted company, "Just get comfortable around here." He looks over at Gwen and Sam.

"I mean I'm already comfortable enough." Sam shrugged as she was sitting on the couch, "Since both of my friends are gone."

"I know the feeling." Gwen nodded in agreement.

"In the meantime, we can do some girl time friendship bonding!" Starfire said, "Right Raven?" She smiled at Raven.

Aria let out a sigh as all she can think about was the message her parents' left her. "Honestly I feel like I need to do some digging on finding my parents. I feel like they're out there, and whatever these watches did or how long I and the girls have been gone. It...It's just a lot to think about." She held on to her arm frowning.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:32 pm

"Its the colors. I gotta change out of these quickly. Thanks, dumb universe!" Billie quickly went by a clothing line that was hanging up between houses. She looked at her hand before trying to shoot some fire out and only got a little spurt. "Oh, come on!" She shot more fire and nearly burnt all the clothes on the line. "Whoops."

Grabbing whatever wasn't on fire, she quickly changed in an alleyway and came out in some Earth Kingdom attire. "Better. Now, I'll explain on the way, but can you fly us around to find him?"

"I saw a girl in Fire Nation clothing. She called out to me, but I know we can't deal with them right now," Aang said.

"Fire Nation? Here? How!? Ba Sing Se is supposed to be safe," Sokka said.

"I don't know, but lets just try to lay low. We just got Appa back, and I don't plan on leaving him soon," Aang said.
---

"He told me he lived in a secret facility out in the desert. That means that way," Ben said, pointing to the vast nothingness of maybe Arkansas? New Mexico? One or the other. "We wanna get there quick, better bring in some help." He turned his watch and turned into XLR8. He picked Cassie up and said, "Hold on!"

---

"I don't like doing things alone. Maybe being with you will give me ideas," Dove said with a little smile.

Robin frowned and he laid a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure they're fine. We'll find them and bring them back to you. I'll do whatever I can to help you, too, Aria."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Cassie held on to Ben as he knew where to find Rex. Shortly after, they arrived at the secret facility. "Can't believe I'm here in person experiencing Rex's world." Cassie said as she was amazed, "Not to sound like a nerd of course." She smiled back at Ben.

"Hey! You're not allowed here!" A voice shouted making the two look back revealing Rex and Noah standing there.

"Just the person we're looking for." Cassie said as she didn't expect that to be easy.

"Who are you guys?" Noah asked.

"Wait a minute," Rex said as he recognized Ben, "Ben Tennyson?"

~*~*~*~

"Alright," Katara nodded, "Remember Aang we still need to meet up with Ba Sing Se."

Danny held on to Billie's hand as he went into ghost form with her and fly around trying to find Aang. "Alright, so what goes on in this episode?" Danny asked.

~*~*~*~

"I'm always glad to help you out." Beast Boy smiled, "Ok, what have you gotten so far?"

"Thanks..." Aria said as she blushed a little. "Sometimes I wonder what would happen if it was just me with the watches and not the girls, but then I wouldn't have gotten myself into this situation and met you. Even though I've been crushing on you since I watched the show... forget I said that."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:38 pm

"Hey, Rex! Long time no see, buddy!" Ben called, waving his arm. "Hey, can we talk without all of your pals pointing guns at us?"

"But that's more fun," Bobo the talking chimpanzee said from next to Noah and Rex.

"Right, the talking monkey..." Ben muttered. He never met him, but Rex had told him about the weird and rude chimpanzee.

---

"Agh, I can't remember much. It was season two, after they got Appa back. Aang and his friends are..." Billie gasped. "They're-They're going to see the Earth King! Oh, we gotta stop them before they get there. Once they do, they'll learn about Azula's plans to drill into the wall and... A whole lot of shit." Aang knew about the drill, but what was coming was more important than this. And if Aang didn't come with them right then, he would stay and get hurt by Azula and not wake up for a long time.

Billie looked at Danny, actual concern in her eyes. "We need to find them and stop them, NOW."

"Come on! We need to go warn the Earth King about the drill! The Fire Nation is already starting to infiltrate the city," Aang told his friends.

"I hope he'll listen!" Sokka said, getting onto Appa's back.

"Oh, we'll make'im listen!" Toph hit her fist to her palm.

----

"Well, um, we got the main ones. We got Teen Titans, KND, Ben 10, Danny Phantom, and now Avatar and Generator Rex. Other ones concerning heroes are Samurai Jack, Totally Spies, Xiaolin Showdown maybe, um... Wow, after so long, its hard to remember. There are a lot of new hero shows, but they're so...how do I say this...dumb," Dove said, leaning on her head.

"Wait, you were crushing on me?" Robin asked, not helping but to get a little grin. He shook his head and said, "The point is, it's great to have friends by your side. To have a team. I swore I was going to stay solo after leaving my mentor, but then I met my team. I couldn't be happier."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:12 pm

"But the dumb heroes can be funny...right?" Beast Boy thought about it, he would always get teased around in the group for being dumb. Yet, he still believes that he's a funny guy. "I mean, I also believe you don't have to go all out, just name some you can think at the top of your head."

Aria rolled her eyes but, at the same time trying to hide her smile. "We're not going to speak about that... sooo no comment." She held on to her arm as she was trying not to blush. "You are a great leader, plus you care about your team."

~*~*~*~

"Following you." Danny said as he understands what's going on, but at the same time doesn't understand.

"I'm sure they will listen. If not, then we shouldn't start a fight." Katara said as she was concerned about Toph.

Danny and Billie arrived at the Earth King and checked around to see if there were signs of Aang and his friends. "Any signs of them?" Danny asked as he was in ghost form with Billie.

~*~*~*~

"Bobo!" Cassie said as she remembered the talking monkey.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Rex asked as he pointed at Cassie.

"N-Not his girlfriend." Cassie awkwardly stuttered. "Also, are you gonna take the guns down?"

"Hm... bummer. She's cute. Oh right!" Rex said as he signaled the weapons to go down. "Sorry about that, we're pretty tight on security."

"I can see that." Cassie sighed in relief.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:39 pm

If you just saw how they made you guys, Dove thought, thinking back to how they rebooted Teen Titans into TEEN TITANS GO!. She shook the thought out of her head before holding up a list she had written down. "Okay, so, I know the ones we should look into are Kim Possible, American Dragon, Big Hero Six, young Justice could add some more heroes, and um... Assuming we can only go into cartoons, then I don't know if we can enlist the Avengers that I know very well..." She then thought of one more and gasped. "Oh! Oh, the Guardians!" Oh, she loved Jack Frost!!

She saw Beast Boy's look and rubbed the back of her neck. "I bet you have no idea who I am talking about, but, but I got it! I got a good list here. We need to show it to the girls asap."

"I do," Robin nodded. He looked over at where everyone was working hard. "I'll go check on the progress Cyborg's made. Maybe you could assist Dove with her list?"
---
"Uh..." Billie saw them land with Appa by the steps. "There! Shit! Can't let them get inside."

"Any sign?" Sokka asked, hand on his boomerang.

"I don't see..." Aang stopped when he felt Toph's hand on his chest.

"There are two other people here," Toph said, sensing Billie and Danny. She then pointed to the right. "There!"

Aang narrowed his eyes and sent his wind at them, but since they were also intangible, they didn't get blown away. "Uh, Toph? Are you sure?"

"Aang! Wait!" Billie suddenly appeared after making Danny expose them.

"Ahh!" Sokka jumped behind Aang, eyes wide. "H-How did you just- You guys weren't there before!"

"Yeah, I know, ponytail guy," Billie smirked.

"That's boomerang guy!"

"Whatever." Billie held her hands up. "Aang, look, we don't have a lot of time to talk. But that's what we want to do. We want to talk."

Aang gripped his staff before he sat it down. "Okay. Talk."
---
"After repeatedly sneaking out, we need the tight security," Six said, appearing next to Rex. "This is the Ben Tennyson boy you told us about?"

"So that's Six," Ben muttered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next